The Bomberboy Report

• Thread starter DeletedUser12806
  • Start date

DeletedUser12806

If anyone is interested in helping out with the next report please add me on skype, my skype is below my name.

I am seeking someone with decent map making skills, and someone who is willing to help out with research. Credit will be given to anyone who helps out :)

DeletedUser12806

Can you interview your own tribe and overate them ;)

I have intentions to interviewing a couple my tribe mates in the future but none of the questions will be tribe related. I also have a plan to have a guest interview me. So you guys can get to know me better. That will wait till after nobles though :)

DeletedUser

I'm sorry, am i not going to give you an interesting interview?

DeletedUser12806

I'm sorry, am i not going to give you an interesting interview?

Add me on skype, it was simply a joke. I will talk with anyone on skype and see if its something I wish to put in my report or not.

DeletedUser

I found your arguments and points very interesting. Have just joined TD myself, and one thing I would like to ask is why you think Councils don't tend to work? Just interested in knowing your reasons for thinking that.

Many thanks and keep up the good work

Balanrial

DeletedUser12806

I found your arguments and points very interesting. Have just joined TD myself, and one thing I would like to ask is why you think Councils don't tend to work? Just interested in knowing your reasons for thinking that.

Many thanks and keep up the good work

Balanrial

It's really just a personal opinion, in every tribe I have ever been that has has a council something always goes wrong because people don't see eye to eye on topics. This is not saying you can't have more than one leader, the 2 worlds I have won both had 3 dukes but no council. So it's really just a personal opinion on what I have seen happen and the issue that arise in a council.

DeletedUser11866

I disagree with that, every world I've won has done so with a council, whether you call it a council is a different matter entirely.