The Ducard Report

• Thread starter DeletedUser12823
  • Start date

DeletedUser12823

The Ducard Report :spear:
Nothing much going on

With World 19 not yet a week old very little has yet happened on the world.

While other W19 news services have been broadcasting news about pointless NAPs and coalitions as if it’s of earth shattering importance the Ducard report has opted not to do so, since it’s frankly a bit boring.

Here at The Ducard Report we don’t care if two tribes a long way apart have made a fortnight long NAP.

Which is why we’ve opted to make some predictions about the way the world will go.

Here’s a list of things which will happen in World 19:

• One tribe will get butt-hurt when it’s rimmed by a smaller tribe which is better organised.
  • Someone will rage-quit on the forum after getting rimmed by a co-played account.
  • Diplomacy will be conducted by people who can’t use proper grammar or construct sentences properly.
  • People will claim co-playing is cheating.
  • Someone will get butt-hurt over people who use premium being better than them.
  • People will get butt-hurt.
  • BomberBoy will get butt-hurt when people criticise his reports.
  • BomberBoy will eventually tire of writing his reports.
  • We’ll tire of world 19 and won’t post again.
  • More stuff.
  • :lol:

DeletedUser11866

This whole article has been written in bad taste ...

that being said most the points are more than likely to occur

DeletedUser12806

See your complaining but without my reports, W19 post would consist of Looter/pluder thread and rate the player thread. At least my topics brought interest to the forums......

DeletedUser3371

See your complaining but without my reports, W19 post would consist of Looter/pluder thread and rate the player thread. At least my topics brought interest to the forums......

Think you can tick off these 2 already.

The Ducard Report :spear:
Nothing much going on

Here’s a list of things which will happen in World 19:

• BomberBoy will get butt-hurt when people criticise his reports.
  • :lol:

DeletedUser12806

Far from "butt-hurt" I am proud my reports got me a fan boy :)