The Deathdealer Is Back!!!

DeletedUser

The Deathdealer is back on w11 and is looking for a half decent tribe.
May I take the opportunity to say hi to all that know me it's been a while
:lol:

DeletedUser

Anyone with a ingame profile like yours deserves to be hated.

I hate you.

DeletedUser

I mean seriously, what is with the pretentious crap on your profile?

It's hideous.

DeletedUser

You've already answered your own question my friend, checkout your reaction!!!
It may well be a little pretentious but it doesn't half hit the Mark...........

DeletedUser

Im too lazy to check his profile via guest access. May somebody create a screen and post it in here or tell me what exactly meechan is pointing at?
Nude ASCII women/dragons that none is able to figure out at first view?
The this-is-bunny-help-him-achieving-world-domination- thing?
Save the penguins/seals/polar bears slogans?
You -are-addicted-to-TW-if...clauses?

Heeeelp! O.ó

DeletedUser

you mean this profile?

jv2lbm.jpg

DeletedUser

Psml x)
thats a weird profile. Actually a bigger read i think most skipped it after reading the first two crappy sentences lol

@ ballerond
simply copy and paste! Though has no warranty or copy protection then and no official signatures so don't add them to your job letters rofl

DeletedUser

My work here is done!!!
The way I see it folks is you'll get some players say it's cool and wow then you'll get some players say it's rubbish but deep down think it's pretty dame good then you get the jealous type and then comes the total misery guts who doesn't like anything
Which one are you?

DeletedUser

Chaz55 Never!!! I don't believe you I would of put you down as a lover not a fighter

DeletedUser

i would rather have 10 enemies than 1 friend, makes things more interesting

DeletedUser6695

My work here is done!!!
The way I see it folks is you'll get some players say it's cool and wow then you'll get some players say it's rubbish but deep down think it's pretty dame good then you get the jealous type and then comes the total misery guts who doesn't like anything
Which one are you?

You missed egotistical genius

DeletedUser

Cold fusion people like you and I need segregating it's the evilness it just finds it way out

DeletedUser

Welcome to the world :lol: Enjoy your stay, we have cake and rainbows :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

I mean seriously, what is with the pretentious crap on your profile?

It's hideous.

completely agree.... it seems to me that either a small child wrote it or someone who loves themselves so much they should probably be seeing a psychologist about it!!!!!

DeletedUser10327

I also don't agree with making a new thread stating that you're back with plenty of exclamation marks just so everybody sees it...