The Poor Show

DeletedUser

So quick update. Chancer7 took a village from myself the other day. Well done for that! In other news today I oped Chancer7, and, well there were a lot of casualties on each side, more so Chancer7 side.

Here are the war stats from today: (p.s they actually declared war on us last night, love it)

Side 1:
Players: Radioactive Soldier
Side 2:
Players: chancer7

Timeframe: 15/05/2016 00:00:00 to 15/05/2016 17:20:00

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 16
Side 2: 0
Difference: 16

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 150,465
Side 2: 0
Difference: 150,465

chart

Here are the whole conflict stats vs Lazybones and Chancer7:

Side 1:
Tribes: ~DD~
Side 2:
Players: chancer7, Lazybones

Timeframe: 01/05/2016 00:00:00 to 15/05/2016 17:20:00

Side 1: 35
Side 2: 3
Difference: 32

chart

Side 1: 332,305
Side 2: 29,209
Difference: 303,096

chart

DeletedUser10619

16 Caps isnt a bad haul, but its not amazing from an inactive account. You must have 100s of nobles from losing all those villages over the months, so i would have thought you could have gotten more.

Also, the war against DD (not sure what this stands for, please enlighten me), is one mans crusade, as i understand it, the rest of the tribe arent really up for it.

DeletedUser

Inactive? The account is active, been speaking with Chancer7. So wherever you got that from, look again!

I may have 100's of nobles, but not enough nukes to accommodate all those trains. 16 - yeah great, expected to have more trains, hitting more villages (probably around 25-30). However, I was slightly underprepared on that side of things. But to lash out 900 commands when the world is boring. I think I did well.

DD war. Yes. Riders declared war with us at ~DD~. So, again your sources are lacking Mr. S

DeletedUser10619

chancer7 today at 12:56
yes,not logged in for the past 30 hours,until about a hour ago,and my sitter couldn't find the time,had over 1000 attacks yesterday

My Source was the account holder!

DeletedUser10619

So congrats on the level of fakes/attacks, not a bad effort at all.

Oh and you didnt answer the DD question, exactly what does it mean?

DeletedUser

Strange. As I'm aware he asked for support, and got some, in villages I attacked previously, thus I aimed elsewhere. So he is telling porkies to someone!

I appreciate the thanks, but you can always do better than 900, or so many caps etc.

Urm. Well it was Foxy idea, so I went along with it. Dynamic Duo. And yes, he is doing some fighting, but I must enjoy attacking a bit more.

DeletedUser

So, just a quick update. And one that includes some more caps. YAY!

Since Riders awful declaration a mere 6 days ago now. They have taken a massive 0 caps to our 54.
We are outnumbered and still managing to do some leg work.

Since we moved, the caps stand at:

Side 1:
Tribes: ~DD~
Side 2:
Tribes: Riders

Timeframe: 01/05/2016 00:00:00 to 21/05/2016 17:17:48

Side 1: 64
Side 2: 2
Difference: 62

chart

Side 1: 622,267
Side 2: 19,744
Difference: 602,523

chart

DeletedUser10619

We are getting there Mr Fox, just you guys keep barb nobling which is slowing us down. Going well today tho :)

And as for RadioactiveMan, I mean Matteo, i put you down as more plastic than card

Foxtrot

Reaction score
Okay maybe a few barbs, but some of us are still crushing Riders :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser10619

I'll tell you something, one of your members will have a lot more nobles available after today :)

Foxtrot

Reaction score
Yeah 70 losses or something :icon_confused: Win some you lose some :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

We are getting there Mr Fox, just you guys keep barb nobling which is slowing us down. Going well today tho :)

And as for RadioactiveMan, I mean Matteo, i put you down as more plastic than card

1. Its Soldier god damnit
2. Plastic over cardboard, although you are trying to insult, your quite mistaken. Plastic is useful in many ways, and doesn't break when wet :p Also takes a lot of plastic to fill the bailer at work!