At the moment I am looking for a co-leader
there will be 10 members of the council:
2 co-leaders (Duke)
2 assistants (Baron)
1 war commander (Baron)
2 recruiters
1 Diplomat
2 Forum Mods

we will only having 40 members and 10 of those spaces have gone already. If you are interested contact me ASAP. In your message you will need to say your past experience. How you are going to help the tribe and also how you plan to rule the world. You will also need to tell me your in-game user name so I now who to invite.

We will not create the council for a week but the co-leader and me will start everyting up.

Anyone can appy but only 40 of those will be selected. Looking for experience and knowledge
External Forum account is a must

members so far:
amberdude007
blasterix
mahemsaddo
treedo
rusherboy
footballglory
realgalactica
supremefighter

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser925

Great that u have member limt not like some point whore tribes.But pokemon tribes own!

DeletedUser

I am called 007 though
Anyone else interested
We have another player who will come aswell

DeletedUser

amberdude what make you sure you can lead a tribe? Your .net stats aren't too good your best world is 37 and you only have 706 points.

DeletedUser

Thats my new account and I play on speed worlds at the moment and in my very first ever speed world I was ranked 9th overall which I think is rater impressive

DeletedUser

Speed worlds a terribly easy to become big that has nothing to do with being good and your using the same account and just because you played speed worlds doesnt mean u will be a good leader for leading a tribe.

DeletedUser

Let him lead, it is his choice. Depending on how he leads, he will do either well or badly. That's the reason I let 12azor take controll of my tribe. I am not noticably experienced, but I know which players to choose and how to organise a tribe. A duke that is inexperienced at the game however, would be a bad role model, so I demoted myself to baron.

DeletedUser

Well said and i like your picture well at least he couldnt be as bad as the dude that posted in a premade begging people to join his world 1 tribe, lol.

DeletedUser

Well said and i like your picture well at least he couldnt be as bad as the dude that posted in a premade begging people to join his world 1 tribe, lol.

Also, there's the three type of tribe makers:

The Newbee:

This is the person who is new to the game and thinks that they should make a tribe then invite everyone in the whole damn world. The first time I played TW, I started a tribe and invite every player from the top 500 who didn't have a tribe :icon_redface:

The Experienced One

Who is very good at the game and knows how to lead. They are usually respected well, and usually gets their tribe into the top realms.

The Organiser

Like me, they organise a tribe mainly for the benifit of the other players. As long as they find a good leader, they can the demote themselves, and they are benifited as they are a member of a good tribe.

DeletedUser

I wouldn't say i am a god leader but i know the standards, i didn't play the first worlds out on .net i played world 10 but not for long but my favourite world has got to be world 24.:)