The K46 Blog

DeletedUser

Watch this space I am currently requesting input from other tribes, this will not be a one sided thread.

I will post the first installment shortly.

DeletedUser

The Story So Far (the serious version)

As the K started it became quickly apparent that three main tribes were developing. TFT and FFL held dominance in the early K, these tribes were allies and appeared to work pretty closely together. A third power was also on the K, this being chop!!.

As time progressed each tribe developed it’s own area of influence on the K an all three grew healthily for a while.

The normal period of rationalisation then began. The relationship between FFL and TFT became somewhat strained, and FFL began to break away from their masters and become a far more independent entity, the leadership of chop!! Were also becoming disillusioned with many in their tribe, and after discussions the leadership of chop!! Merged into FFL to form Dynamis.

Rumours abounded about the demise of TFT, these were soon proven, Dynamis had been distancing themselves from this tribe to assert their independence and the top members of TFT merged into Jungle, along with the top members of Jack, these mergers put Jungle firmly into the number 2 position in world 2 behind Rumble.

However there were still issues within Dynamis, the leader (The Waylander) went inactive as did much of the tribe, however plans were set to maintain dominance in K42. The active members of Dynamis and the remains of Jack decided to form a new tribe. S e was born and soon held the number 1 position in K46 ahead of Jungle, as the tribe was completed, the 18 members of S e entered the top 10 tribes of world 42 at number 9.

Jungle were in a very strange situation, number 2 in the world, and number 2 in 4 continents without holding the top position in any. The next part of my history is not any way proven fact so this is a little tabloid journalism.

It is alleged (see what I did there), that a member of Jungle saw an opportunity to seize the number 1 position in K46, he had obtained the account password of the Duke of S e. The first action taken was to try to move S e to war with SPQR, the second was to disband the tribe.

Within a few minutes S e had reformed as The Nephilim and within 48 hours the number 1 position in K46 was regained. Shortly afterwards Jungle was disbanded and many of their ex-k46 members joined the Nephlim, mainly ex Jack and TFT members further consolidating the position of The Nephilim in that K.

The smaller tribes of the K then formed a club, generally I believe to protect themselves and declared on NEPH…………………..this is the history as I see it.

I said I would not be one sided and I have requested the views of the other tribes of the K.

These will be added to the blog.

DeletedUser

That is fine but how did you manage to miss out the fact that Jack was the one who got rid of *TFT* in the first place :/ (jack was the third power not chop)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

That is fine but how did you manage to miss out the fact that Jack was the one who got rid of *TFT* in the first place :/ (jack was the third power not chop)

Thank you for correcting me Shana, that will teach me to multi task while at work :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Well the K46 tribes have not responded to requests for information. I will therefore do my best here to give an overview.

The rankings in the K as they stand are as follows:

1 NEPH - 6.32mio - 757 villages
2 P.G.N - 413,094 - 82 villages
3 Apoc-F - 280,209 - 37 villages

As we can see from this NEPH dominate the K at the current time.

I am still waiting for som input from P.G.N and the Apoc tribes as to their views of the K. I would term the best of the rest as P.G.N, their villages are in close proximity and they support each other well. Although this is so far merely the thoughts of mrchief For this to be a true overview the input of these tribes is needed.

DeletedUser

k46a.jpg