The Most Frustrating Thing

DeletedUser

So, attacking at a time that the defender gets a 100% bonus isn't noobish? :|

It's almost the same as attacking with a 60~ish% full farmspace nuke. (I thought it was 50, but i simmed a bit and it's... weird. >.>)

Attacking in NB is noobish, simple as.

The only time I would ever "advise" attacking in NB, is a retake of a village you've lost, but even then, there is way more losses than without NB.

I assume you never attack a player smaller than yourself then due to the morale bonus? Your point is completely invalid. All troops are expendable dependent on the situation. To say otherwise is 'noobish'.

DeletedUser

it's always a gamble. could go really awesome where you take the village and get support from your enemies overnight in which they probably won't be able to pull it out for several hours giving you plenty of time to get your own support in. Or, you could run into a brick wall w/ 100% bonus.

In my case, I took the gamble and won. Like I said before, it just depends on the circumstances. I knew the guy had no other troops and the only way he would survive is w/ support, so quickly getting the village was vital.
Good points, I've been on both the attacking and defending side of NB, so kinda know its... potential I guess.
I assume you never attack a player smaller than yourself then due to the morale bonus? Your point is completely invalid. All troops are expendable dependent on the situation. To say otherwise is 'noobish'.
Seeing as my only current UK world is UK3 (No Morale), I don't have that problem :p

Although, to counter your "point", I would simply say; Is it really worth wasting repeated nukes on a player smaller than yourself, who effectively poses little threat to you?

I say wasted, as, well, there is other targets available, i'm sure. The best way to deal with turtles (I'm talking about turtles in this situation, who, usually force lower morale unto you) is to ignore them, wait for them to noble something with a crap wall, and nuke that, if you really want to deal with them, that is.

All troops are expendable you say? True, of course, all nukes are there to be used, right? Well, it's simple, you can use them efficiently and effectively, and you'll be farmore successful than just nuking purely for the ODA/Lulz/Crap village (No morale = Usually worse villages :3)

So, i think my point is rather valid. If you're honestly arguing that attacking directly into NB isn't noobish, then well, I pity you.

DeletedUser6063

Haha thanks for telling everyone the best time to attack you with their :spear: nukes :lol:

oh dont worry they are all invited for the bonfire :icon_wink:

i dont take this world seriously i would like to get to #1 odd and get in w~a~r's way :lol:

DeletedUser6195

haveing to send the last of a stinkin' noble train (cos the first noble to hit died) in night bonus against someone which you have 30 morall against.

fraid the spear nuke tactic didnt work.....

i really cant spell