The Most Frustrating Thing

DeletedUser

Lets face it. Tw takes up a lot of time if you want to play it seriously, :icon_confused:

There are many awesome aspects to the game but you can also get those niggly things that drive you mad. :icon_rolleyes:

Discuss them here.

The thing that wound me up the most was sending a long distance train and getting the loyalty down to just 1. Made me feel like hurling the pc out of the window.

What else? :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

sending lots of nukes and nobles at 2 villages , with tons of defensive support landing immediately afterwards, all timed to land within a 3 second window from around 16 villages, with fakes on other villages looking exactly the same...then all your nukes die, nobles die etc.

The frustrating part - recalling your defensive support - The Walk of Shame Home. Knowing that the player you attacked is rubbing their hands together with glee.

DeletedUser

lol not getting the offensive weapons till like ages in to playing sucks

and i hate getting the loys down to 1 it sucks lol:( happens alot but worse is getting 3 nobles doing 60 only lol

DeletedUser

i simply hate to farm...but still have to do it regularly coz its "important"

DeletedUser

Fake reports. Sending 300+ fakes and then deleting all the reports when they land. Sifting through to find those 10 or so reports i actually want to see...

Sometimes just sending the fakes aswell... too time consuming...

Low loyalty and getting the bad weapons first are more frustrating but i had to add something other people havnt.

DeletedUser

has to be lag you set your snipe up your down to your last hc go and bang your computer goes walkabouts and it lands 8 seconds after the attack all because the wife has got the fast labtop for facebooking and youve got the dinasour ;[

DeletedUser

sorry bud but got to agree with ryan after tonight mate loyalty down to 1 grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr:icon_evil::icon_evil:

DeletedUser

Does the CAT alliance count? :lol:

To me nothing is worse than farming,It's one of the few things in TW that is not fun at all. :icon_sad:

And for this world in particular,Night Bonus and Noble distance limit.
000204AD.gif

DeletedUser

what annoys me is,
people that send 4 nobles long distance when 5 is obviously the only way.. (giggles @ ryan squid) longest 1 i missed was 98hrs ''diff world'' just stirring ya up squidy...lmao

what really gives me the willy's is having stuff to do in real life and rushing around to send a train, then failing to check it and 2hrs later or what ever, you notice the nuke ran 2nd behind a noble (bad INTERNET connection) I *INSERT VERB* HATE THAT.

DeletedUser5475

The thing that wound me up the most was sending a long distance train and getting the loyalty down to just 1. Made me feel like hurling the pc out of the window.

first time this ever happened to me was on cotham. I was supposed to get the first TEAM noble within 36 hours of the declaration (taking into account we declared b/c cotham defected not b/c we were about to strike, that's pretty good). BUT...NOOOOOO!! left 4 nobility behind. I had some choice words for him that I later had to apologize for. :icon_redface:

but anyway...man there's some good stuff in here. I'm torn between the farming and dealing w/ inactives. buuuut...I'm gonna go w/ maxy on this one and say inactives. I absolutely hate sitting accounts, dunno what it is, I just can't stand it. So I am usually the quickest in dealing w/ getting rid of them, but also not the most efficient at making sure they're all clear b/c I am dealing w/ so many people at the same time...sorry blev...

what really gives me the willy's is having stuff to do in real life and rushing around to send a train, then failing to check it and 2hrs later or what ever, you notice the nuke ran 2nd behind a noble (bad INTERNET connection) I *INSERT VERB* HATE THAT.

I would say I just feel dumb and noobish when I do this...though I'm sure everyone does it at least once in a lifetime, a little more embarrassing than angering for me. (yes I have done it...)

DeletedUser3953

I hope you are referring to the past, we have talked about this, tsk tsk.

I think as a leader it would be inactives, as a player it has to be farming.

DeletedUser

Has to be inactives and account sitting for me.

I've lost count how many I've had to supervise on this world already and had 5 at same time at one stage, then after tge hard work I put in I can't noble them out myself.

Other - farming sucks (but at least u don't have to do it if u CBA)

DeletedUser

yup sitting sucks as leader you get them all
inactives suck as well
taking over account with 100 incomings and no idea of attax sucks
why do we bother grrrrrrrr

DeletedUser

Players that suck that join large tribes for protection
Account sitting - personally think beyond a three week period the account should just go barb
People that take the internet (and this game) as SERIOUS BUSINESS
People that share passwords to avoid sitting penalties (cheating)

DeletedUser

what annoys me is,
people that send 4 nobles long distance when 5 is obviously the only way.. (giggles @ ryan squid) longest 1 i missed was 98hrs ''diff world'' just stirring ya up squidy...lmao

I've been sending 5 for about the last 2.5 months. that problem is solved now :icon_cool:

Yeh clamjukiller, i listened to your advice, just i remember it being the most frustrating thing before hand :icon_redface:

DeletedUser5421

coming online to skype saying hi then getting this responce

"Send this, i'm off to bed. Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!" Then you realise that everyone has been online but been really quiet :icon_neutral:

and ths suspicious quiet whenever you have to go out and you have 100+ incomings. and nobody is willing to take the sit :mad:

The loyalty down to 1. big bumer.

Taking heavy village losses and having to rebuild barbs to get yourself up to fighting standards again(most tedious:icon_cry:)

erm.....

And the most Tedious thing of all for me:

Coming to the externals, seeing a new war post then realising that both tribes suck, riddled with inactives, and the war you got quite excited about when u first saw the decleration is going to be hanging around the forums like a bad smell, because nobody in those tribes can PnP. and its mostly the regulars making the same old comments :icon_eek:

BORING!!!!

On the plus side, sending about 10 nukes and 20-25 nobles out gives me a warm gooey feeling. :icon_biggrin: