The current round

DeletedUser

Me and a few mates joined this world...
We were joining this round cause it looked good, i guess not now :D

DeletedUser

I got gangbanged by 4, one of the was shadow play, and another one was .uk pro so yea I died ;p

DeletedUser10594

and i startet with 2h 30 late
and wins :(

this was my first win ever (with 2h 30 late on very short round)

DeletedUser

what round are we talking about #384? I got attacked by 4 players 8 times whithin a minute. guess when my offensive army returned :p

DeletedUser

that wasn't my army. i was attacking, shadow play and .uk pro and someone in the tribe WoP he had ''1st'' in his name and another guy don't remember his name.

DeletedUser

I got gangbanged by 4, one of the was shadow play, and another one was .uk pro so yea I died ;p

i got gangbanged by 9 noobish players the previous round. And then when i was strong again i began the fight against Adrian D. and his friends but i lost it killing 22 noblemen at the end.

DeletedUser10594

and i was attacking all players in the top 10 with catapultes

DeletedUser

Your sig says your rank 9 with rank 1 ODA, Honestly thats not something to be proud of.

DeletedUser

i got gangbanged by 9 noobish players the previous round. And then when i was strong again i began the fight against Adrian D. and his friends but i lost it killing 22 noblemen at the end.

I don't believe you.

DeletedUser

yeah i was wrong, it was the .net^^

#1407 10 Hour CLUSTER round x 350.

DeletedUser

I just explained why i didn't do to great. just my 2 cents. Don't need to hear your opinion about that bekeleke