The Last Whimper

• Thread starter DeletedUser10869
  • Start date

DeletedUser

Well if you mail the whole tribe stating that your a little disappointed that only 1 sent support after 12 hours of attacks and then the duke replies with

"Goodbye wookie" and another reply was this

canfield677 today at 03:46
nah, could not be bothered to send to u sowwwwwy

more fun to watch you get nobled

admitedly I was not very complimentary but then they turned out to be not a very nice tribe. Hence the decision to quit and gift the villas, has not quite panned out the way I had hoped but dogs seem a well organised unit and rehab beware, with the lack of cooperation and communication i saw in rehab, only one winner.

So if Mr canfield expresses an interest in joining your tribe in the future, thats the sort of support you can expect

DeletedUser10600

Yes lee did do the DOGS declaration, and yes i cringed, it was not funny one little bit.

No one in rehab wanted that war, we were on the slippery slope to extintion anyway, so why would we want extra attention lol

Anyway, lee states that after he left the tribe / account, the " account went to the dog house (no pun) within 24hrs :("

Well lee, what did you do in terms of leadership?

Your co players agree that you were sooo inactive

You complained that wayne and ash did not talk to you, is this because you were offline most the time?

Yes rehab has gone, but only because, ash is studying, wayne is playing w63

Have fun lee, lets see how well you do compared to ash and wayne lol

also, to grow you need to farm, this is quite simple now with FA, click A.B or C., I understand you have not grasped this yet lol

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

after reading this i can see that you need rehab.

looks like alot of blame is coming my way when apparently i was inactive. this is a lie trust me i was active on the account.

If no-one wanted war in rehab then why did no-one reply to the mail stating this,

As for ash studying and wayne concentrating on w63....what a load opf crap, we all have RL to deal with and the account was very active.

sorry to hear that you have no sense of humour, the game is meant to be fun and the decleration was just that agreed by all.

i feel its just a shame they sent a monkey here to do the talking

Terms of leadership: put it this way if it hadnt have been for me the tribe would have been wiped out before now as the co players on the TTF account always wanted to do the dirty on their allies which i found out the hard way. Every night i would come home to hear of another back stabbing situation my co's had got us into, (i do not play the game this way) each to their own.

dont understand your farming quote.....like i say you have been filled with BS

DeletedUser10600

well you are more active on the externals than you were on the account lol, perhaps you should have checked your account as often as you do on here..

The farming quote was aimed at you as you never seemed to do it, AGAIN it was wayne and ash who did all the hard work

DeletedUser10977

funny he was so inactive that ash and wayne couldnt get hold of him because many a time i have been able to chat on skype and have noticed that ash was online at the same time. this is getting pathetic now. i often read these forums through boredom but i dont read to watch petty arguements when in reality this is just a game and it is here for us to enjoy

DeletedUser9793

Yes rehab has gone, but only because, ash is studying, wayne is playing w63

Rehab is gone because 2 of the 3 co Dukes had different agenda and apparently brought tribe into disrepute. Practically every former member who has spoken on issue has highlighted the lack of teamwork . Practically every neighbouring tribe had issues with Rehab diplo inconsistent dealings.

I dont see what you are actually arguing about. The issue doesnt seem to be about the one duke who wasnt around as much as the 2 dukes who made some real skittish decisions. And to say that the 2 dukes who led Rehab that way now have RL and thats why Rehab is crumbling is poor logic. They should hang around and try and sort out the mess they are responsible for. Its disrespectful to the remaining members of the tribe to know that the duke doesnt have time for you because he is playing w63

DeletedUser10600

yeah i agree, but on .net, people play for fun

Look, wayne has got 1st to Lc, 1st to 10k looted, started later than most on w63..

Perhaps you guys should have realized what quality players you had in rehab, and addicts, you were only a feeder tribe to rehab after all lol, hence the name rehab 2

DeletedUser

well you are more active on the externals than you were on the account lol, perhaps you should have checked your account as often as you do on here..

The farming quote was aimed at you as you never seemed to do it, AGAIN it was wayne and ash who did all the hard work

Don't make me laugh.

All 3 players on the account are very good players, but Lee is the only one I'd even consider an adequate leader. They were far too ambitious for what they were and didn't lay the foundations to support those ambitions, it was very much a case of 'Guys, we're going to do X' and that would be it.

Hard work? Really? Pah.

DeletedUser

yeah i agree, but on .net, people play for fun

Look, wayne has got 1st to Lc, 1st to 10k looted, started later than most on w63..

