The MontyPython Show!

DeletedUser

Hello guys and gals, welcome to The Monty Python Show! Here, I will post various interviews of the top guys, and gals of World 6. I have traveled the globe, well the continents, to interview these guys, enjoy!

Also, if you guys would like me to interview you, or someone else, PM me.

Grand Opening!

Monty Gets Xiggy with XiG!
Monty: Hello Hans, great to have you. Could you give a small introduction about yourself?
Hans: Hey Monty, Well I've been playing tribalwars since the start of W2 on .net think thats around 4 years? I've played alot of premades but nothing has really materialised since W2. Hoping for this world to give me some good competition I have been waiting for.
Monty: Ah I see, and UK6 is the world you're hoping will have that? What made you decide on remaking XiG?
Hans: Well since I left W2 around 2-3 years ago, XiG has always been playing in my mind, that we need to spread the Xigian message. Alot of the well-known Xigians quit such as WarHawg, Frankish, Malte, and some are still playing other worlds with large accounts so they have no time. I know that the UK servers haven't really got that many players joining as the .net servers. But I am hoping for some interesting players and tribes joining this world.
Monty: A little remembrance to the beginnings on .net wouldn't hurt .co.uk. So you feel XiG can live up to its' former success?
Hans: Well the members that are joining (Who were not part of the original XiG, apart from BigJay), I have played with in previous worlds and/or have good CVs. I'm confident from this that we can be one of the driving forces in UK6. Especially now that everyone has decided to join SW because we are :). Well XiG was originally formed from players of the online 'Conquer Club' game, and was called CCX. However as CCX had some sort of trouble, a baron of theirs called WarHawg decided to create a tribe called XiGamers, which was formed as part of the CCX family. At this time I was recruited along with my previous tribe were we gained a considerable foothold in the southern sector of W2.
Hans: CCX stood for Conquer Club Xi
Monty: I see, only time will tell what XiG UK6 can show. But for now, what can we expect from you guys?
Hans: You can expect a good start-up, brilliant enthusiasm and quality PnP
Monty: Sounds good, one last question, if your tribe had to choose a mascot of either a penguin, peacock, or a turtle, which would your tribe choose?
Hans: Will have to be a Penguin, they are cool animals that can survive when things get cold
Monty: Haha, nice.
Monty: Thanks for the interview Hans, glad to have you on the show. Good luck to XiG.

Hans: No worries bro, hope to speak with you again soon

Dueling with Ben from Redemption!
Monty: Hello Ben, welcome to the show! Could you give a small introduction about yourself?
Ben: Hai Cory, my name is Ben obviously, I will be using the in game name "Red dead" on world 6 and will be the co duke of Redemption.
Monty: Speaking of Redemption, could you give a background to how you founded it?
Ben: Well, me and Juksey were talking for a while about starting up a tribe for an upcoming world, I think it were about after the time world 5 .co.uk came out so I recommended we do world 6 so after a couple of days we had set the thread up which stated Juksey were duke and I were co duke. the name comes from Red dead redemprion which by coincidence had just come out sometime around then and me and Juksey were hooked on it.
Monty: I see, so who's your favorite character in Red Dead?
Ben: John Marston definatly, I were really upset when he died :( also his son is really annoying D:
Monty: Haha, yes, it was a sad moment. Will Redemption bring that "outlaw" style to UK6?
Ben: Hopefully there will be a lot of wars and less hugs like traditional UK worlds, but we will have to wait and see :)
Monty: I like hugs...from Meechan's mo-ok let's move on. With how Redemption looks at the moment, do you see the tribe as a top 5'er a good month in?
Ben: I very much hope so, we are planning to stick around for a long time which was one of our requirements to join the tribe, in a months time I would like to be in the top 5 but I will not hold my tribe to it, I am hoping in several months maybe 2-3 we will be rank 1.
Monty: Sounds good, but which tribe do you think poses the best competition for rank 1?
Ben: Im not sure abouts Kriegs line up, so I will have to go with Nauz`s for start up but judging by the tribe name they wont be sticking around for long ;)
Monty: Ok, one last question; if your tribe had to choose between a penguin, a peacock, and a turtle for a mascot, which would your tribe choose?
Ben: It would have to be a penguin :D
Monty: SQUEAK SQUEAK!
Monty: Ok, thanks for the interview Ben. I hope to see Redemption waddling along in UK6.

Ben: No problem Cory, good luck in the tribe you are in I am sure it will do great ;)

More interviews will come when UK6 kicks off for good. Until then, this should give a small taste of what's to come. Buuut wait! There's more!

UK6 Crossword Puzzle!

5arybp.jpg

Episode 1!

