The Last Whimper

• Thread starter DeletedUser10869
  • Start date

DeletedUser9793

lol.
So you join tribe on 12 March 2012. The profile on your old account gives it the ol' blurb about how important you are as diplo. But what you are saying is that in fact, you were negotiating to leave your account shortly after start and you exercised no authority in tribal matters anyway.
That is pretty piss poor conduct. It doesnt look like you showed a lot of loyalty to your tribe from start whether it fails or suceeds. You were looking for way out of there. Why you chose to still manifest the 'gold braid of diplo' on your old profile, I dont know. Should have just removed the wall of text and said " not interested, dont know and not responsible". But I suppose you liked the title if not the job.

My point was specific. It was, as a former senior council member thinking it smart arse to send a ticket about your former duke and gloat about it on the externals. Its the smugness of the ingratiating gloating that irritated.

Silent Warrior- you wrote a post which started off with that you will not say bad of any person from Rehab but just get on with it. That I can identify with more easily. And is magnaminous of you. Perhaps your co player culd be persuaded to see the wisdom of this approach.

DeletedUser10869

lol.
So you join tribe on 12 March 2012. The profile on your old account gives it the ol' blurb about how important you are as diplo. But what you are saying is that in fact, you were negotiating to leave your account shortly after start and you exercised no authority in tribal matters anyway.
That is pretty piss poor conduct. It doesnt look like you showed a lot of loyalty to your tribe from start whether it fails or suceeds. You were looking for way out of there. Why you chose to still manifest the 'gold braid of diplo' on your old profile, I dont know. Should have just removed the wall of text and said " not interested, dont know and not responsible". But I suppose you liked the title if not the job.

My point was specific. It was, as a former senior council member thinking it smart arse to send a ticket about your former duke and gloat about it on the externals. Its the smugness of the ingratiating gloating that irritated.

Silent Warrior- you wrote a post which started off with that you will not say bad of any person from Rehab but just get on with it. That I can identify with more easily. And is magnaminous of you. Perhaps your co player culd be persuaded to see the wisdom of this approach.

Ok you almost made sense but for one tinsy flaw. Dianne was looking to co play with Silent Warrior who (and this will amaze you) was in Rehab so not entirely sure where you going with the whole loyalty thing? Events moved on and Silent jumped to Addict first followed by our flicky hair diplomat. Had the leadership in Rehab not been so terrible then both accs would still be in Rehab which would still be Rank 1 and scaring folk.

As for being a super duper diplo I can confirm Dianne did indeed send one round robin mail re barb nobling.

The mail was well written and for me totally justified her blurb about being a diplomat.

DeletedUser10033

To say we jumped ship. True we did.
Do we regret it. No.

There was a reason for it. That i know and you may be well informed enough as well. I did talk to ash before leaving, And was under his advisement i left. It was not a heated or argumentative discussion. So to that we will know and you can assume till you read the conversation.
Di is my co. And i will not deny that i like that situation. I hope that we play till this world comes to an end or we are forceably removed by a better player. But we will do our best to enjoy it. And hope that you will be courtious enough to refrain from accusations from the reason you may guess we left. And the extent of our powers in the tribal hierachy of ReHaB. They are a good bunch of players and i wish them al the best in TW.

DeletedUser5450

Ok you almost made sense but for one tinsy flaw.

tinsy flaw ! PMSL - cudos jo on putting that so diplomatically i dont know how some people reply so diplomatically, me i would just :lol: at thier failure. hence why im not a diplomat and knowone likes me :icon_cool:
how embarrasing for you sir pangolin :icon_redface:

DeletedUser

tinsy flaw ! PMSL - cudos jo on putting that so diplomatically i dont know how some people reply so diplomatically, me i would just :lol: at thier failure. hence why im not a diplomat and knowone likes me :icon_cool:

I could make you feel so bad right now.

DeletedUser9793

Actually Jo failed on pointing out istsey bitsey flaws. Cos Silent was not a member of Rehab in middle of May. He left and then rejoined. But thats not to worry you about accurate facts in trying to defend your mates.
And Gypsey failed cos she just crapped out on a situation and tried to make herself look all good by making a cringing post :icon_biggrin:

I laugh at you because you are as bigger fool as your mates :lol:

DeletedUser

I have kept a eye on these posts over the last few days, Rehab failed for many reason, Lee was more of a background player but was active and is a decent bloke, I have co-played with the other 2 of Talk to Frank, and they are the sort of players that like to have control over everything, and are set in theirs ways,

Silent i have played with on the same side before, and if you gain his trust then he wont let you down it was no surprise to see him move to Addicts, when Di says she had very little dealings with Diplomacy i can actually believe this, as NAPs were up and down non stop, and she found out about TTF plans like everyone one else, and from my dealings with her in the past, she is very trusting and loyal but she has a strong head and will do what she feels is right, and i dont blame her for co playing silent, as that in my eyes is a strong team, the reason members were given for silent not being a member of Rehab for a while was due to being bored so went solo to encourage attacks, thats what we were told anyway

but the main down fall of Rehab was the fact that the leadership had relied on a merge with addict or FAF and when both turned them down, something the TTF players did not expect, so then they went to start a war with dogs, something which annoyed a lot of players, as most werent ready, once a numberof members left, it became obvious to people that the tribe was going down hill fast.But to blame the members for the downfall is not the right thing, i hate to say it a lot of the blame lies with ash and Wayne this time

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I have kept a eye on these posts over the last few days, Rehab failed for many reason, Lee was more of a background player but was active and is a decent bloke, I have co-played with the other 2 of Talk to Frank, and they are the sort of players that like to have control over everything, and are set in theirs ways,

Silent i have played with on the same side before, and if you gain his trust then he wont let you down it was no surprise to see him move to Addicts, when Di says she had very little dealings with Diplomacy i can actually believe this, as NAPs were up and down non stop, and she found out about TTF plans like everyone one else, and from my dealings with her in the past, she is very trusting and loyal but she has a strong head and will do what she feels is right, and i dont blame her for co playing silent, as that in my eyes is a strong team, the reason members were given for silent not being a member of Rehab for a while was due to being bored so went solo to encourage attacks, thats what we were told anyway

but the main down fall of Rehab was the fact that the leadership had relied on a merge with addict or FAF and when both turned them down, something the TTF players did not expect, so then they went to start a war with dogs, something which annoyed a lot of players, as most werent ready, once a numberof members left, it became obvious to people that the tribe was going down hill fast.But to blame the members for the downfall is not the right thing, i hate to say it a lot of the blame lies with ash and Wayne this time

Fully concur with these comments, at least the ones i was privy to, not many in all honesty. I can say that when war with dogs was announced, I for one articulated that I was not in any positon, militarily or positionally for this war. My concerns were ignored and war was declared, there was no tribal stack of front line villas, mine and old codgers for two. There was no support from any tribe member apart from cirop and born2lose, I am sure old codger got less. To cut a long story short we were both rimmed within 5 days having been left out to dry by the leadership of the tribe.

In my opinion the blame lies fairly and squarely with 2 of the 3 members of TTF, the double dealing and ego driven decisions have killed rehab, they will not recover and its a shame for the good players they have and had.

I too am now co playing on an addict account, and proudly so. At least i have an idea where this tribe is going and know that support will come when asked for, just as it should be. Good tribe, well run, good committed team players.

Cant think of much more to say tbh so i'll sign off
Rgds
W

DeletedUser

Shining some light on the Rehab situation now and most are saying the same thing so surely the truth is out.

I don't see how the rehab leadership would think FaF would merge with them though seeing as they all left ReHab not on the best of terms. Surely they would of realised FaF would tell them to sling their hook oO

DeletedUser10033

He left and then rejoined.

I see this comment. Do you know my reasons for leaving for a week?
I think not!

But for reasons of myown i will indulge you.

Ussr were not attacking me. And i was trying to entice them into attacking a player that, had ruined any rep they thought they had as the biggest tribe.

DeletedUser9793

I see this comment. Do you know my reasons for leaving for a week?
I think not!

But for reasons of myown i will indulge you.

Ussr were not attacking me. And i was trying to entice them into attacking a player that, had ruined any rep they thought they had as the biggest tribe.

Thank you, yes I heard your reasons for leaving. And with respect , I havent even tried to imply or elucidate your reasons. I just simply said a fact that you left and rejoined. This thread developed into a post mortem discussion on why ReHaB didnt succeed as well as it might. There seems to be a consensus on the reasons so I wont repeat them again.

Addicts is the next tribe that is ready to go a bit wobbly I hear. A bit of dissention in the ranks. Perhaps its something in the water up in the NW? :icon_idea:

DeletedUser

My sources say that TEA are unstable at the moment........maybe they need some crumpets.

DeletedUser

ROFLMAO. i think your sources need some crumpets :') Our current cup of T.E.A is well seated in it's saucer and still steaming hot :)

DeletedUser

i have heard that as well, and i trust shaney's judgement of a good sauce - reliable chap right there! just don't get in his way when he's raging!!! :S and in relation to whether T.E.A will crumble, i am 100% positive, as the leader of our uncooperative, appallingly average and under staffed tribe, that we will last a good while longer before the biscuits we get thrown our way make us crumble rather then the other way round :D

oh dear, my grammar was awful there, sorry for the mouthful of a sentence, i ceebs amending, a few pints the wrong side of caring :')