The Mighty Norsemen

DeletedUser

When you hear "Norsemen", what do you think of? Maybe Vikings, or maybe Scandinavia? Well, the tribe NM ~ 1 may not be Vikings, but they sure have something going.

Currently, they are ranked 10. So is the rank from recruiting? Well, let's take a look at their strict recruiting.

k0ittw.jpg

As you can see, they believe in "snatching" people up, and letting them fade out. Good strategy?

Ok, so maybe it's not their recruiting. Maybe it's their diplomacy?

24wys82.jpg

1zf0awh.jpg

So just how many allies do they have?

x3i83m.jpg

Well, they sure do know their way around. And hey, what's wrong with making allies?

So how well are they doing with others?

ippnhi.jpg

As you can see, they don't like bullies, they are mean. And it just so turns out, they're under attack!

acekv8.jpg

Looks like Bob needs to train some swords...and it turns out, they keep grudges too!

2v1og06.jpg

Wonder what Chess thinks? Lastly, let's take a look and who's leading these guys...

mblelc.jpg

Not only do they have competitions for prizes, they have a leader (CraftyC) who isn't even in a tribe, and two sister tribes! Now that's organization.

-So what do you think of these guys?

Hope you enjoyed this enthralling adventure.

DeletedUser

You forgot to ask if they where scandinavians? :O

I readed that Rena wanted you to ask that....:|

Good pnp btw, "sånn skal det gjøres tappre...ehhmm...vikinger" (well, sorry for those whos not scandinavian, wont understand much of that then:'()!

DeletedUser

All us Darts members will sure to be on our toes after seeing that we're marked as enemies! :p

DeletedUser

You forgot to ask if they where scandinavians? :O

I readed that Rena wanted you to ask that....:|

Good pnp btw, "sånn skal det gjøres tappre...ehhmm...vikinger" (well, sorry for those whos not scandinavian, wont understnd much of that then:'()!

I did, so far the only real reply was " I didn't know Sandi Toksvig was playing with us. lol"

DeletedUser

They obviously are not from Norway, maybe Sweden, but Swedes are noobs. oh and Maria said "that's the way to do it, brave... ehhmm... vikings?"

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Meh already cleared two of their active members without so much as a whimper

Vivi and Death making friends <3

DeletedUser

They've been at war with us for a while. We just wanted to be loved. :'(

j9afcp.jpg

DeletedUser

rotfl Death. Awesome PnP. I'm keeping my fingers crossed for a NM disband :p

DeletedUser

Nice i think we wont even get the chance to actually fight them as i doubt we will slow our growth to attack them probably clear a load in farming but I cant see them lasting long enough for us to either cat them or noble any of them.

DeletedUser

Once again Monty, Nice work lol and as mentioned already I don't see this tribe lasting for any large lengths of time.

DeletedUser4813

that sucks having noobies :p and its make their tribes look like stores ("extra credits") :D

DeletedUser

bloody hell, last screenshot shows that they invited me to their wonderful tribe, shame I got wasted again and didn`t ask for privs :(

DeletedUser

what were there competitions
wonder if it involved bribing members with premium.........

something to be looked into
- Clyde

DeletedUser

I have some interesting news to bring to the table...

Here I have created a map.
I drew two lines.
The first goes to none other than ...of Doom., DUKE of NM~1 (a.k.a. Noob Mission ~ 1)
The second goes to a member of NM~2 (a.k.a. Noob Mission ~ 2), nickgarrett1980.

It won't be long before ...of Doom. finds his location doomed him rather early on.

And yea, I got nothin for nickgarrett... my guess is he's 29 years old?