The Invasion has begun

DeletedUser

I find the tribes that 'don't' attempt to scare other tribes on the externals more of a threat, what's more scary that someone whos arrogant, confident and loud?

Someone quiet, confident and experienced.

I've lost what little respect i had for yous.

Goodluck.

DeletedUser

Hmm... My name might be a very good example about that actually... (look him up)

Nauzhror

Reaction score
I find the tribes that 'don't' attempt to scare other tribes on the externals more of a threat, what's more scary that someone whos arrogant, confident and loud?

Goodluck.

I dunno. I'm definitely not quiet, but I seem to be pretty scary according to people that have started near me. :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

I dunno. I'm definitely not quiet, but I seem to be pretty scary according to people that have started near me. :icon_cool:

Yeah, i see that, but your not coming on the forums, gloating, and trying to scare people joining the world :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Good luck Hans.

Uh, to be fair, XiG back in the old days was one of the more dominant tribes.
:icon_sad: I miss the old days. Was so much fun. And yes XiG was pretty dominant in it's world those days.

DeletedUser

So how many of the old W2 XiG members do you have joining here?

I still play W2, but was never anywhere near XiG.

DeletedUser

XiG,

are ye taking this world seriously or are ye just waiting for world 53.net?

DeletedUser

Yeah but you don't 'mouth off' abut how good you are on the forums.............:icon_wink:

DeletedUser

XiG,

are ye taking this world seriously or are ye just waiting for world 53.net?

kinda funny b/c in that thread, someone also posted that the premade for that w53 "better not affect his activity on w51." :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

Listen guys, this thread isn't me trying to use scare tactics. More trying to spice this forum up abit. I don't mind getting flamed, comes with the game.

@Nima - Hey!!!!

DeletedUser

Listen guys, this thread isn't me trying to use scare tactics. More trying to spice this forum up abit. I don't mind getting flamed, comes with the game.

@Nima - Hey!!!!

[clt]Best of luck Hans![/clt]

DeletedUser6525

Goodluck.

i 2nd this , did something like this not happen on W5....yeah puim messor aka blackbox constantly mouthing off about how good ewar are...oooops ...wheir and where are they now???

DeletedUser

When is the rest of XiG joining? Atm It's just me and sdrawkcab tnsi siht.