Perhaps you guys should have realized what quality players you had in rehab, and addicts, you were only a feeder tribe to rehab after all lol, hence the name rehab 2

i have looked back in your history and you are either steverob or you are wayne making out your not but sticking up for him.....very sad.

Addicts were not a feeder tribe but a tribe which my belief was going to merge into us eventually but they made the right choices and realised they are better without rehab.

DeletedUser10033

I WILL NOT SPEAK BAD OF ANY OF THEM.

Rehab had 3 co. dukes on 1 account. TRUE.
Each has their own ideas on diplomacy and tribal matters. Unfortunatly some time this does cross with the others views.

Personally i did see early issues that were shaping up. And tried to voice my opinion. Sometimes listened to, sometimes dismissed. But thats why you have a duke. With 3 though, the message can be a little muddled. Maybe they should of chatted more and agreed before taking issues to trial level. But as a live game not always possible.

Being tribal WARS. I thought it was a bit to tribal HUGGIE for my liking. And yes there was a bit of desception in place. All tribes use eachother to their advantage. As we all want our tribe to be the best. And so there was some temp NAP's and alliances. But on the whole The leadership tried to do their best for the tribe.

Belstars, did take a back seat in tribal issues. But i think that was more to stay out of the way of making some of the more disputable choices. As he wanted to keep his good name intact. To which extent i cant blame him. But he is an active player.

4S has made a few comments here. And seems to get a lot of haters as well. But he plays for the love of the game. And seems to get too much flack. But honestly, i prefere him to a lot of those that comment here. He is blunt and to the point. And to boot he can play and talk. Others seem to talk and not do as they say. People like him make others like me have to up their game. He works hard for his tribe. Even though its the same tribe that used dirty tactics on him.

Now i know i am no longer in rehab, But they have some talented players. So lets wish them luck and see how it pans out for them.

DeletedUser

Belstars and I have some history from W6. He is an honorable player, and very active. I feel he is taking all the flack here, which is unwarranted. I had dealings with his co dukes.....not good to be fair.

If Lee wants a new home, I'll happily take him in. Top guy.

DeletedUser

Belstars and I have some history from W6. He is an honorable player, and very active. I feel he is taking all the flack here, which is unwarranted. I had dealings with his co dukes.....not good to be fair.

If Lee wants a new home, I'll happily take him in. Top guy.

ty for the offer duke , i have restarted and found myself a home where no-one but a few knows who i am playing :) the way i want to keep it tbh for the time being

DeletedUser10869

Pm me ingame Lee.

what so you can do this to him?!

301.gif

DeletedUser

SSSSSSSSSSSSSH Jo........youre showing your green eyed monster side again ;)

DeletedUser2961

yeah i agree, but on .net, people play for fun, there is little shit stirring

Now, this raised my interest, and I confirm, clearly displayed on his profile he does boast this information. At the time he was ranked 328th in the world. So I sent in a ticket asking if you receive notification in game. I received a lovely reply, from someone I know who I didn't know was a mod and is fit, (thanks JB xx)

I would suggest that they remove this complete whimsical pack of lies off their profile :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

The Rehab2 tag was removed as soon as we realised it would be us doing the feeding, long before the truth of our predictions became public.

DeletedUser9793

Now, this raised my interest, and I confirm, clearly displayed on his profile he does boast this information. At the time he was ranked 328th in the world. So I sent in a ticket asking if you receive notification in game. I received a lovely reply, from someone I know who I didn't know was a mod and is fit, (thanks JB xx)

I would suggest that they remove this complete whimsical pack of lies off their profile :icon_rolleyes:

You were the Diplomat for Rehab so part of their reasons for fall from grace. Now I hear you have run away and hidden as a co player of an Addicts Account.
Lol , hearing rats squeak on their former tribes leaders to earn some public rep can be very unbecommin :icon_rolleyes:.

DeletedUser2961

Well, Sir Painofsomething

Firstly, my co'ing another account was discussed and arranged well before Rehab imploded. It was discussed not long after I started.
Secondly the term "diplomat" can be used very loosely. I believe myself to be the first "diplomat" in the history of TW to have been left out of 95% of diplomacy issues. Ash/Wayne just didn't like to let go of the reigns, so to speak. No disrespect to either of them but I occasionally threw my rattle over it.

DeletedUser10033

Being a co. is not hiding. But a tactical choice. I made no secret off di being my co. And initiated the conversation. We could of internaled her account but never. So easy points lost there. Its part of the game. At no point have we disrespected any players from rehab. And would ask the same in return. After all it a game, and fun to be had by all. And without other players good or not so good, you would not be able to rate yourself so high.