The Kill(er)-Meister Is Back!

DeletedUser

Well hello there all inhabitants of World 3! I am Killer, the one and only, and have decided to make my return to Tribal Wars. Some of you may know me from World 1, where i had quite a presence at one point until getting bored and not having the time to play anymore. Anyway, i thought this would be the perfect world to make my triumphant return so here i am! For those of you who dont know me should know that i am a Killer who goes around eating other villages and cake at the same time :icon_razz: and maybe some Tea and Crumpets aswell (not sure if hes still around :icon_wink:). Hopefully ill be able to do well on this world and get some fun out of it. Not going to be playing properly, just for a bit of fun, after all it is half term. Well thats about it for an introduction as i dont want to bore you. So basically just wanted to notify, i mean warn, you all that im back. Oh and here is a story/selection of picturs for you all:

ninjamonkey.jpg
+
tribalwars.jpg
=
explosion.jpg

P.S - I dont spam, just like writing pointless information that people do not need to know.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

[FONT="Century Gothic]No no no, im not a "Predator", im a "Killer". Big difference, "Killer"s are better and more murderous. :icon_wink::icon_razz::icon_cool: But nice to meet you anyhow.:)[/FONT]

DeletedUser

[FONT="Century Gothic]No no no, im not a "Predator", im a "Killer". Big difference, "Killer"s are better and more murderous. :icon_wink::icon_razz::icon_cool: But nice to meet you anyhow.:)[/FONT]

Meh, both die at the end of a movie.

DeletedUser

In which movie does the "Killer" die exactly?

The killer usually dies or gets imprisoned in any movie. Duh! Not sure if he has quotation marks though, as it's hard to tell when someone is speaking.

DeletedUser

I believe you misunderstand, I mean "Killer" as in the person or creature from beneath the shadows, not killers in general. But nice to meet you all anyway. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Hi predator :)

I know that your not, but i really dont want to be left out of the conversation, so your identety has been shanged o_O

DeletedUser

Hi predator :)

I know that your not, but i really dont want to be left out of the conversation, so your identety has been shanged o_O

People make Killer sad when they say he is Predator. :icon_sad: Like he mentioned before, they are completely different things.

DeletedUser4147

i can't help but laugh.

Also, i'm nto sure why everyone assumes this guy is 'Predator' (or the coward as you may call him)

but tbh i think BnM is right, go back to the shadows mate

DeletedUser

i can't help but laugh.

Also, i'm nto sure why everyone assumes this guy is 'Predator' (or the coward as you may call him)

but tbh i think BnM is right, go back to the shadows mate

Every new account to be registered on the .co.uk worlds undergoes a thorough interrogation (something like this:)) incase he is predator.:icon_cool:

DeletedUser

Hey killer and welcome back / i remeber you from DS and Che!!! uk1/ :icon_twisted: but you should run if ur in k55 as i will bet you o_O :icon_evil: Tis not pred/ Prey