The new TW app..

• Thread starter DeletedUser8621
  • Start date

DeletedUser8621

We all know it is only a matter of time before it comes out, but i have a question...

If you are a premium user and you access TW from your iPhone, you receive a mobile version of TW. Now, will the app be similar to this? & if so, will it be a free or a paid app? What will premium users with the app receive?

If the app IS in fact free, it seems unfair to premium users since the app is what we receive from the mobile version now. If that makes sense.

-bal0ns

DeletedUser3473

"Don't waste any more time and buy the Tribal Wars app for your iPhone today. It offers you quick, easy and mobile access to Tribal Wars. Receive notifications for incoming attacks, new messages, and much more!"

- from the settings page in game.

Doesn't look like it will be a free app.

DeletedUser

when is this app actually coming out i am a premium member but looking out for the app is has said coming soon for some time now

DeletedUser4083

Keep checking for updates on the devblog, that will be the first place for any news

DeletedUser

Innogames just want to make money, they do not give a lot of free stuff. I Personally will not be buying the app.

DeletedUser

Innogames just want to make money, they do not give a lot of free stuff. I Personally will not be buying the app.

tis entirely the reason :icon_rolleyes:

App should be the cheapest amount on app store (.99$). Will also have premium features (many) included.

DeletedUser

for a non premium user like me, it would not be very benificial

DeletedUser

You aren't going to last long without premium, the repetition of farming is murder...

I survive:

558 points,
275 plunders and 217k resources looted.
I'm good atm

EDIT: I've got one month of premium in about an hour for free off TW so if i ever do need I shall.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser8621

I will have the app most likely, if it ever comes out >.<