The Core Basics of Fighting(The Story of a Cat and Dawg)

DeletedUser

o_O my my never did i think i would see the day Max backstabbed someone (*press sarcasim key*)

I suppose you think your doing ok again now that you have picked up the left overs and merged to no1 seems to have revitalised you.

You seem to burn bridges very quickly! Can't see this merge working out to well for you really my prediction would be that you will burn too many bridges, float out to sea and sink.either that or you will hemorrhage from too many dog bites

And yes i quit so what flame me for it and i might just come back :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

leave them to rot lmao, we took them in, it wasnt us who left the mess was it? no, we were left to clean up terrors mess.

Not very easy to believe it came from you, Max. Terror's Mess? You sure? If it was his mess then why did you recruit the mess? It's not the first time I have noticed you ditching a friendly relationship after your motive is achieved from that person, Max. His Ship Jump may sink your ship...

- Vic

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

o_O my my never did i think i would see the day Max backstabbed someone (*press sarcasim key*)

I suppose you think your doing ok again now that you have picked up the left overs and merged to no1 seems to have revitalised you.

You seem to burn bridges very quickly! Can't see this merge working out to well for you really my prediction would be that you will burn too many bridges, float out to sea and sink.either that or you will hemorrhage from too many dog bites

And yes i quit so what flame me for it and i might just come back :icon_wink:

Would be nice to see you here more often, Khan.

- Vic

DeletedUser3227

Lol not quite 100% true tho is it... Im surprised you have turned sour Max, After all the help ive gave you and your tribe.

Well if your going to act like that, Then your receive no help from me again.

well what do you expect?????? you just 1 day delete your account join virtus and give me a list to invite with out warning, then start flinging mud at trav as soon as ur in different colours, there was no respect from you towards team at all.

T3RROR.png

DeletedUser

I like you Max.
I always have.

I mean:
  • It was you who told me to rim an aeneas...
  • It was you who gave me tips about attacking and entering a tribe from the rear...
  • It was you who showed me how please and handle a raging member...

But...

crybaby.jpg

Stop moaning dude. :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser6195

ahh, it seems you guys at the core have turned into eastenders. lol!
life at the rim was piecefull where no one complains when you spike a barb, you guys need a new start. actually im now in the semi-rim zone, which becomes more backstaby like your areas because suddenly nobles come in....

i dont have a dog or cat, i have a rabbit.

anyway, back to topic have DAWGS beaten CATS?? or is just C~C who have gone under and the war is continuing?
okey, i am being very nosey, and i bett my Q was answered on a previous page, dodging my quick scroll. Dont tell me if this is by anyway classified.

DeletedUser

well what do you expect?????? you just 1 day delete your account join virtus and give me a list to invite with out warning, then start flinging mud at trav as soon as ur in different colours, there was no respect from you towards team at all.

T3RROR.png

Lol @ this. Nice post max. Good to see its not only the tribes that destroyed Terror that see him for what he really is. :icon_surprised:

DeletedUser

Lol, im hoping this thread turns bout me again....

i never thought id be so famous.

Lol at Mofo trying his hardest to get on the backs of others. :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

how did T3RR0R jump ship he quit didnt he and if rl life gets to busy thats wat you have to do i did it as well the same as thousands of other players no 1 is giving them stick lol

i was in T3RR0RS tribe and i wasnt that good but he took the time to teach me and was a brilliant player so hes got my respect lol

DeletedUser

Remember he was duke of a huge tribe. Maybe he wanted things a bit quieter and easy going. You guys have given him a lot of stick lately but it's happened. Let it go

DeletedUser

how did T3RR0R jump ship he quit didnt he and if rl life gets to busy thats wat you have to do i did it as well the same as thousands of other players no 1 is giving them stick lol

i was in T3RR0RS tribe and i wasnt that good but he took the time to teach me and was a brilliant player so hes got my respect lol

I know Jonesy its just because i was in a war before hand, people think im running in fear.... sadly im not.

Anyway, i couldnt care if people continue to mock me. Everyone knows if they wish to learn the basics of TW or even some advanced tactics of Tw they come to me.
Im a teacher, I teach. I teach because im good at it.... simple.

Remember he was duke of a huge tribe. Maybe he wanted things a bit quieter and easy going. You guys have given him a lot of stick lately but it's happened. Let it go

They just cant, they are compelled to continue to say my name :lol: Good or bad

Infamy is still as good as Fame.

DeletedUser

Lol, im hoping this thread turns bout me again....

i never thought id be so famous.

Lol at Mofo trying his hardest to get on the backs of others. :icon_razz:

Lol really? You should wipe those brown virtus streaks off your face before you speak terror ol boy. :icon_wink:

Your famous alright. Famously the biggest coward to ever grace TW.

Its quite the title. Enjoy it, your earned it! haha.

On the bright side. You did pretty much single handedly start and end the CAT vs DAWG war. Congrats. :icon_razz:
If only you were on the winning side it would have been impressive.

