The Masters Of Darkness - An dramatisation of current events

DeletedUser1508

Enjoy!

Sir Michael Trott of the Catterck Garrison was in a good mood. The sun smiled down upon him as he strolled along the top of his wall, surveying his lands as his axemen trained in the courtyard. Faint strains of song drifted up to him from outside the walls as the peasants worked in the substantial clay pits.

"Am I not powerful?" he thought to himself. "I am the leader of the mighty
Masters of Darkness, the ruler of this garrison. Who would dare defy me?"

As these thoughts ran through his head, he turned his attention to the approaching riders. At last! His allies and fellow Masters of Darkness, Lord
Trotter the Tenthand Captain Paul PPT had been keeping him waiting.

"Greetings friends," he called down to them as they rode through the gate. "How are you this fine morning?"

"Excellent!" they replied, "Although the sun is a bit bright for our liking".

"Indeed", admitted Sir Trott. "We may have mastered the darkness, but I do still find the sunshine rather overbearing. Anyway, enough of that. Let us retire to my quarters. We have business to discuss!"

Once inside the poorly lit Catterck Garrison Headquarters, the three friends settled down to their scheming in the near dark. The hours streched on and the shadows grew, until at last the lengthy session came to an end. They shook each others hands, wished each other the best of luck, and then the visitors went back to their own villages, excited with their plans for future of their alliance.

The next day, Sir Trott met with the subject of their plans, the Baron
Nuke MeNow, their neighbour. After exchanging a few pleasantries, he got right down to business.

"Baron MeNow, you are in a strategically advantageous position relative to the Masters of Darkness. How about our tribes join together? Along with our two sister tribes,
Fear Us and Monsutas, we could rule this continent!"

Perplexed by the nature this proposal, Baron MeNow probed for more information. "Do you mean you want our tribes to join together?"

In an attempt to make his proposal a little less desperate sounding, Sir Trott responded with a deflection. "Well, we could just kill each other instead. I am happy either way. However, my friends and I would prefer that you join us."

"Alas" replied the baron. "Death is a harsh and destructive line to walk, and yet I feel I must decline the proposal! You see, I am only a Baron of the order of
Defenestration. It is Duke Reduaram you must speak to!"

"Aha, I was unaware of that" exclaimed Sir Trott. "Let me speak to your Duke then. Until we meet again, farewell!"

Once back at the Catterck Garrison, however, Sir Trott was singing a different tune. "Axemen, sharpen your blades! Swordsmen, dust off your sheilds! Tomorrow, glory awaits us!" Amid the cheers of his thralls, Sir Trott beckoned a young messenger over to himself. "Boy, go tell Lord Trotter the Tenth and Captain PPT that battle awaits us!"

"Yessir." replied the boy, before sprinting off into the distance.

Sir Trott began pacing the top of his wall as the sounds of battle preparation arose from below. He grinned to himself. "Join us, or die... Poor Baron MeNow chose rather poorly! However, we will have to see what Duke Reduaram says, although I feel that he will not have any more sense than his ally."

With that last thought, he went below to issue more orders.

The next day came around, suitably dark and drizzly. Sir Trott sent a messenger to Duke Reduaram requesting a meeting, but there was no reply. The silence was deafening, and even a little frightening. Could the Defenestraters really be so strong that they could ignore his proposal entirely? Surely not.

At last he could stand it no longer. He sent the orders for Lord Trotter the Tenth and Captain PPT to attack Baron MeNow. If that curr would not join them, he would die. As his allies troops marched on the baron's village, he met with their enemy one last time before battle.

Baron MeNow was the first to speak. "So, we will be battling it out then! However, I must warn you... my spies have reported that your allies will to send more troops than that if you really want to win this fight!"

Sir Trott laughed out loud as he felt his spirits rise. "Ahahaha, you cannot bluff your way out of this battle! I am afraid it is too late for you. Our troops are nearly upon you. Soon you will be the vassal of the Masters of Darkness and will be forced to pay daily tribute to us! Your precious Duke has left you in the lurch by not even bothering to reply to my emissary."

"Very well," stated the baron as he spun on his heel and strode away to his horse. "But don't say I didn't warn you!"

Sir Trott chuckled at the audacity of his new enemy and rode back to his troops. "Men, be strong, be fast, be victorious! This fool claims he can withstand us, but he has no idea of our strength. Let us show him how wrong he is! Huzzah!!!!"

With that last shout, the force took off at a brisk pace towards their glory, as Sir Trott rode back to the Catterck Garrison to celebrate the imminent success with his two friends. They laughed, they drank and they told tales of their own soldiering days. However, the day wore with no news of the battle. They waited. And waited. Finally, a young drummer boy came stumbling to the gate.

Sir Trott's heart fell as he saw the boy's face, full of horror and despair. "They were too many!" Exclaimed the boy. "I don't even know how many! None but I survived!"

The commander of Catterck Garrison turned to look at his two friend's ashen faces. "It can't be! It can't be!" he repeated over and over again. "We are the Masters! The Masters of Darkness! We can't lose! It can't be!"

Finally, with heavy hearts the three friends returned to their own houses to try and sleep. But no sleep would come, as plots for revenge swirled through their thoughts.

Appendices

michael trott
Mar 09, 23:44

its a nightmare when that happens mate talk to good player's knowing the tribe would have been a good one loads of dead wood on this world thow mate iam Michael mate and you

NuKE Me NoW Mar 10, 07:39
Yep, have to say these new PP features are killing the game :(

I am Ray, been playing since W1 - have won 2 worlds so far but this world am under a new name :)

michael trott Mar 11, 20:22
so can ower tribes join together there are two sister tribes around us

NuKE Me NoW Mar 11, 21:41
What do you mean ??

You want our tribes to join together as 1 ??

michael trott Mar 11, 21:44
we could just kill each other iam happy either way but I mate join up

NuKE Me NoW Mar 11, 21:53
Lol, I am happy as I am bud, plus this is not my tribe it's Reduaram.

Kill each other, such harsh words to use in a game - something along the lines of battle it out sounds better :)

michael trott Mar 11, 22:08
lol true mate sounds better

michael trott Mar 11, 22:25
ill talk to red when hes on

NuKE Me NoW Mar 12, 16:26
Hey, so guess we will be battling it out then - you may want to tell your little friends who attack me they are in need of farm upgrades, point whores never last long in this game.

Hope you have a decent size farm unlike them ;)

michael trott Mar 12, 16:43
looks that way red keeps opening my mail and not talking back to me I can only think iam your target lol
I like you and red but its the game

lezurkD.png

HHXtLHi.png

cAduacF.png

DeletedUser12834

That LC count.. Must be buying PP to spend on LC having that many :icon_redface:
So.Juicy

DeletedUser5582

That LC count.. Must be buying PP to spend on LC having that many :icon_redface:
So.Juicy

wasn't aware you could spend PP to buy LC? You have not hit 1k plunders yet have 1.7k points. Wonder what your LC count is like? idk you but lets not carried away here with abusing others am thinking. Just saying

DeletedUser12834

wasn't aware you could spend PP to buy LC? You have not hit 1k plunders yet have 1.7k points. Wonder what your LC count is like? idk you but lets not carried away here with abusing others am thinking. Just saying

I dont farm barbs generally when i can farm players, nearly 1million looted at 550 plunders.
#4 OD rankings and guaranteed i have more LC than yourself and not a single PP bought :icon_redface:

But yeah... I feel justified to insult their nukes when they are that appauling.
So.Juicy

DeletedUser5582

no my bad farming barbs is dumb on a militia world I grovel at your your awesomesaucyness. Anyway lets not derail this thread as is a good one.

Please feel free to start a new thread mind so we can chat about having such great OD stats this early? idk you but am now convinced you are probs not one to be abusing others. Just saying (again)

DeletedUser12834

no my bad farming barbs is dumb on a militia world I grovel at your your awesomesaucyness. Anyway lets not derail this thread as is a good one.

Please feel free to start a new thread mind so we can chat about having such great OD stats this early? idk you but am now convinced you are probs not one to be abusing others. Just saying (again)

Yeah so all them #Pony players at the high ODA rankings must be fools and bad players to get OD so early right?
You can micro farm all the barbs you want, but id rather get the 10k plunders over n over from players with minimum barb farming inbetween. Different playstyles for different players, im guessing you are crowded in your area, whereas iv cleared mine long ago.

DeletedUser

Yeah so all them #Pony players at the high ODA rankings must be fools and bad players to get OD so early right?
You can micro farm all the barbs you want, but id rather get the 10k plunders over n over from players with minimum barb farming inbetween. Different playstyles for different players, im guessing you are crowded in your area, whereas iv cleared mine long ago.

OMG

HOW R U SO GUD??

DeletedUser

Did you really just make a new acc to reply to my post? :lol:

I'm humbled.

Nah, not alot going on in these forums but had a giggle at your thread so thought this would be a good way to check in.

DeletedUser12829

Well done Ray! You guys obviously found out the hard way that he's no mug. :)