The F.P.B Story ! :)

DeletedUser

Not very active on externals but here goes !

For those of you who don't know ... In-game I am Komputaz .

A couple of months ago I was a very active player ready to help my tribe, despite holding large front-lines lines with both; IWL and FW, sending packet support and responding to support requests on the forum or through mail was not a problem for me ! I got on with all members in my tribe very well, I even got on with my enemies very well !

Until recently when I had fallen ill, and had some family problems. Or under on box - I had RL problems. After mailing then who was a great trusted freind : Doozy, I had taken his advice and set some of his 'trusted' and 'active' council as my sitters hoping they could take care of my account while I was gone !

Every week or so I could log on to check how it was going, when my problems had been sorted I returned to the game and found that these 'active' council members were not very active at all. In-fact, all they had been doing was minting gold coins !

noblemen-limit:363- existing noblemen44- noblemen in education:0- number of conquered villages:182You can still educate:137

Attacks were coming in and walls were being knocked down and not re-built. My support was still present guarding the villa's of some friends in the tribe. No support requests were mades. Even worse; the sitters starting recruiting Offensive in my defensive villa's and vice-versa !

I made a request to have ONLY 6 of my frontlines villages stacked, my reply was two people sending a few vills worth of support to two seperate villages !

And since I am only 15, I had also made a request for someone to help me with premium points, this post was deleted the next day. A fellow tribe member also made a request. His post remained until he said it could be removed.

Now after all this, I was sent mail explaing how it was MY fault the account had been ruined.

Today I mentioned that I will be leaving the game for good, I was asked to pass my account on to another member. Thinking logically I didn't. Afterall this is the tribe which led to the destruction of my account then blamed it on me !

I had explained howI will use my remaining troops against our enemies but will not pass on my account due to the above matters.

I was dismissed from the tribe for not handing MY account over, and attacks are already on the way !

My troops will now be used against F.P.B, and any villas under attack from IWL/FW will have their troops removed to create an easy noble for my ex-'enemies' !

Happy nobling :)

DeletedUser

Oh yeah ! The moral - F.P.B is not all its cut out to be ...

I was gonna wish them goodluck in the war against W1N - but now I will wish them good luck defending IWL and FW new stand.

P.S - If your a FW or IWL member sending attacks to my vills please mail me aswel so I don't forget to remove troops :)

DeletedUser

Not very active on externals but here goes !

For those of you who don't know ... In-game I am Komputaz .

A couple of months ago I was a very active player ready to help my tribe, despite holding large front-lines lines with both; IWL and FW, sending packet support and responding to support requests on the forum or through mail was not a problem for me ! I got on with all members in my tribe very well, I even got on with my enemies very well !

Until recently when I had fallen ill, and had some family problems. Or under on box - I had RL problems. After mailing then who was a great trusted freind : Doozy, I had taken his advice and set some of his 'trusted' and 'active' council as my sitters hoping they could take care of my account while I was gone !

Every week or so I could log on to check how it was going, when my problems had been sorted I returned to the game and found that these 'active' council members were not very active at all. In-fact, all they had been doing was minting gold coins !

noblemen-limit:363- existing noblemen44- noblemen in education:0- number of conquered villages:182You can still educate:137

Attacks were coming in and walls were being knocked down and not re-built. My support was still present guarding the villa's of some friends in the tribe. No support requests were mades. Even worse; the sitters starting recruiting Offensive in my defensive villa's and vice-versa !

I made a request to have ONLY 6 of my frontlines villages stacked, my reply was two people sending a few vills worth of support to two seperate villages !

And since I am only 15, I had also made a request for someone to help me with premium points, this post was deleted the next day. A fellow tribe member also made a request. His post remained until he said it could be removed.

Now after all this, I was sent mail explaing how it was MY fault the account had been ruined.

Today I mentioned that I will be leaving the game for good, I was asked to pass my account on to another member. Thinking logically I didn't. Afterall this is the tribe which led to the destruction of my account then blamed it on me !

I had explained howI will use my remaining troops against our enemies but will not pass on my account due to the above matters.

I was dismissed from the tribe for not handing MY account over, and attacks are already on the way !

My troops will now be used against F.P.B, and any villas under attack from IWL/FW will have their troops removed to create an easy noble for my ex-'enemies' !

