• Thread starter DeletedUser2918
  • Start date

DeletedUser

Does it matter guys we are all at war now

and here is to fun times for all!

Great VT by the way

DeletedUser

great PnP enjoyed it

but wow. shocking that W1N actually recruited the whole of F.P.B/CoWs :/ odds are majorly stacked against T4H now and can't exactly say that LRAg are going to be much help at all :/ good luck T4H behind you all the way :D! even if i do have my doubts

Why do you find this shocking , W1N are playing the game for the WIN and in Taking in The cows have pretty much ensured this .

DeletedUser

Why do you find this shocking , W1N are playing the game for the WIN and in Taking in The cows have pretty much ensured this .

its shocking because CoWs .F.P.B were being eaten up with not much fighting back.
and honestly no disrespect to you i dont think many of your players deserve a place within W1N F.P.B / CoWs should of been completely nobled out imo.

and i never expect W1N to make a move like that :L thought W1N was better then recruiting an entire tribe of refugees but since T4H and W1N are now at war the refugee status does really prove to be much help.

also how has it pretty much ensured it? CoWs / F.P.B were unbelievably bad so i have been informed many of times. if anything most of you are a liability to W1N altho i suppose you may do abit better now you have alot more people to help support your ex F.P.B / CoWs members

DeletedUser4479

i think its more the irony coming from the biggest familly tribe of world 1....

I never said T4H was not a family tribe? lol I never said it was bad. Just though the old w1n hated it now there a family :p

DeletedUser

its shocking because CoWs .F.P.B were being eaten up with not much fighting back.
and honestly no disrespect to you i dont think many of your players deserve a place within W1N F.P.B / CoWs should of been completely nobled out imo.

and i never expect W1N to make a move like that :L thought W1N was better then recruiting an entire tribe of refugees but since T4H and W1N are now at war the refugee status does really prove to be much help.

also how has it pretty much ensured it? CoWs / F.P.B were unbelievably bad so i have been informed many of times. if anything most of you are a liability to W1N altho i suppose you may do abit better now you have alot more people to help support your ex F.P.B / CoWs members

Well maybe thats why your not a leader of a successful tribe or hold a uk1 account for that matter ,Sit down and ill begin ...

T4H came to W1N with proposal to start final war all agreed .

we were and still are fighting the annoyance in the north Lrag Bunnys to our east ,,the lrag situation does not worry us and with bunnys it was stalemate holding up a lot of deff on both sides

The ones that formed cows were mostly ex bunnys the ex FW ones were being chewed but no surprise there

So we agreed to stop hostilities and brought them into tribe as agreed

Was the obvious way forward ,a huge amount of deff released to go defend against an active and worthy adversary

We held back an one eyed archer and a panto horse to defend against Lrag

DeletedUser

Well maybe thats why your not a leader of a successful tribe or hold a uk1 account for that matter ,Sit down and ill begin ...
1. i have never attempted leading a tribe so your dig at me about leading a successfull tribe has no back bone to it, i am a foot soldier always has been.
2. lol, i do not have a uk1 account any more due to real life, i think real life is a little more important then holding an account on an game, you know this because i passed over the account details to you lot in W1N.

T4H came to W1N with proposal to start final war all agreed .
im pretty sure the proposal didnt involve you playing happy families in recruiting the entire F.P.B/CoWs because you just couldnt break CoWs down. failing where T4H where succeeding?

we were and still are fighting the annoyance in the north Lrag Bunnys to our east ,,the lrag situation does not worry us and with bunnys it was stalemate holding up a lot of deff on both sides
sorry for suspecting the game is tribalWARS and defence is part of the game

The ones that formed cows were mostly ex bunnys the ex FW ones were being chewed but no surprise there
ex bunnies and FW were being chewed. as if i remember correctly vast madurity of FW went into T4H and they are the ones who were mainly making rabbit stew, then moved onto the beef burgers.

So we agreed to stop hostilities and brought them into tribe as agreed
why not? i see yur logic here cant beat them get them to continue their losing battle under a new tribe name

Was the obvious way forward ,a huge amount of deff released to go defend against an active and worthy adversary

We held back an one eyed archer and a panto horse to defend against Lrag

my 2 pence of input

DeletedUser2961

Excellent pnp chris, well done.

Good luck to both sides. Remember, this is just a game, like Monopoly and we're playing it with friends :)

DeletedUser

And it was worth precisely zip. But thanks for giving me something to read while sitting on the toilet.
no worries happy to keep you entertained
but its freedom of speech and every one entitled to their opinions, so your valuation of my input means nothing to me.

p.s on side note dandare you may remember i handed my account to you personally if i remember correctly. as i was in CHE!!! with you, roch, blue hunger and adellion.:icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

CHE!!! was another tribe W1N took in . They only take the best :lol:

DeletedUser

I think there must be some mistake with the above .... they took you in!

Desperate times I guess, or maybe some other bizarre theory!

Anyways, Good PnP well done Chris - I'm enjoying the war as much as a Jihadist modeling a suicide vest ! ! ! :icon_razz:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

clearly dont take in the best seeing as they have taken in CoWs also they took me in at one point and im far from one of best i wouldnt even consider myself as a good player only above average so your explanation is flawed in every way possible:icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

no worries happy to keep you entertained
but its freedom of speech and every one entitled to their opinions, so your valuation of my input means nothing to me.

p.s on side note dandare you may remember i handed my account to you personally if i remember correctly. as i was in CHE!!! with you, roch, blue hunger and adellion.:icon_rolleyes:

dandare said then that numpty went on your account lasted 6 weeks on a brighter note roch took over che from cruel blunder and his puppy run away later

DeletedUser

Dandare, with all due respect, Blue Hunger has led several rank 1 tribes on net. and the fact remains he is far more experienced and well-known and a more reputable player on TribalWars than you are, so I question your right to insult him.

*edit*which "numpty" went on my account and only lasted 6 weeks lol

DeletedUser

Talking of button pushing , where is Patsy lol

Oh I am here!

Becareful you don't topple over that ego of yours and do yourself an injury !

lov you too

DeletedUser

Dandare, with all due respect, Blue Hunger has led several rank 1 tribes on net. and the fact remains he is far more experienced and well-known and a more reputable player on TribalWars than you are, so I question your right to insult him.

*edit*which "numpty" went on my account and only lasted 6 weeks lol

Luke is far superior leader bh just talked theory learnt more from luke in a month and he plays a long game not start up eletists who get so far then it gets too much for them and makes excuses to leave numpty was badboy??

im not here to build a reputation ..what in a game that i send imaginary troops and hit imaginary villes im in it for fun really cant see me putting it on my cv ,im here to stand up for the point whores :lol: