The Multitudinous Magical Hat Thread

• Thread starter DeletedUser1508
  • Start date

DeletedUser1508

What hats have you got?!

Kangaroo Hat
Passive
Wearable

Oh my, a hat from a Wizard! As the hat rests its majestic brim upon your hands, you sense that it must have some magical power.
Sometimes the name says it all.

egzxJVx.png

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser3371

[h=4]The Wizard bestows upon you a magical item: Bling Hat[/h]Oh my, a hat from a Wizard! As the hat rests its majestic brim upon your hands, you sense that it must have some magical power.
+5 profile readability

Turned my ign pink on the rankings lists

DeletedUser6695

Bling Hat
Passive
Wearable

Oh my, a hat from a Wizard! As the hat rests its majestic brim upon your hands, you sense that it must have some magical power.

+5 profile readability

DeletedUser12834

Manly hat
Passive
Wearable

+200 profile manliness

Gives me dem love hearts <3

DeletedUser9598

Paranoia hat
Passive
Wearable

-7 clickability

Makes the buttons move

Passive
Wearable

-8 typing

Shrinks my typing boxes

DeletedUser

The Wizard bestows upon you a magical item: Orange hat

+600 aesthetics

DeletedUser1508

Bling Hat
Passive
Wearable

+5 profile readability

And updated my OP to show what the Kangaroo Hat does :D

DeletedUser

7RuN2.jpg

Black and white hatPassiveWearable

+4 pretentiousness
Copy #1 expires: on 03.04. at 23:59

Also have the kangaroo :p

DeletedUser1508

Royal Hat
Passive
Wearable

+7 profile majesticness

A crown, a crown! My village for a crown!

DeletedUser1508

Dark Hat
Passive
Wearable

+7 light reversal

Night is day, and day is night! What a clever wizard I am!

DeletedUser5582

Best April Fool yet I think. I thought that the spears turning into chickens wouldn't be topped but I was wrong! I tip my (Pretentiousness inducing hat) to you TW staff!

DeletedUser1508

Hacker Hat
Passive
Wearable

@#@DEBUG: INVALID DATA ENTRY POINT MATRIX CIRCUIT SERVER LIGHTSPEED WARP DRIVE. PRESS Y TO TRY AGAIN ENDDEBUG@#@.

WHAT DOES IT DO?

DeletedUser1508

Black and white hat
Passive
Wearable

+4 pretentiousness

I want to keep these hats. Finally a reason to use graphical village overview!

Dxil4Y8.png

DeletedUser12823

So far I've had:

Antique Hat - Made my village appear with old graphics.
Kangaroo Hat - Made all villages on the map appear upside down.
Clasutrophobia hat - Made the text hat shrink with every character typed when posting to the IG tribe forum.
Paranoia Hat - Made command buttons move when I attempted to click them.
Orange Hat - Made all command buttons appear orange. (I liked this one)
Dark Hat - Plunged my village and the map into darkness.

Have also heard of other players receiving a hat which made their village show in black and white and another which gave a player in my W19 tribe chickens which he could send farming.

DeletedUser5774

On W74, I think the in game staff conspired with Morthy after I said on the externals that I thought it was stupid, because now I can't check tribal, player or continent rankings and I'm not appearing on the rankings either :S

DeletedUser

On W74, I think the in game staff conspired with Morthy after I said on the externals that I thought it was stupid, because now I can't check tribal, player or continent rankings and I'm not appearing on the rankings either :S
Sounds like the "Militia +14 pretend defense" hat to me.

DeletedUser11544

I just wonder how many illegal substances were taken when they came up with this load of crap lol

DeletedUser12564

I just wonder how many illegal substances were taken when they came up with this load of crap lol

Each hat is what the world looked like to them after taking an illegal substance :)