Happy nobling :)

You know what I am 15 as well dude and I have to say your immaturity really shows,no wonder everyone has no respect for the younger players(like me).

ANd I know you from your original account and if I can recall it wasn't a very impresive one and you did not show much defense skill,I remember fighting you for a villa.

So this komputaz account is not YOURS as you say but FPB's property.Secondly the way you have given in so fast and the way you have handled this situation just shows your noobishness and even worse lack of pride and respect for the people who have carried you for so long,lost troops protecting your villas,worked in ops with you.

This is a sad attempt to hurt the FPB name and as a member of FPB I stand proudly and am not afraid to say FPB is the best tribe on this side of the world,and all I want to say to you is don't let the door hit you on the way out!Getting rid of rubbish like you just makes our tribe stronger.

DeletedUser

So this komputaz account is not YOURS as you say but FPB's property.

If that is the case, Ulysses1922 account still belongs to Riffs!! Maybe Buck Dylan should hand it back over!

DeletedUser

You know what I am 15 as well dude and I have to say your immaturity really shows,no wonder everyone has no respect for the younger players(like me).

I fail to see what was immature about his actions or post really, just because they are not agreeable to yourself or your tribe does not equate to being immature.

I would say it was quite immature of FPB to kick him for not handing an account over, and as a result making it more difficult to noble his account.

DeletedUser

As Fletch has just said the immaturity I have shown is bog-all compared to that of doozy and co.

You know me from my original account ? Yes you do, remind me how many villas you managed to take from me despite being 4/5 times my size ? ONE !

As I said to Doozy you guys claiming this account belongs to you is another reason why I am leaving the game.

This account has NEVER belonged to you, and NEVER WILL ! It was handed to ME PERSONALLY by the original Kompz, it is registered under MY e-mail and MY password. Therefore it is my account. As I said, you have never owned it and never will, neither has Doozy or any other Bunny...

Secondly you have lost ZERO troops on me, we are worlds apart and have never worked together in an Op.

But yeah - what ever floats your boat 'kiddo'

DeletedUser

Ive received more help and support from IWL and FW in the past 5 hours or so than I received over the last couple of months in F.P.B.

Goes to show a lot about the tribe which is so highly rated doesn't it ... !

DeletedUser

As Fletch has just said the immaturity I have shown is bog-all compared to that of doozy and co.

You know me from my original account ? Yes you do, remind me how many villas you managed to take from me despite being 4/5 times my size ? ONE !

As I said to Doozy you guys claiming this account belongs to you is another reason why I am leaving the game.

This account has NEVER belonged to you, and NEVER WILL ! It was handed to ME PERSONALLY by the original Kompz, it is registered under MY e-mail and MY password. Therefore it is my account. As I said, you have never owned it and never will, neither has Doozy or any other Bunny...

Secondly you have lost ZERO troops on me, we are worlds apart and have never worked together in an Op.

But yeah - what ever floats your boat 'kiddo'

You right I did take 1 but I did only try take 1 making it even easier to defend plus the morale advantage plus the distance difference we had gave you an even bigger advantage plus support from your friends.Also when you took the komputaz account it was way larger then my account and it seems to only have gotten smaller since you took it.

And at what point did I claim it was MY account?:icon_confused:And it was given to you in mind that you were going to fight for EXP/FPB so as soon as you betrayed us,you practically gave up the ownership of the account.

I did not say I lost troops or worked with you I said the people not me lil conquerer:icon_confused:

DeletedUser

Ive received more help and support from IWL and FW in the past 5 hours or so than I received over the last couple of months in F.P.B.

Goes to show a lot about the tribe which is so highly rated doesn't it ... !

IWL has 1 war to fight.(And are a good tribe to)
and lol this is the only way FW can actually fight us

DeletedUser

And if its not FPB's account it has to be EXP's account so you can give it to chen

DeletedUser2918

if the account is under his password and his e-mail address it is quite clearly his. Even if it wasnt there is sweet nothing anyone can do about it........

its unfortunate whats happened with your account adil. Remember though - no one will play your account as well as yourself. When we're talking about an account with 183 villages as well this is a lot of maintenance. I dont think you can really expect someone to grow it for you - although totally agreed that walls should at least have been rebuilt lol

DeletedUser

I'm shocked at this big stab in the back by adilisking IWL and W1N plus FW will know we all been put under a lot of attacks, I feel for the player who help you out by sitting your account.

Plus by the sounds of things that sitter was more than likely sitting an account without PA points that's like one hell of a task and this is your thank you.

Plus some of the council have had there own RL problems which made things a bit crazy with accounts being sat but this is all about poor little you it seems.

I don't know what happened to your post asking for PA points but if you would of sent me a mail I would of help you out once AGAIN.
But no you just go in to I feel sorry for me and I'm guessing a rant with Doozy.

Players sit accounts and there doing you a favour and that's the way to look at it.

One thing that up set me Is I gave you 60 PA points in May, I given what Support I can to all members, we got mails coming out of are ears for support.
You ask and some send alot of us maybe rebuilding troops already lost on the front lines and I'm sure if given time more support would of been sent.

But no this is about you poor little you oh lets all cry for poor little you, Well your just one little low life cry baby in my book now drop dead you little ponce.

One other thing Komp left the account with Doozy to find a new driver as he was not happy on what went on in EXP with the founder of EXP leaving the game.
So I guess I should say Doozy can make mistakes and not always get good new drivers for the accounts as for adilisking drop dead or grow up.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser6944

you had rl issues and you think other people dont have lives that they need to get on with aswell?
You think that a lifeless soul will look after your account 24-7

your 15...imagine people here probably got 15 yr old kids they need to take care of and their tantrums

after all that they have to take care of their account first then yours and any other they are sitting.
Theres a word for this mate, its called ungrateful and selfish.

when you came back your walls that got hammered im assuming by IWL not FPB. So you handed it to the people that were bashing you. well done blaming FPB or your sitter.

i imagine you give your lunch money to the school bully when he boxes you one rather than stick up for yourself or your friends

plenty of time for you to learn though, in the real world. Throwing tantrums won't get you far

DeletedUser

Yep, my school bully takes everything !

When I gave the sit the account had PP - so theres your theory gone.

As for blade-hog the original Kompz NEVER gave doozy the account.

He PERSONALLY gave it to me. End of that little theory also ...

As for sitters having RL problems aswel - did I say they didn't ?

Would it not just be easier for them to say 'sorry, we can't sit it' ?

The account was given to ME - it was never owned by EXP or F.P.B - My e-mail, My password.

I join what tribe I want ...

DeletedUser8041

if komputaz was being sat than he wasn't losing villages was he the sitter was

you can't blame that on him so back to the drawing room to think of more arguments i think mate

DeletedUser

if komputaz was being sat than he wasn't losing villages was he the sitter was

you can't blame that on him so back to the drawing room to think of more arguments i think mate

You ask for a sitter you should thank them at the end of the day for trying to help you out not give someone else account over to the other side.
As said even sitters run in to RL problems and playing TW take a big step back in there world, End of the day F.P.B help the Komp account out.

I backed the new sitter well and all I got It seems is a kick in the teeth you like players like that well I say boyed what ever tribe your in.

I have nothing more to say on and will not talk again in this post end off

DeletedUser

You ask for a sitter you should thank them at the end of the day for trying to help you out not give someone else account over to the other side.
As said even sitters run in to RL problems and playing TW take a big step back in there world, End of the day F.P.B help the Komp account out.

I backed the new sitter well and all I got It seems is a kick in the teeth you like players like that well I say boyed what ever tribe your in.

I have nothing more to say on and will not talk again in this post end off

There is an option to transfer the sit, in which he/she could have used to transfer it to a more able person.

DeletedUser

What he said. If a sitter couldnt find time to sit me he should have at-least let me know, or transferred the sit to another player who is 'active' ...

I should thank the sitter ? For what ? Getting the account in a complete mess ???

I could have done the sitters job myself, mint gold coins. Account had a PA, it would have taken me 2 mins a day to do that!

Thank you sitter :)

Happy now ?

DeletedUser6944

If i worried about any other accounts apart from my own i would never get any pleasure from this game.
My own account is stress enough lol, i get a laugh from it now and then.
your account is to do with as you wish,

Good luck if you decide to continue to play. i feel sorry for the leaders as they do not have the same luxury i do as they have to make sure the whole tribe doesn't fall apart.

Enough respect to Doozy for having FPB were it is today, and doing a great job