The Poor Show

DeletedUser

The Poor Show

Hosted by Lazybones and Chancer7.

Episode 1:
Matt and Shaun leave the Pack of Rat to start a new venture of there own. They look to the seas, to the mountains and to the villages of world 21.
Lazybones was the first target, he didn't put up much of a fight, and Matt and Shaun ran away laughing with some easy villages.
"Who would have guessed it be this easy?" - Stated a jubilant Shaun.

Episode 2:
Shaun and Matt continue on there adventure. This time they take it to Chancer7 villages.
"Help guys, I don't know what to do. I haven't tagged but I need some quick support" - Cried Chancer.
It never came, and Matt walked away with a number of villages.

In episode 3, the assault continue on them ex DTA noobs, who don't deserve to have worn the shirt of a Rat Pack member. Anyway, below are the war stats ( not so much of a war ). Enjoy!

Side 1:
Tribes: ~DD~
Side 2:
Players: chancer7, Lazybones

Timeframe: 01/05/2016 00:00:00 to 09/05/2016 21:03:53

Total conquers:

Side 1: 83
Side 2: 41
Difference: 42

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 14
Side 2: 2
Difference: 12

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 726,279
Side 2: 396,548
Difference: 329,731

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 133,942
Side 2: 19,345
Difference: 114,597

chart

DeletedUser10619

I dont mean to run this down a bit, as any sort of forum effort is commendable, but.....

1) You are 12 villages up in 8-9 days, so that is just over 1 cap a day

2) The rest of Lazy/Chancers tribe arent getting involved so it really is 2 v 2

3) You have the numerical advantage in 12 million points v 8 million

4) You started to noble the minute you left RP, so hardly a fair fight, leaving and then nobling empty villages.

But to be honest, what a bunch of backstabbers you really are, team mates one minute, then attacking them the next.

So yes poor show, no loyalty and a rubbish offensive effort. Some improvement needed here i think.

DeletedUser

Sorry. But when me and Shaun are working etc. And yet still don't lose many villages when getting attacked, suppose that is respectable.

We dont tan the game 24/7 like some.

So anyway. If you don't have anything positive to say, then please don't say a thing. People like you drive people away from the externals with all the negativity.

Surely you you should be saying, well done, you've helped us get the world win sooner.

But no? Me and Shaun want a bit of fun before worlds end, and war with IBF just isn't doing that. So before calling us backstabbers, rubbing etc... Find the facts out first (if you didn't cowardly block us all in game)

Kind regards
DiMan

DeletedUser10619

I think we all know why you are blocked in game...but that is a story not to be told on here, and not on the subject of your "war" with Lazy and his buddy.

I can only say what i see as I have no knowledge of your personal situation and secret love for Chancer.

However facts do tell a story

Leaving RP

red.png
FoxtrotLeft01st May 2016 - 15:16
Nobling

So a day after leaving you attacked you old tribemate, twice a tribemate indeed.

Foxtrot

Reaction score
Hopefully not for long...

The world is going to be won very soon and tbh it will be so much better when it ends rather than having to face the constant s*** from some IBF members. Simon goes straight to the "backstabber" comments without having a single clue as to why either of us have left. I have met some incredible people through this world, from both sides, which I hope I get to continue to enjoy this game with in further worlds.

Last edited:

DeletedUser10619

As i said, I can only speak from the point of view of the stats. If you would expand on the reasons why the above happened then that would provide us devoted readers with some needed insight.

In the meantime, the above thread basically says "we left RP and then started attacking them immediately"

DeletedUser

The only people who deserved to wear the RP colours were Foxtrot and Snakeeye. The rest were useless. And that's what we are showing. Yes caps are poor, but we haven't tried yet. It took me a week or two from when coming back, to realise how bad some actually are.

So anyway, the stats will be kept updated, as I'm sure we will grab a few more before they defend against us, or will they defend ?

DeletedUser

Just looked at IBF vs Lazybones and Chancer7. Oh it seems in the exact 8-9days, you've managed to gain 0 villages from them. Don't tell us we are doing poor, when in the same time period, you (who have more nukes, more nobles, more villages etc) haven't taken 1..

Please criticise us on war caps vs 2 players, once your own stats in same period are better........

You've gained 65 in the whole time they have been in the world, so in 20 months, that's a staggering 3 a month. WOW SB, bad stats...

DeletedUser

Yes caps are poor, but we haven't tried yet.

Lol excuses. You're supposed to give it your all when you attack someone/people. Or are you too used to fighting things that wont/cant fight back?
:lol:

It took me a week or two from when coming back, to realise how bad some actually are.

Only need to look at war stats to realise that :lol:

Bold :lol:

Foxtrot

Reaction score
Oh and also, Simon mentioned it being a "2v2" but I am still command sharing with a lot of them and can see support being moved all around :lol:

DeletedUser10619

Just looked at IBF vs Lazybones and Chancer7. Oh it seems in the exact 8-9days, you've managed to gain 0 villages from them. Don't tell us we are doing poor, when in the same time period, you (who have more nukes, more nobles, more villages etc) haven't taken 1..

A little confused by this, as i never stated that we were at war those 2 players, we arent even at war with their tribe at this point in time. So to confirm as you seem to have trouble following sometimes

We havent declared on the tribe "Riders" so havent been attacking them.

Please criticise us on war caps vs 2 players, once your own stats in same period are better........

You've gained 65 in the whole time they have been in the world, so in 20 months, that's a staggering 3 a month. WOW SB, bad stats...

During our war against both DTA and RP, we didnt OP chancer once at i think we had one poke at Lazybones. So whilst you are correct we haven'd done amazingly against them, we didnt exactly focus our attention their way.

We did however focus on some other players during this time like the 113 villages we took from the Radioactive Soldier account.

Anyway, yes keep us up to date with your "war"

Last edited by a moderator:

Foxtrot

Reaction score
With the majority of the conquers taking place while his account was being internalled? Strange that...

DeletedUser10619

One minute he is here, then he is gone, then he is back. Still not quite sure why he came back, must have been the freebies

DeletedUser

Flags, bit of fun with a friend, bored to name a few things to why I came back.

But we have something in common. Neither tribe has oped Chancer, or if I'm right Lazy...

Yet we are still doing better. Well done on world win :)

DeletedUser10619

So, here is the latest update in this, um, war....bit of fun.

Side 1:
Players: Foxtrot, Radioactive Soldier
Side 2:
Players: Lazybones, chancer7

Timeframe: 10/05/2016 00:00:00 to 12/05/2016 22:07:20

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 4
Side 2: 0
Difference: 4

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 37,957
Side 2: 0
Difference: 37,957

chart

4 caps in 3 days, not bad going guys, though looks like you are leaving Lazybones along and hitting everyones favourite turtle, Chancer7.

You need to share the love around guys, Lazy is getting lonely

DeletedUser

We hit the turtle, we bring him down. Just like to say, I'm the one fighting the turtle. Lets see how this end.... Crushing all the HC in the process.

Thanks for the little update, not done much last few days. However, a bomb is about to drop on the turtle! Bring your popcorn as it could go either way!

DeletedUser

About to lose a village to Chancer.... Ooops :) Got to give him something for his troubles!