The Coalition Vs. W1N

DeletedUser

After the merge between the top 2 tribes of the world, a buzz;a vibe;an energy was created between players in uk1,for many this was a new dawn and a new beginning, for others it realized the nightmare that many have been having, so an anti-W1N alliance was formed to break up this newly wed couple on their honeymoon.

F.P.B dropped their alliance, then Flux dropped their NAP with W1N, this made it clear to us that indeed there was an alliance forming to stop us.
instead of waiting for them to launch W1N decided to punch when not expected and did on 11 may.

Moral was soaring high within our ranks , the members and the council worked hard to prepare as much as possible bcz this was not going to be just another war, but this war will be special, as our enemies are mostly decent players.

here is the map of the current coalition:
38341609.png

the size of the coalition is 186 million points, so both sides are equally sized.

since may 11Side 1:
Tribes: W1N
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: F.P.B Flux FIRE TFA KA AK
Players: ArerixGER

Timeframe: 11/05/2010 00:00:00 to 13/05/2010 23:53:01

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 102
Side 2: 32
Difference: 70

this war will be no ordinary war , not because of the season , not because of positioning, but bcz W1N are no ordinary people, in fact W1N are not what everyone expects them to be.

here are W1N members:

geekyanimals.jpg

sdc10514c.jpg

ihbstickercutepsychob.jpg

videogamecat.jpg

s7301007.jpg

hamsterds01.jpg

img0258m.jpg

26042010388.jpg

animalsatwork13.jpg
and lets not forget the all time favorite pet :

14w8yyx.jpg

the list goes on and on , but 1 thing W1N members have in common , they are house pets . they have learned the TW ways , the tricks, and everything , they don't sleep, they don't blink, and they don't believe in human skill.

We are here today, and we will be here tomorrow, sniping ur trains , and nuking your villages ,our pets have even discovered the legend of the bakery from the old .net times, and have in-fact built some for u, to serve you cookies every time you get nobled.

dsadsadasd.png

if you want to join the Alliance im sure they will gladly take your application , and be sure that we will gladly Fight :icon_twisted:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Hehe... To be fair, this is one of the best bits of PnP i have ever seen :lol:

DeletedUser2722

Hehe... let's hope TR ignore the W1N vs Flux stats and add their name to
the coalition... but I doubt even the free cookies will work! :icon_cry:

--Abdo--

DeletedUser

FIRE TFA KA AK are in?? They don't tell officialy they were in, but if they are, it's cool. Great start for W1N, a start who is logic after all like they are more organize I think. Hope for FIRE TFA KA AK FLux and F.P.B they have a great shareforum.

LRAG are at war with who? FLux no? flux have 2 fronts?

DeletedUser2722

It could work the other way ... :p

Indeed it could! :icon_twisted:

However, we have made enough declarations, it's about time TR shown they're
worthy to be rank2 tribe and show some guts, but...

...I won't be getting my hopes up! Zzzz

--Abdo--

DeletedUser

yes Lrag are at war with Flux but this has nothing to do with the coalition vs w1n , as W1N and Lrag dont have shared forums, nor they planned hitting Flux together. Lrag went in on flux alone .

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Sure :icon_wink: no co-ordinated attacks going on there. Nope, W1N needs no allies and has no family.

DeletedUser

LRAG have no need of a shared forum nor joint attacks with W1N.

DeletedUser

Indeed it could! :icon_twisted:

However, we have made enough declarations, it's about time TR shown they're
worthy to be rank2 tribe and show some guts, but...

...I won't be getting my hopes up! Zzzz

--Abdo--

LoL. Ahhh well... Im sure TR will make their next move depending on what they feel is best for them. If that is not a war with W1N, surely a compliment ?

DeletedUser

Sure :icon_wink: no co-ordinated attacks going on there. Nope, W1N needs no allies and has no family.

well to be honest no , there isn't any coordinated attacks going on.
allies are a part of the game.

ur pissing in a windy day here. be careful :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

As dramatic as this thread may be, it will remain a fact that these tribes simply don't hold the strength to challenge W1N. 75% of the top 20 on this world are in W1N. Whilst F.P.B, Flux, FIRE, TFA, KA and AKas the tribes listed in those war scores, actually, together, their total points equal W1Ns. Since W1N has recently been purged of all inactivity in the merge, I would be willing to put a bet that actually, counting just active players W1N would still be tens of millions larger than this 'coalition'.

That is just analysing points, without mentiong the fact that W1N has highly experienced, active players that have come from two heavily warring tribes.

Unless we have tribes such as ORC and TR jumping in, excuse me whilst I yawn :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Ah love the past in from aoe one of my favouritegames :icon_redface:

DeletedUser

As dramatic as this thread may be, it will remain a fact that these tribes simply don't hold the strength to challenge W1N. 75% of the top 20 on this world are in W1N. Whilst F.P.B, Flux, FIRE, TFA, KA and AKas the tribes listed in those war scores, actually, together, their total points equal W1Ns. Since W1N has recently been purged of all inactivity in the merge, I would be willing to put a bet that actually, counting just active players W1N would still be tens of millions larger than this 'coalition'.

That is just analysing points, without mentiong the fact that W1N has highly experienced, active players that have come from two heavily warring tribes.

Unless we have tribes such as ORC and TR jumping in, excuse me whilst I yawn :icon_wink:

Dramatic ? since when stating facts and stats are dramatic ?

i wont make a thread though having only stats in them, a story with them will look more interesting indeed , to help the public know what went on.

i agree with ur analysis , but u might have missed the last line in the post ;-)