The Mighty Norsemen

DeletedUser

I meant that you had more than 12 levels. You add 8 and it's level 20. Tadah!! basic maths just for you.

Umm... Since when are spears useful for attacking?? I thought we would get passed that and use swords...

Except we only have 12 right now :p

Give it time, and 13 will make an appearance ;)

Nauzhror

Reaction score
Too bad no one ever attacks me, it's a waste of my 16 wall to not be attacked.

DeletedUser

They obviously are not from Norway, maybe Sweden, but Swedes are noobs. oh and Maria said "that's the way to do it, brave... ehhmm... vikings?"

Seriously? Lets face facts. Norwegian players cannot play Tribalwars. Doinky and I proved this how many times on the Norwegian server? Four times. Time and time again.

I've played on both servers since their opening.

Swedish > Norwegian.

DeletedUser

Seriously? Lets face facts. Norwegian players cannot play Tribalwars. Doinky and I proved this how many times on the Norwegian server? Four times. Time and time again.

I've played on both servers since their opening.

Swedish > Norwegian.

Seriously? o_O

I dont know your history at v1 and v2....but....

I remember well that you where rimmed early on at V3 and you wherent that high about beeing so mighty after that :icon_rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Seriously? o_O

I dont know your history at v1 and v2....but....

I remember well that you where rimmed early on at V3 and you wherent that high about beeing so mighty after that :icon_rolleyes:

First: Whats your Norwegian name?

Second. Level 1 farm. Level 1 warehouse. Had Helene (Ex .no CM) give Ravencraft a screenshot of my last login. Why do you think he stopped posting? Not to mention the fact he had less than 1K axe and 400 LC at 3K. ;) Even his first duke before he left (Tribe Hopper) agreed with me in the end.

Anyways, you should read some old V1/2 topics. Or just ask Glitter.

DeletedUser

First: Whats your Norwegian name?

Second. Level 1 farm. Level 1 warehouse. Had Helene (Ex .no CM) give Ravencraft a screenshot of my last login. Why do you think he stopped posting? Not to mention the fact he had less than 1K axe and 400 LC at 3K. ;) Even his first duke before he left (Tribe Hopper) agreed with me in the end.

Anyways, you should read some old V1/2 topics. Or just ask Glitter.

My Norwegian name is...ill take my sisters, thats Karoline. Nickname: many things there.

Regardless of what your saying about V3, you did never own it, that we can agree about:icon_wink:

DeletedUser4697

monty,

we need you to do this on [ROME],

it will be interesting as they just declared war on us :p