The Dark Side of TW

DeletedUser

im not seeking to get him banned. i just dont think his tone is appropriate for an internet game. I found it a bit un nerving. lots of kids play this game. would you want youre kids getting something like that in their inbox?

Hes aggrieved that he got cleared and thats a whole other discussion but people should try and conduct themselves with a little thought

I would not allow my kids to play this game. That my friend is called parenting something sadly lacking these days.

DeletedUser

I would not allow my kids to play this game. That my friend is called parenting something sadly lacking these days.

Hilariously over the top. All the gore and violence, oh, woe is me! (facepalm)

Read the rules and anything remotely unpleasant will be noted in some form, simply report it if you don't like it. Don't, however, blame parents for something that is completely irrelevant to their position.

DeletedUser2918

Hilariously over the top. All the gore and violence, oh, woe is me! (facepalm)

Read the rules and anything remotely unpleasant will be noted in some form, simply report it if you don't like it. Don't, however, blame parents for something that is completely irrelevant to their position.

i think perhaps he is referring to the suggestion that letting your kids sit for hours in front of a computer screen all day rather than spending time with them and organising activities etc etc is not his definition of parenting.

for me i couldnt care less. i have no kids lol. but before you pull out the standard 'facepalm' perhaps you should try and understand what he's trying to say :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Depends on your area, if you're in a city, the odds are it's healthier to be indoors anyway.

For instance, I live in the countryside and I'm on TW a lot, but I'd still rate my chances of survival in the world higher than the typical city-dwelling teenager, since I can live off the land if I must. I'm more in touch with nature than modern socialites. The main problem with today's society, in my opinion, is that there aren't enough outlets for physical exertion to have practical uses - if there isn't a practical use, its existence is utterly irrelevant. I'd say 95%+ of my age group can't even skin a rabbit properly. :L

DeletedUser2918

if there isn't a practical use, its existence is utterly irrelevant.

what - you mean apart from the overall healthiness and combating childhood obesity angle of course.... :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Well, that's an extreme, in my view. I don't even know how it's possible to become fat before you're fully grown. :S

DeletedUser4753

An over indulgent lifestyle paired with a lack of exercise or some measure of both usually does the trick, same rules as adults ;)

DeletedUser4753

till 1950's or so it was the standard, then americans came and abducted english children and sent them back with fat jeans! Mothership macdonalds sent out its army of Ronald mcdonalds (the evil clowns) to kidnap the scrawny kids we once knew, and torture them in their spaceships till they even liked it.They disguised chemical "167s078sk" as cheese burgers (otherwise as operation happy meal) and force fed the young'ens till it was all they knew.They then inserted the "come back to mcdonalds chip" into the poor kids brains, codenamed "THE MCFLURRY" and sent them back to their house holds with a unwaivering need to drag their friends,family,pets and any random people they could find back to the mothership. The aim, know one knows for sure, deep in langly is the answer, but this evolving beast has spread into different flagships to become untraceable "burger king/kfc/pizza hut" so to trace the source, and the motive, becomes a grave task indeed.^or something like that

DeletedUser4753

Was i not supposed to take "Location:Smoking Your Hamster" literally :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

hahahahaha, wherever there's Liam, there's spam....why did i open this thread? :p lmao

DeletedUser

Because you love me. <3

My massive review post in UK11 is enough to redeem a little spamming here and there, in my opinion. ;)

DeletedUser4753

hahahahaha, wherever there's Liam, there's spam....why did i open this thread? :p lmao

Technically some weird people may consider the change of scrawny children to obese children all fault of tribalwars, to which point the thread is acutely on topic (sorta)