The Big Dawg?

DeletedUser6695

So, I had a brief stint on w44 on a friends account. Here I cam across a legendary player known as DaBigDawg. After some lovely pleasant conversation I began to reminisce about the olden days when Zeus himself requested I come and sit on Mount Olympus due to my unrivaled Tribal Wars abilities. Alas, lil doggo would not believe I owned the aliases I stated and instead began to flex his own ego and challenged me... CHALLENGED ME?!?!?!?!

Unfortunately the original messages are lost forever but the challenge was a simple one... First person to reach 10 villages on w45 was the superior player.

Naturally some pleasantries were exchanged as I moved into a commanding lead early doors (I think I had an academy before lil doggo reached 1k)

MrRainbowTickleMonster Jul 19, 00:06
So do you wanna give up now or later in our race to 10 vills?

MrRainbowTickleMonster Jul 23, 12:57
Do you want to just accept defeat already?

DaBigDawg Jul 23, 13:06
No chance mate

MrRainbowTickleMonster Jul 23, 13:07
Are you at least gonna get keep up?

DaBigDawg Jul 23, 13:07
Well it looks like you've pp'd a bit mate....We've not been in a rush tbh.

MrRainbowTickleMonster Jul 23, 13:09
I think you might have bitten off more than you can chew tbh

DaBigDawg Jul 23, 13:09
I don't think so fella

DaBigDawg Jul 23, 13:09
We'll see eh

2 weeks later I had reached 7/8 villages and was feeling confident I was edging ever closer to victory.. I checked lil doggo's rank and what do I see?? HE STILL HASNT NOBLED!! Naturally I message him to see if he's okay...

MrRainbowTickleMonster Aug 10, 16:11
This is a close race to 10 villages so far!!

DaBigDawg Aug 10, 16:16
Been way to busy on 43&44 tbh

MrRainbowTickleMonster Aug 10, 16:17
How long you been thinking of that excuse?

DaBigDawg Aug 10, 16:21
When we had over 400 incoming on Thursday.... Just on my account

Sadly, just a mere 24 hours later the almighty DaBigDawg had not only failed to noble... HE HAD BEEN NOBLED!

I just felt like this thread was super necessary as he hasn't been responding to my messages and I need attention :(

I hope one day you can become good enough to clean my stables little man.

Thanks for the "challenge"

Much love,
CF