The Many Different Roles In A Tribe :)

DeletedUser

Hello, as ive been through the years of Tribal Wars ive come across many diffrent style of players in a tribe and i thought id be nice and share them with you :xmas_eek:

Top Dog -
This guy sits at the top of the Tribe member list and dosent move, He is always first to point milestones and is always going to be the first to noble,
depending on your luck of the draw he can either be deadly silent or a real good advice giver and freind.

Point Whore -
This guy is always near the top of the list, he has gone for the route of building extremley high resource buildings to get his way through tribal wars
he normally goes for the being big and scary to get his own way, he will once and a while pop up on the support fourms asking for help as his own troops cant back him
up, this annoys people greatly.

Troop Whore -
This guy always helps out the pointwhore in his time of need, this annoys the troop whore but he gets on with it as he gets quite proud of being able to
save the day and becomes known as "my Hero" by many players, when it comes to nobling he will be the one to noble the village twice his size and become more powerfull.

Solo Player -
This guy is silent as sin, he dosent speak on fourms and dosent reply to mail, he is the most annoying thing to have in a tribe, but most tribes keep him,
purely because most the time he is the Top Dog or the big scary player with lots of points, this is why most tribes keep him in.

Fourm Junkie -
Everybody knows this guy, he is the village idoit of the tribe, he always speaks on fourms and cant stop him self commenting on as much things as he
possibley can, purely as he has too much time on his hands

Slacker -
This guy runs at the bottom of the tribe with hardly any point or troops, the only reason he is in the tribe is because he is the Duke's brother or something
stupid like that, everyone hates him and wants to rid of him, come to nobling he probaly wont even get that far, he will stick with his one village juast to p*ss everyone off

Team Player -
Everyone likes this guy, he supports all the time and speaks on the fourms regualry, he is friendly with all tribe members and is highly loyal,
if the tribe goes down, this guy comes down with it.

Exchange Student -
This is the person who is foreign, hardly speaks, and then goes and switches tribes again. this isnt the case for all foreign people some are actually
quite nice and stay in the tribe, but most ive come acorss move on quite quickly

ODA Addiction Player -
This guy couldent give 2 poops about points and is soloy focused on ODA, he will fight to the finsh to get that top spot on the ODA board and will
always be the first to volenteer for coordinated attacks

Big Boss -
This is the leader, he runs the joint. Most are quite good, few are very good and some fail. this guys is normally experianced in tribal wars, and gets on with everyone,
he loves new players to join and is very focused on the tribes ranking for anything

Average Joe -
And finally the average Joe, this guy isnt good or bad, has quite a fair few troops and is a team player. Every tribe has average joes, you dont really notice them but
they do pop up now and then to say hello.

So which one are you ? Who do you Like and dislike through the tribes, ooh and be my guest to add any other "guy's" who might be in the tribe

*Note i always use "Him" im not sexist, but i couldent be asked to do Him/Her throught the whole thing*

Playing under the alias "South East Beast" :xmas_eek:

DeletedUser5175

Nice thread Rhino +1

I'd have to go for ODA Addiction Player I lub the ODA

Which one are you Rhino?

DeletedUser

I'm the slacker, no points, no troops, log in once a week...............I'm eleet innitz

DeletedUser

Haha thanks mate :)
ooh id have to be the Average Joe, im nothing special, but have a few tricks and treats up my sleeve when people come to attack.
I tend to be more troop whore than point whore, at least with my first village its always more troops than points :D

DeletedUser

Thank you :D ive always wanted to do one of these but never had the time :)

DeletedUser8366

ODA Addiction Player -
This girl couldnt give 2 poops about points and is soloy focused on ODA, he will fight to the finsh to get that top spot on the ODA board and will
always be the first to volenteer for coordinated attacks

Tis me to a tee :)

DeletedUser

Been a few of those in the past.............great thread mate

DeletedUser

What about "devil's advocate" (within a tribe) and "barb muncher" :)

DeletedUser

There should be an EGO one for you adellion :icon_wink:

I was thinking the same thing, not necessarily for Adellion, but there should be an "Ego" type up there, players that give the tribe an "image". Not to be confussed with the "Forum Junkie" class, since the majority of the "Ego" players I have in mind do know how to play, but aren't quite "Top Dog" Material or consistant "Top Dog" material.

On topic: I've been able to experience all of the different types listed above, but consistantly, I'd have to say I'm not really a spefic type of player rather than a portion of about 3:

Solo -This guy is silent as sin, he dosent speak on fourms and dosent reply to mail, he is the most annoying thing to have in a tribe

Forum Junkie - Everybody knows this guy, he is the village idoit of the tribe

Slacker - This guy runs at the bottom of the tribe with hardly any point or troops, the only reason he is in the tribe is because he is the Duke's brother or something stupid like that, everyone hates him and wants to rid of him, come to nobling he probaly wont even get that far, he will stick with his one village juast to p*ss everyone off

Solo Forum Slackers FTW?

DeletedUser8385

oda, i always say points dont matter, but it is a bit early for massive oda without a slowdown at this point.

DeletedUser4320

Fourm Junkie -
Everybody knows this guy, he is the village idoit of the tribe, he always speaks on fourms and cant stop him self commenting on as much things as he
possibley can, purely as he has too much time on his hands

This is me! You hit the nail straight on the head as the saying goes.

:)

DeletedUser

oda, i always say points dont matter, but it is a bit early for massive oda without a slowdown at this point.

A valid point hidden in here. Points on morale worlds are actually a hinderance, they make attacking harder.