The K33 HOODLUMS

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser6057

Ye, that’s right, its me Ergo and I currently rule k33.

Kk, time for some background information on the transformation on my domination.

Yea ya, the K started with wugster, started a week before me, thought he could get by, but too bad, he was eliminated, then I started to come into power.

I was in Coma’s l33t tribe: Boxxy, we allied with ACK, but went around and stabbed them right in the back during the Christmas break  They didn’t even retaliate against me, well anyway free food. Boxxy became rank 1 in k33.

But I don’t know where Boxxy went, we merged into UI: first, then got kicked out, then became under attack by TFF for the first time. Things chilled, I kept growing, then joined UI: with Trudi again.

TFF did a cheap surprise attack again, they lost two villages, we lost 0, anyway, war ended with a surprise NAP again.

OK, time for the history of my minions :p M.A.N, a personal mate started a tribe dedicated to me, then he merged, into NOV, and changed the tribe name to MoEE, standing for: “minions of ergo exile!” yeah the old duke of NOV, was a noob, so we got rid of him, nobody noticed I don’t think.

View.aspx

Now, I have my own personal hood in k33, most of em don’t do joint or shit, but yeah, we are getting somewhere. Tribe is improving :D

That’s the history of k33… feel free to flame or add more :D

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I find it quite lame a high ranked person such as yourself would protect a whole tribe. You're even nobeling villages off their inactives - thats worst then taking out inactives from your own tribe to grow. My opinion anyways.

You certainly a good player, from what I can see and congrats on being in the top 20, just had to pick up abit on the MoEE thing.

DeletedUser

Very badly written ego stunt. Maybe include more story like based like mr.chief

DeletedUser6057

I find it quite lame a high ranked person such as yourself would protect a whole tribe. You're even nobeling villages off their inactives - thats worst then taking out inactives from your own tribe to grow. My opinion anyways.

You certainly a good player, from what I can see and congrats on being in the top 20, just had to pick up abit on the MoEE thing.

Yo, yo,

Noob, just because your tribe is getting slaughtered by my academy tribe, doesnt' mean you have to take it out here :)
and yeah, my first inactive village, was taken around the 60 village mark. and yeah, I have the ability to protect the tribe, so dont be jealous :p

wow mitch, finally you made it out of the "Rate the avatar/signature" thread, :icon_eek:

and also have you ever started a critize post other than just backing up one?

DeletedUser

Very badly written ego stunt. Maybe include more story like based like mr.chief

your posts have been agreed by almost everyone to be the worst on the entire forums :)
You can blog it anyway you want. This is his way of telling a story! Its not an "ego stunt" but a try(not very good) at comedy lol Don't take anything EE says too seriously

DeletedUser

TFF did a cheap surprise attack again, they lost two villages, we lost 0, anyway, war ended with a surprise NAP again.

Ergo, you have your facts mixed. Perhaps wishful thinking. TFF took two villages off ui:

I know because one of them is mine....

DeletedUser6057

oh im sorry, i forgot to include UI: inactives :lol:

it is 4-2 to UI: in total.

DeletedUser

wow mitch, finally you made it out of the "Rate the avatar/signature" thread, :icon_eek:

What an ignorant comment. When I remember this is basically your first thread which is a complete ego fail.

DeletedUser

Yo, yo,

Noob, just because your tribe is getting slaughtered by my academy tribe, doesnt' mean you have to take it out here :)
and yeah, my first inactive village, was taken around the 60 village mark. and yeah, I have the ability to protect the tribe, so dont be jealous :p

What I say on here has nothing to do with my tribe, I was just giving my personal opinion on you :) and let me get this straight MoEE is your acamedy tribe? what about their acamedy tribe? are they your acamedy of a acamedy tribe tribe? :icon_neutral:

and me a noob? I wish we started at the same time :icon_sad: wish I had a ability to protect a whole tribe aye, wait I do... RUM is under my protect, oh wait, they ain't on this world :icon_cry: never mind...

DeletedUser

TFF did a cheap surprise attack again, they lost two villages, we lost 0, anyway, war ended with a surprise NAP again

Try to not telling wrong thing please, i'm a UI: but an ex TFF so I know what i mean:
-Just me and Herr satz attack the UI: and just one time, and just after that schezepeckkind34 attack me the first.
-You were 3: Lostpassword, rogue nation and shezepeckkind34 (GRRR)

Results: Lostpassword take two vills to herr and I take two vills to schezepeckkind34

So really different mate ;)

N.B. Sorry for my bad english.

DeletedUser

Bboul mate, you're on about TFT a tribe which was based in k35, and Ergo Exile is on about TFF a tribe which was based in k33 ;)
Oh and also that was a fun war we had :p

DeletedUser6057

What an ignorant comment. When I remember this is basically your first thread which is a complete ego fail.

Yea, think this is one of my first thread in .uk.

But still, at least my threads holds meaning. Yours are.....

"I are looking for a coplayer!, Im too lazy to play! too much!"

*nobody replies*

and talking about ignorance, you have been rated over 50 times in total in both 'Rate the siggy', and 'rate the name' in a peroid of less than two months.

I think you could be one of the main reasons those threads are dying. So what are you gonna do when people stop rating you?

Are you gonna rate yourself twice a day?

DeletedUser

Ergo Exile

OD: ODWhore
Position: barbs nearby , start with them
Rep:
I guess your Rep = ignorant , oh well Ergo no worries m8, I still think you are cool :)
Tribe: Who else!!

DeletedUser

"I are looking for a coplayer!, Im too lazy to play! too much!"

*nobody replies*

Since, that is so much falsehood in that I want talk to much. Also, a very ironic comment. Furthermore, you don't know much than as I have made other threads.

I think you could be one of the main reasons those threads are dying. So what are you gonna do when people stop rating you?

Are you gonna rate yourself twice a day?

If you see other worlds they are not dying.

Ok, I think we should go back on topic and people should give advise. So, I would say you first attempt was pretty bad. You should try expand and maybe even exgarrate things to make it sound better. Also, you should try to make it actaully a bit interesting? :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

If it is advice on PnP.

The add humour, add GFX, make it interesting to read, unfortunately your thread was badly written and resorted to lain bad language, which there is no reason for on public forums, or any forums for that matter.

Put a little more thought and effort in and you may get a better response.

DeletedUser

guize! k33 is a very boring k...this is the most interesting history you could get from it lol

Status
Not open for further replies.