P.S I agree it should be let go as we know terror will never admit to his cowardess but the hilarity value is still too great just yet. :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

*Yawn*

Mofo you never cease to amaze me at how bad your flaming is. First off personal insults may you look.... umm... nooby

Lol really? You should wipe those brown virtus streaks off your face before you speak terror ol boy. :icon_wink:

... of course.... im IN Virtus... i dont have a choice to brown nose. :icon_wink:

Your famous alright. Famously the biggest coward to ever grace TW.

Its quite the title. Enjoy it, your earned it! haha.

Its not cowardice, We been through this SOoooooOOOOooo many times... its getting boring. Let it go Mofo.

But i am enjoying it :icon_razz:

On the bright side. You did pretty much single handedly start and end the CAT vs DAWG war. Congrats. :icon_razz:
If only you were on the winning side it would have been impressive.

I still find it impressive. Who knew eh i was the key :icon_cool:

P.S I agree it should be let go as we know terror will never admit to his cowardess but the hilarity value is still too great just yet. :icon_cool:

I really dont see the funny side :icon_neutral:

DeletedUser

Are we really back on this again!? :icon_rolleyes:

Besides I know the real reason why Te33or quit,He's a lazy
0002019D.gif
! lol
And I've heard he baths without soap! :icon_eek:
He may not be the best at making "humble pie" but we can't chastise him forever.

This war turned out a lot like some of us had hoped and I think most had good fun. I hope that the next Core War will be even better!

DeletedUser

in my opinion your all only knocking T3RR0R bacause you no he was 1 of the best players and best leaders and you wanted to prove your better and no hes gone you cant do that

dont no if this is true but its just wat i gathered sir vic a great player when he left some people moaned bout him but after a couple of weeks it turned into praise

at the end of the day T3RR0R was a great leader and active more than any player i no and then rl got busy and T3RR0R isnt half hearted if he cant put 100% in then he dont want his name on it which is the same as all of us or would you rather of him played half hearted and let his tribe fall apart

in my opinion he did the right thing he didnt have the time so he handed over the reigns to some1 else and if it all fell apart then thats not his fault tribe fall apart for all sorts of reasons eg. mergers a distpute there could be a number of reasons

DeletedUser

There would have been nothing wrong with it jonesy if he really had RL problems and was quiting. But we know thats not really why he left you. He left you because he was getting embarrassingly owned and got an offer to join the number one tribe and leave his mess behind.

I mean look how active he is since he "quit". With the amount i see terror/tribaljak on these forums and what-not he could of easily keep C~C going. Maybe of found a co player or just stepped down but still played.

But no he got the offer to jump ship so he hit delete and did. Its done and over but he shouldnt be able to try and dodge the title of "Ship jumping coward" just because he wants to. Most people who have done this would of disappeared off the forums after being such a disgrace but he doesnt want to so he will continue to be slated. Again and again until someone new does something as stupid. If that ever happens. :icon_confused:

Oh and terror how is it a failed flame when you reply to it so? When you get aggrovated by it and pick apart the post trying to slate me back i believe that is considered a successful flame bud. :icon_razz: Not that thats all i was going for.

And where did i personally insult you? lol. My comments are about what you have done ingame. Nothing personal. :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

I mean look how active he is since he "quit". With the amount i see terror/tribaljak on these forums and what-not he could of easily keep C~C going. Maybe of found a co player or just stepped down but still played.
i think there is a difference between talking every so often on externals to running a top 5 tribe and defending a few different sat accounts dont you

Most people who have done this would of disappeared off the forums after being such a disgrace but he doesnt want to so he will continue to be slated. Again and again until someone new does something as stupid. If that ever happens. :icon_confused:
just about everyone knows what happened and have there opinions and im sure people find it as boring as i do to see you and 1 or 2 other players constantly dragging it on

Oh and terror how is it a failed flame when you reply to it so? When you get aggrovated by it and pick apart the post trying to slate me back i believe that is considered a successful flame bud. :icon_razz: Not that thats all i was going for.
i think the term your looking for is flame bait

DeletedUser

haven't we discussed this thing already? and the mod even made a seperate thread for it???and we discussed it some more??and then some more on almost all the forums that were related to any one of C~C,DOGS,W~A~R or TEAM??? :mad: by now everyone has his/her own opinion about terrors leaving and anything said from either sides wont matter...so lets just leave it at that...aren't there more recent things to discuss on the CAT and DOG front?? or has the war reduced to a war on externals now??:icon_rolleyes: haven't seen any recent stats

DeletedUser5475

haven't seen any recent stats

A standstill for the most part :icon_neutral: DOGS nobled a tiny bit more than TEAM this last week but TEAM's point value of conquers was higher.

Side 1:
Tribes: DOGS
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: TEAM
Players:

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers:

Side 1: 308
Side 2: 289
Difference: 19

image.php

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 5
Side 2: 5
Difference: 0

image.php

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 2,097,074
Side 2: 2,134,402
Difference: 37,328

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 45,378
Side 2: 46,945
Difference: 1,567

image.php

DeletedUser

thanx JDM, well,mayb now there will be some objections/flaming etc on the stats for some times :icon_idea: and the same ol' terror topic will be forgotten for a bit :icon_wink: