The Doom of Dogs!

DeletedUser6938

Nice of your players to restart jo - saves those poor stats doesn't it ?

ooow i could crush a grape .....

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser10869

Nice of your players to restart jo - saves those poor stats doesn't it ?

ooow i could crush a grape .....

you should be quicker then!

For me better players than TNG will have been rimmed and a lot worse will go on to prosper. Location/luck sometimes is more important than skill.

But those that gloat last gloat longest!!

game on!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser7775

That's not gloating......
this is gloating:
lucy-stomping-grapes-o.gif

DeletedUser

Interesting title of this thread, and can't help but chuckle at how The Noble Grape gets dealt with Doggy style, and instead of fighting on with his tribe's support, he quits and restarts.... way to go guys!

DeletedUser

Quicker than a rat out of a drainpipe

Jo you know I love you ..and its the reason why I don't mind correcting you by text .. lol

But come on NB really can motor we know that and he got himself into an ok place but then ... its not about the one its about the many .. and they were great .. he was average

bad position or poor play .. who cares he is singing a different song now ..

Hi HP its off to the rim i go ..

lastly you lot always knew where he was lol.. so its another tribe fail ..

I am not gonna mention the BOB incident cos i have respect for some of those caught out .. I was one lol ... but id didnt lose half my tribes off ... o how we laughed ...

Don't take it personally ... erm yeah ok do .. addicts have been mullered and most are running scared lol .. or better still running on empty

You have been weighed , you have been measured and your have been found wanting ...

you should be quicker then!

For me better players than TNG will have been rimmed and a lot worse will go on to prosper. Location/luck sometimes is more important than skill.

game on!