The Brent Story

DeletedUser

No Offence meant, and this is not the whole story just a quick guide about the recent events

The oringal council showed promise as plans were made for world domination despite a lot being unknown
a035.gif

As the Wars went on, some players lost the bottle
d055.gif

Another New council came in, this time with a former FATE,and players were happy all around
a025.gif

The Nubs account took out the Dead Brent accounts in search for rank 1
f015.gif

The troops were eager and ready for the Bogof/Death war
a030.gif

As the nukes and Nobles rolled in from Bogof and Death, Brent members ran for cover, and turned out most where inexperienced defenders
g045.gif

A few More accounts quit, and some of the tribe looked lost
k045.gif

Nubs agreed a deal with another tribe to take selected members into a tribe with a chance of winning
a025.gif

This angered the new council, and after long arguments ,,over who should get the dead accounts
n050.gif

The New council were told no, internals were going outside the tribe in interest of the world
f038.gif

More arguments between the oringal council (no longer brent) and the new council sow things get heated, and Brents fate hangs in the balance
p035.gif

The New council were sad,angry and felt let down by former members,
k040.gif

I am quitting but thought i would share my brief sum up, best of luck all in Brent, I hope you show people wrong
d040.gif

DeletedUser6623

Sad timez all around. best of luck in your other worlds chaz

DeletedUser

BRENT were never going to last, they beat us but not with skill and were full of tribe hoppers and people running to be with the "strongest" tribe in the area. A tribe like that is bound to fail and as soon as the pressure was on, guess what, they all gave up and ran again.

A leopard ( or boys for rent in this case ) never changes its spots, was just gutted the original WC crew never got to take it to them

DeletedUser

BRENT were never going to last, they beat us but not with skill and were full of tribe hoppers and people running to be with the "strongest" tribe in the area. A tribe like that is bound to fail and as soon as the pressure was on, guess what, they all gave up and ran again.

A leopard ( or boys for rent in this case ) never changes its spots, was just gutted the original WC crew never got to take it to them

+1 mycool.