Pointwhoring with ALessonInPointWhoring (Nauzhor)

Monty: Hello, Nauzhror! First question, why the name "ALessonInPointWhoring"?
Nauz: For some reason the term pointwhore is considered an insult in the TribalWars community. I find this amusing because the way to gain points most rapidly is the polar opposite of most players's perception of it. that is to say that to gain points rapidly requires ridiculous amounts of farming which requires a very large troopcount. I tend to get called a pointwhore every world I play on despite having a larger troopcount than the person calling me one 999 times out of 1,000. As such I figured it was an apt name to turn a term most people consider to be an insult into the compliment that it should be. Especially since if my playing style is that of a pointwhore, then this community could use a lesson or two in pointwhoring.
Monty: Considering the lesson in pointwhoring, you're rank 1 with good 100+P lead over rank 2. Do you feel anyone can catch you?
Nauz: Hmm, it's possible. But I think winning the lottery and getting struck by lightning on the same day is more likely.
Monty: Let's say the lead continues, any specific goals to accomplish beyond rank 1?
Nauz: Lap rank 20 before BP drops, lap rank 5 before nobles. Lap rank 2 by 10,000 points.
Monty: That's a hefty set of goals, what do you think poses the biggest threat to stop you from achieving it?
Nauz: The server being reset. I reckon that's my competition's most likely hope.
Monty:Speaking of the server, some say you bribe the admins to get your areas. Your take on this?
Nauz: That'd only make sense if this was my first drool-worthy area, it's not though. I get them every world and on every version. (.de, .net, .se, .us, and .uk) So if I'm bribing someone it'd have to be one of the CEOS. I think it's far more likely that name recognition and restart mails are the secret.
Monty: On average? How many would restart from your mails?
Nauz: 50-75% of people that open mails tend to restart.
Monty: I see, well last question.
Monty: Favorite animal?
Nauz: After my cat co-played my W2 uk account with me I think he has to get the nod.
Monty: Haha, nice. Thanks for being on the show!

Talkin' bout joining the Corps with Roch2001

Monty: Could you explain the formation of your tribe?
Roch: Well World 6 was coming up, the settings look clearly geared to people playing start up and to hell with what happens after the first few months, so I thought im gonna do a start up and put w1 on hiatus for a couple of months. Several pints later and some drunken skype ranting I had a few people joining me and it spiraled from there.
Monty: The best way to start a tribe ;). I'm sure W1N is brought up a lot, and your tribe compared to it. Do you feel that is unfair for your tribe?
Roch: I think Luke Bishop set the record straight when the thread was made. The tribes are completely different in every aspect. For one, mines not a tribe its a company. I think it upsets Luke more than it upsets me, I don't care about such trivial things. Although to set the record straight, yes, there is a few people from W1 who I play with there, but thats understandable as there the people I talk to everyday. That is all.
Monty: Couldn't make it any clearer. Do you feel it could change from a "company" to something more serious?
Roch: We are always serious at Roch Corp. In todays global climate we will fight hard to make sure we don't go under.
Monty: Could Roch Corp. potentially stop Global Warming?
Roch: Probably not. I never said we were a community friendly company. Our factories pump out more CO2 than anyone else on the planet smelting iron ready for war.
Monty: What do you do with the stockpiles of clay leftover?
Roch: We are currently attempting to divert attention away from just how evil we are by building clay huts in large fenced off areas for those we intend to remove from there properties for failing to pay our finance subsidiary fees for using our land.
Monty: Sounds very evil indeed. Time for the question of this episode. Which would be RC's mascot, Sir Cornish, a rat, or a pelican.
Roch: It would have to be a pelican!
Monty: Yeah, so you can suck up all the water in your big beak! DIRTY! Sorry...

Thanks for being on the show Roch!

Crossword Puzzle
2zh15vp.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser4203

I could get used to this....

*runs off to do crossword*

DeletedUser

7 Down has a spelling mistake, Cavalry is spelled Calvary. Notice the L. Sorry :p

DeletedUser4203

Always do! :icon_twisted:

Darn Nauz and him originally spelling "Calvary" wrong and submitting it to Oxford. :icon_confused:

DeletedUser

Cory, Nauzhror doesn't fit in the player who hops to new worlds D:
And I don't fit in 9 down either D:
What's wrong with this crossword?

DeletedUser

/remembers from uk1.

You shoulda did this for uk5 too Cory. D: Or did you? :D

DeletedUser

Only one I couldn't get was 6, because I genuinly have no idea what it's meant to be. My answer doesn't fit, but it nearly does, so i'm assuming i'm right and you made a typo.

Across
2 – Six
6 - Scoutwall
8- XiG
10 – Scout
11- Redemption
12- World hopper
13- Chocolate donut
15- monty python
Down
1 – absinthe
3 – nauzhror
4- barb muncher
5 – nobleman
7- light cavalry
9 – noob
14 - two

DeletedUser

oh my god.I was special enough to be in this amazing crossword :icon_redface:

DeletedUser

Ahh. I remember these from W1 :icon_biggrin:
Well done Monty, love 'em.

DeletedUser

Monty, I don't suppose you work for one of these puzzle book makers do you? Because for those people that do Crosswords, I think that one would be the most difficult one for people to work out.

DeletedUser1508

Never heard that phrase, ever.

But then again, scouts are poo.

It has been around for a long time.

And they aren't.

You really are clueless aren't you.

Last edited by a moderator: