The Doom of Dogs!

DeletedUser10869

Hello Impressionable Forum Folks! Now I imagine you, like me, are sitting here in sackcloth with the hurt of Nauzhror being rimmed still fresh upon our souls so to lend truth to the silver lining/cloud analogy I give you a PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT.

For upon this day the kind hearted souls of ADDICTS take it upon themselves to remove the bottom sniffing evil known as DOGS from K44 (except for Tiger who loves me and sends me mail not fakes bless him)

Now we do this not for our account growth, nor for fame and fortune nor for the shiny badges but we do this for DOGS own benefit (yes yes we are too kind I know)

Many of you will know that given half a biscuit these DOGS do believe their own hype and will howl endlessly about how they was robbed in a parody of the great Ruffus himself (less lols in their posts mind) so to avoid this is better than they are taken to the Great Basket in the Sky (except for Tiger who shall be given wine and the warm up spot in our Tribal meeting to amuse us) and removed from this world now to save you all from their whining.

So rummaging about in Dan's box of tricks (Mitchnom goes blind) I take out those trusty TFF cameras and venture forth to see what goes on down in Doggie land.

“I cannot believe it” said Cooky licking his bone (Mitchnom has seizure) out of all the K's in Uk12 we have landed in this one and our best player has started howling at the moon again and worse believes that the lyrics to “everything I do I do for you” was personally written for him alone I mean just look at him!” and gesturing with his dog eared paw invited Bob The Mildly Gifted to look out of their kennel to where TigerStripe was having his tummy tickled by some young barbs.

Bob The Optimistic NB Nobler did whine and shaking off some slather did show his faithful leader his latest report of his noble going splat.

“Yes they do that” growled Cooky and cocking his leg over a picture of your scribe curled up in his sub 1k basket “but Tiger sending mails not attacks is not right so unless we can bring back Many Meh to annoy Tiger back to his claw ripping best I think we are doomed! I mean look at us. Getting cleared, folks writing sonnets to our enemies others begging for ressies to be able to afford to send ram fakes not spear ones we are a shadow of our former selves!”

Then a young pup staggered in with a note from the tribe Addicts, “Its war” he whined and scratching furiously at some little friends placed his tail between his legs, “they have made it official and do intend to rim us all before we can even say “we was robbed”!”

Cooky leapt up from his basket and forcing his most fearsome snarl upon his greying muzzle addressed his doggie friends, “Let slip the Dogs of war! Go forth Moralekiller (passing him some wood so he could buy a ram to be super scary), Click things Scrumper (about to go splat again) and Beani continue to cower in your corner and try not to grow so they won't noble you!” and sighing at the sight of Tiger humming “some kind of wonderful” and sighing a lot he did sink back into his basket dreaming of barbs filled with Pedigree Chum.

So here ends Chapter one of All Dogs Go to Heaven. Chapter 2 coming soon!

DeletedUser

:) Pretty amusing Jo, always are from you. Especially liked the bit where Cooky sat licking his bone, he does this often! :lol: Lucky bugger! :icon_wink:

+1

DeletedUser

Good luck smack heads vs DOGS lol

good read anyways.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser9186

An interesting read

I only really took notice that OCISLY is my neighbour yesterday and now I can confirm today he has a screw loose.

An amusing read and you know what they say about DOGS being a mans best friend. I guess we will see for ourselves......

Cappy

DeletedUser

Of course I still love me

ofcourseistillloveme you ...

Right thats it I am gonna quit ... these guys are just too good for us ... mind you kicking all the small players prior to declaring is a cool move

As for stats don't hold your breath ... our record so far is ... let me think .. never lost a war .. couple of worlds lol (for ruffus) but never a war ...

Rehab2 .. a change of name ..probably because being number two has that losing feeling about it ... well as your already in that mindset I suppose we can't hurt you :)

All I can say Jo is well done great declaration ... be guys wondering "Who the hell is that Tigerstripe noob, that he gets so much attention" ..

Only we know that Jacobs Creek is to blame ;)

I am just off to fake message a few more of my lovely new friends... I hate wasting troops , but words are ten a penny

So see you on w13 ... ooops no i wont .. last world for me ..just realised ... boo ... I will have to stay and fight ... and thats something I am not very good at ...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser9598

Liam if your playing the Pauleo account whos playing your pushty account? Rule breaching at its best

DeletedUser

Wow wall of text.

Please use some colour and imagery for us simpletons.

DeletedUser10869

am sorry Grawler never really done pics and colours in PnP but am sure that next time I'll try and address these failings just for you!

DeletedUser

am sorry Grawler never really done pics and colours in PnP but am sure that next time I'll try and address these failings just for you!

Better still, the worlds We're going to war would have been suffice.

Hugs and cuddles, good luck in your endeavors.

DeletedUser

Better still, the worlds We're going to war would have been suffice.

Whoa, whoa, whoa!

buzz_killington_191x300-s191x300-152037-580.jpg

DeletedUser

Should be fun to see the outcome of this. By the way I like the name change from ReHaB2 to ADDICTS, much more interesting.
A family that works, perhaps? :icon_eek:

DeletedUser8924

yay i got a mention :)
not growing??? maybe thats because im being farmed???
not complaining just saying

looking forward to round 2 :)

DeletedUser10869

yay i got a mention :)
not growing??? maybe thats because im being farmed???
not complaining just saying

looking forward to round 2 :)

I have stopped farming you to encourage your growth! Am nice like that....