The rimming of Oldman (my first pnp)

DeletedUser

2vuxyxw.jpg

DeletedUser

Oldman was an account that the original player left long ago, and was temporarily filled by me whilst containing no troops. I'm not sure it was really worth the effort.

I'd also ask the futility for making a new thread for what is essentially mediocre P&P when I see two better examples by Timmy, and then countered by myself in this thread, and with a CHE!!! vs Relentless thread already existing.

But yea, continue bragging about taking out players in a tribe, who you are almost ten times the size of, and even more in the case of this player :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Oldman was an account that the original player left long ago, and was temporarily filled by me whilst containing no troops. I'm not sure it was really worth the effort.

I'd also ask the futility for making a new thread for what is essentially mediocre P&P when I see two better examples by Timmy, and then countered by myself in this thread, and with a CHE!!! vs Relentless thread already existing.

But yea, continue bragging about taking out players in a tribe, who you are almost ten times the size of, and even more in the case of this player :icon_wink:

Meh was my first attempt at pnp, plus for the record it wasnt case of me picking on someone smaller than me, in fact they picked on lauri and i retaliated. But hey your entitled to your own opinion BH.

DeletedUser

But then Blue hunger is only retaliating due to him having control of the Oldman account when you rimmed it. So even if you said you wasn't in control of the account when that happened, who can trust you? Its a good job dageneral especially for your first pnp just don't listen to him, hes just jealous ;)

DeletedUser

Its irrelevant the whys and wherefores of the origin for the PnP ,Dg is just trying his hand at a bit of light humour ,or do we just lower ourselves to slate/flame/dissect , unless we are in the "chosen few" of multi world, ego stroking ,legends in their own lifetime ,main reason i dont post on publics too old .So my attention span is limited ...ooooh look a train

constructive criticism is fine , we cant all be gods of a Game . Game being the operative word ,we press buttons ,watch imaginary troops die and then rebuild by pressing more buttons ps ive got my noble train down to 30 minutes

DeletedUser1189

Looks to be perfectably acceptable P&P to me. If we reduce the p&p forums to nothing more than tribal declarations or e-peening over rating each other then it will quickly stagnate the forums even further. The size of the players matters not, what counts is good decent P&P which brings a smile to the face.

DeletedUser

Don't get me wrong. It's perfectly acceptable PnP. I just wasn't sure the need for a new thread...

DeletedUser

The new thread was just because it was my first pnp and i was advertising the fact that it was my first attempt primarily.

DeletedUser

The new thread was just because it was my first pnp and i was advertising the fact that it was my first attempt primarily.

Congrats on your first then :) Though I would not withdraw my point because of it.

Some like this style, but as many know I am a guy of words, theory and perhaps a touch of comedy, not quite pics with captions.

DeletedUser

I like the Meerkats. But may I ask why so many picture PnP's from CHE!!!? Not hating just, curious.

DeletedUser

What would you rather read a comic or a pageful of writing? I personally prefer comic pnps as its a good laugh whilst proves a point to some extent :)

DeletedUser

What would you rather read a comic or a pageful of writing? I personally prefer comic pnps as its a good laugh whilst proves a point to some extent :)

Don't get me wrong, images can be funnier than text, if not funnier; but that's it, I do expect them to have some thought behind them, not just representation of words.

DeletedUser

Personally, I'd prefer the latter. So long as it's written well enough, it will keep you interested, and can provide more of a point than an Image.

DeletedUser

How so? I liked it was just wondering why theres been picture PnPs the whole time. >.>

I was just illustrating the similarity between your post and statements from the right party here in Belgium. 'Blablabla, immigrants are our problem, they should get sent back.... BUT WE ARE NOT RACIST!!!one!!/!!!' :3

I was just trying to show you that if you don't want people to think you're a hater then never say you aren't one. :)

Additionally a touch of irony can be detected, but in short: I was just messing with you. :p

I knew you weren't hating little Steven ;)

DeletedUser

I was just illustrating the similarity between your post and statements from the right party here in Belgium. 'Blablabla, immigrants are our problem, they should get sent back.... BUT WE ARE NOT RACIST!!!one!!/!!!' :3

I was just trying to show you that if you don't want people to think you're a hater then never say you aren't one. :)

Additionally a touch of irony can be detected, but in short: I was just messing with you. :p

I knew you weren't hating little Steven ;)

I did kind of realise that you were kidding after I posted. >.>

Also Blackmail, yus a big long PnP would be nice for a change orrrr atleast a mixture of both. :3

DeletedUser

What cheesy is saying is much the same as what I was, anyone can use google images and paint/word to put some captions on. If use images, use them with humour and intelligence, just as you would words.