The formation of a new institution:

DeletedUser3583

The formation of a new institution:

Dear world 2, you may have noticed DEFCON lost members to join H D and those who deemed not good enough were left to be nobled.

I too was tempted by the beast as I got bored to the diplomacy and the hassle of running a tribe..

Once there is (less than 24 hours) things have not gone as they were promised.

4dfe49ad.jpg

And things have gone down the pan…

Dogs are screaming for blood ….
c633d193.jpg

And HD seem want to start on smaller members…

So in response I though nuts to it all:

c7a0014d.gif

And a new tribe was born…..

In this tribe there is no leader no council no dipomany no hidden forums no trusted members….

You are you and that’s its, play you want to play…. You can ask for help from people you can not… your choice

So if you:

• Are you tired of being pushed around decisions made that you had no control off?

• Well look no further join Nuts here you are your own duke, work together, don't work together it's your rules your game.

• A member nobled near you well noble them back you want a war well then start one but be prepared to get no support, unless you gathered support

• In Nuts you can offer your services to who ever you like everyone is an ally and potential enemy.

• When you join you will be a baron and have all the rights apart from to disband the tribe as that would just get annoying :)

• If you like it stay if you don't leave all fights are settles between players ...

• So if you are fed up of being told what to-do come here and try something new !!

So lets make a new institution and enjoy the game as it is meant to be…

Join Nuts

DeletedUser

Love it, I too decided to leave all that stress behind, and have not enjoyed the game this much in months.

DeletedUser3583

can I join? :p haha

if you want its a free tribe... past stigmas all in the past... and you dont like them someone noble them or try to at least...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Interesting. I would actually love to join Nuts. But team is my home for as long as it excists

DeletedUser3583

I can see it going down hill, u could kick who ever u wanted :) that would be fun

but what u want now, to look good or to pee on every bodys day lol,

I like how I BALZI have now gained most of the control of defcon,

ps can you sear in the in tribe forums i so would love that, dirty jokes all round :p

thats the point you could kick someone but then someone could invite you back... i really think this could work so here is to hoping :icon_idea:

Nauzhror

Reaction score
thats the point you could kick someone but then someone could invite you back... i really think this could work so here is to hoping :icon_idea:

/me opens all tabs up, and performs what is known as a dismiss-train.

DeletedUser3583

sorry i didn't quite understand that ??

as dismiss triain?

DeletedUser

Set up tabs to quickly dismiss the entire tribe like you would with a noble train.

naz is talking from experience, hey nauz..ouch ..what was the name of your tribe in that world ? hang-on i think i can find a video of it happening somewhere too !

Last edited by a moderator:

Nauzhror

Reaction score
naz is talking from experience, hey nauz..ouch lmao..what was the name of your tribe in that world ? hang-on i think i can find a video of it happening somewhere too !

That world? Heh, I did it on this world. I dismissed everyone in SMACK! while sitting Sir Vic at one point.

DeletedUser

I can do it for Team and videotape it.

how much dyou bid me for it to happen ?

DeletedUser3583

That could happen to your tribe you know. :O

yeah it could.. but as we are trying a different set up we would just rejoin a new tribe... be annoying but wouldn't affect anything .... ( he says looking over his shoulder nervioulsy)

I can do it for Team and videotape it.

how much dyou bid me for it to happen ?

if you can u tube it that would be ace... i would pay good money to see the mails that went around after that :icon_twisted::icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

Good luck to that then. :)

Its refreshing how trusting your tribe is specially with all the new levels of secrecy tribes have nowadays. I hope your tribe does well.

DeletedUser3583

Good luck to that then. :)

Its refreshing how trusting your tribe is specially with all the new levels of secrecy tribes have nowadays. I hope your tribe does well.

so do i ... but i think it will be short lived with HD on the door and annoyed with us....

but you never know it might catch on it might die a death?? here hoping

DeletedUser

Interesting, wish more tribes were like this. However, I have one question. Why not play solo? Cuz that what the tribe is. Soloists grouped together that can't trust their tribemate or can they?

Will be interesting, and hope they survive. Interesting experiment none the less and wish you the best.