The Final Battle: W1N vs T4H pnp

• Thread starter DeletedUser2918
  • Start date

DeletedUser1942

Its quite refreshing to partake in a war where the enemy actually fightback, and present a real challenge.

LRAG should take note.

DeletedUser

It's true, BrianL has taken a hard hit from pretty much a whole W1N squad and is still standing with villages intact, whether that will last for long we will see, but BrianL is without doubt one of the hardest opponents W1N have fort and one of the harder players left for us to take down... but we will take down, just a question of when :icon_wink:

The growth for the past 7 days have been negative with the village damage, http://www.twstats.co.uk/uk1/index.php?page=tribe&mode=members&id=23003 -1402

Good luck dude!

Ahhhh... hit hard .... YES .... still standing ..... very much so :icon_wink: ..... And still attacking back ! ! !

I am actually loving TW at the min, seems he 2 year wait was worth it :icon_razz:

In all honesty my drop in points is due to some attacks containing cats .... Luke knows how i feel about that lol ... but hey .. what goes around comes around ..... :) It's good to see a war taking place with mutual respect - the attacks have been on the whole good :) the defending has been excellent from us & on the whole our tribe! and I am loving it!

DeletedUser589

I happen to be brianl co - so have first hand knowledge of our account

I dont think he was questioning your knowledge of the brianL account, i think he was wondering why you think he isnt in a position to judge your defending abilities... which to me suggests he wants clarification on why you dont think he can defend?

But im getting lost here lol

DeletedUser8782

I dont think he was questioning your knowledge of the brianL account, i think he was wondering why you think he isnt in a position to judge your defending abilities... which to me suggests he wants clarification on why you dont think he can defend?

But im getting lost here lol

Correct

DeletedUser

which to me suggests he wants clarification on why you dont think he can defend?

who cant defend - you have lost me now

Or just big stacks which really isnt classed as good defending tbh

this was the original post

So unless he's attacked us then he not in an ideal postion to comment on our defense or skills

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Can we comment on the 30 to 18 farms, Patsy? There's been some good reading material doing the rounds.

DeletedUser7920

Goodluck to all tribes in the final war.

All tho i have hated T4H ever since i left world 1 i really want them to win.

And all the players who have joined from day 1 well done all for putting so much time in.

DeletedUser

Everyone wants T4H to win! W1N made only enemies on UK1 and we love it that way :)

DeletedUser

Everyone wants T4H to win! W1N made only enemies on UK1 and we love it that way :)
hmmmm... lets see lol
IWL = W1N friends
F.P.B/CoWs now W1N obviously W1Ns friends to get into W1N
CHE!!! hmmm they were close allies then merged so obviously more friends

oh yeah the most obvious one here T4H and W1N have been friends since near begining and i believe most still are wether at war or not?

so.... false fact :) just saying

DeletedUser

Seanyboi, I think Judge was referring to the forum "personalities" who pipe up every so often, spout some drivel relating to something or other, briefly remember they couldn't cut it to the end of the world of which they:

a) Don't play anymore due to real life/personal problems/bla bla bla.
b) Played badly when they were here.
c) Seem to think they're still relevant in anything that happens/still happening.

For the life of me, though, I still don't understand why people come back with a dated take on a world they "don't care about" anyway. Strikes me as rather odd.

Anyway, we generally rimmed most of our enemies so the pool of naysayers naturally gets smaller :lol:

DeletedUser

naysayers

what are naysayers?
and who left is a trueblood own account from the start that would be interesting to see who really made it themsleves and not got an account.

DeletedUser

well im one then my own account from start to ___________the end whenever that is
w1 till the very end and made the end game

DeletedUser2961

2 Weeks in, now is when stats make sense........

Side 1:
Tribes: W1N
Side 2:
Tribes: T4H

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers:

Side 1: 6,554
Side 2: 1,427
Difference: 5,127

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 271