The rise and fall of Gold

DeletedUser8897

the loss of no troops to create lvl 10 production troops in strategic positions is common practice, its not his fault some people have pathetic issues over barb ennoblements, if barbs only grew to 750 and a 3k barb poped up from a deletion im sure timmy would be the first to grab it up lol. clustering is an effective tactic.

50 fubar 342|545 8.434
51 fubar 334|541 5.558
52 fubar 344|553 9.245
53 fubar 346|557 10.040
54 fubar 347|557 7.924
55 fubar 348|562 4.841
56 fubar 343|545 5.449
57 fubar 345|552 4.933
58 fubar 337|538 4.497
59 fubar 347|542 5.336

and given that he has turned them into fast troop producers in a timely manner i think thats acceptable. its his defense of them that leadership is more interested in, not how he acquired them. then we will see if he ''passes the grade'' :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

the loss of no troops to create lvl 10 production troops in strategic positions is common practice, its not his fault some people have pathetic issues over barb ennoblements, if barbs only grew to 750 and a 3k barb poped up from a deletion im sure timmy would be the first to grab it up lol. clustering is an effective tactic.

50 fubar 342|545 8.434
51 fubar 334|541 5.558
52 fubar 344|553 9.245
53 fubar 346|557 10.040
54 fubar 347|557 7.924
55 fubar 348|562 4.841
56 fubar 343|545 5.449
57 fubar 345|552 4.933
58 fubar 337|538 4.497
59 fubar 347|542 5.336

and given that he has turned them into fast troop producers in a timely manner i think thats acceptable. its his defense of them that leadership is more interested in, not how he acquired them. then we will see if he ''passes the grade'' :icon_rolleyes:

I don't think anyone disagrees with that Darth, but the point was he had red dots next door and used his nobles on Barbs :/

DeletedUser

50 fubar 342|545 8.434
51 fubar 334|541 5.558
52 fubar 344|553 9.245
53 fubar 346|557 10.040
54 fubar 347|557 7.924
55 fubar 348|562 4.841
56 fubar 343|545 5.449
57 fubar 345|552 4.933
58 fubar 337|538 4.497
59 fubar 347|542 5.336

on this i agree with you mate. i came from another TW server and there was no problem in matter of nobling barbs. this is the first TW server where i heard about this thing, and in my humble opinion is a big mistake. in thins point of the game maybe most of the players are running to the biggest vills from players, but in some point of the game we will be forced to take barbs to make good clusters. also, leaving barbs inside of a tribe is a mistake, because is very easy for enemies to take one, two, three of those vills, stack them with deff troups and then starting to attack enemy players all around.

DeletedUser8897

meclipse has uber 2 speed knowledge..and i am sure with a 300ms ''sg'' he has uber snipes too..

@chubbs, good to see you have lifted your game since we last met mate..rank whore much? jk jk :) doing very well.
i for one cant decide where to build multiple trains first, you need way more coins than a lot of us mate! so it must suck to see someone taking what they want when they want hey lol. i would hazard a guess that seems your all so concerned with the red dots they no doubt were stacked villas...but i have not even bothered to look at that as of yet. i do how ever love the un blemished stats..looking like ularu (ayers rock) with that nice curve there look look.

DeletedUser

meclipse has uber 2 speed knowledge..and i am sure with a 300ms ''sg'' he has uber snipes too..

@chubbs, good to see you have lifted your game since we last met mate..rank whore much? jk jk :) doing very well.
i for one cant decide where to build multiple trains first, you need way more coins than a lot of us mate! so it must suck to see someone taking what they want when they want hey lol. i would hazard a guess that seems your all so concerned with the red dots they no doubt were stacked villas...but i have not even bothered to look at that as of yet. i do how ever love the un blemished stats..looking like ularu (ayers rock) with that nice curve there look look.

I have no idea if they were stacked or not, but neither does Charlie as he was too busy taking out those dangerous barbarians :icon_razz:

I haven't really upped my game, just never really took to W2 much, restarting late in the core with a dominant core tribe, didn't make for much growth, even if I had wanted, W2 was just to help out and pass the time while W1 got a bit boring, oh and also to kill as many of yours and max's troops as I could

You see TA! still stands (only just :p)

this is the first world I have joined at day 1 (or day 2 I think)

edit to say whose stats look like Ularu?

DeletedUser

Charlie has improved he is now nobling villas that I clear and thinking he can claim them as his own ;)

Still an improvement from Barbs, but a very dangerous game :)

DeletedUser

Charlie has improved he is now nobling villas that I clear and thinking he can claim them as his own ;)

Is that classed as an improvment?.....:icon_confused:

Its like lying to TW Stats, he's making himself look good :icon_rolleyes:

Maybe you ought to teach him how to take villages the correct way :lol:

DeletedUser

If you want to wash your laundry in public DaG, that's your choice.

Not my style!

Just because you clear a villa, doesn't give you the right to claim it ... I strongly believe that a villa is yours when your last noble lands on it and you have the right to change the villa name.

Just because you stock a pub, doesn't allow you to sell beer etc until your name is over the door!

All cross-nobled villas belong to no-one, unless your name is on it.

DeletedUser7369

I strongly believe that a villa is yours when your last noble lands on it and you have the right to change the villa name.

Just because you stock a pub, doesn't allow you to sell beer etc until your name is over the door!

All cross-nobled villas belong to no-one, unless your name is on it.

you can believe a cow pat is a steak mate for all we care. The fact remains everyone else can see you are wrong.

DeletedUser

you can believe a cow pat is a steak mate for all we care. The fact remains everyone else can see you are wrong.

I have undertaken some research by asking experienced players in this world and it would seem it is an unwritten rule in respect of the clear it - claim it ruling.

I concede to the fact that had I known of this prior to my own noble train taking the villa BEFORE DaG's had landed, then I would have in hindsight cancelled my attack.

Having played this world for 4 months only, I cannot be blamed for my "error" - all unwritten rules must be "written" somewhere or how else are noobs like myself going to excel in this and future worlds?

To DaG - quit wasting your nukes on this villa, I have learnt my lesson and understand this rule now, but wasting nuke after nuke won't get the villa. Take a chill pill dude!

DeletedUser9005

Very good story:) It was a shame that JBOX allowed them in as the world were doing well on actually standing up to Gold lol, Something I've never really seen.. Without Ruffus, One of the greatest leaders of all time! I think many knew that their success was limited.

DeletedUser

Very good story:) It was a shame that JBOX allowed them in as the world were doing well on actually standing up to Gold lol, Something I've never really seen.. Without Ruffus, One of the greatest leaders of all time! I think many knew that their success was limited.

Ruffus creates many good tribes but did he not step down from Leadership in Gold? Yes is the answer.....
They survived without him and were doing well but even Ruffus, Tilt, Styx, or Fatall (All big parts of Gold) could not stop people going inactive :icon_rolleyes:

Can you stop people going inactive? No, it dosnt matter how good a leader is its a members choice to play or participate in his/her tribe. Its the leaders job to make the tribe worth being in and its the members tribe mates job to make the game worth playing for the individual.

Gold had problems with Ruffus as leader and had problems after like all tribes, just the problems changed or grew in stature.

DeletedUser

I have undertaken some research by asking experienced players in this world and it would seem it is an unwritten rule in respect of the clear it - claim it ruling.

I concede to the fact that had I known of this prior to my own noble train taking the villa BEFORE DaG's had landed, then I would have in hindsight cancelled my attack.

Having played this world for 4 months only, I cannot be blamed for my "error" - all unwritten rules must be "written" somewhere or how else are noobs like myself going to excel in this and future worlds?

To DaG - quit wasting your nukes on this villa, I have learnt my lesson and understand this rule now, but wasting nuke after nuke won't get the villa. Take a chill pill dude!

I think you miss the point the village is mine :)

DeletedUser

That is an outright lie ... you cleared only 1 villa which was cross-nobled and now you are fabricating stories to make yourself look bigger than the small-minded person you actually are.

Our tribes have a NAP in place ... yet within 2 hours of this agreement, you launch further fresh attacks on a villa of mine not under dispute.

These are facts, not made-up stories to flaunt in front of your friends here.

I made a mistake in the cross-nobling villa and admitted it.

Are you hoping to receive an Award for lying in the external forums?

DeletedUser8897

now now boys, do we need to get both your parents down to the office for a chat :icon_cool: word for today by darth is: amicably..:)

DeletedUser

I was kindly asked to drop this last night and give you a break, I did agree but your pushing your luck now kid.

DeletedUser

lets put the water pistols away shall we lads, if theres any problems feel free to flame each other in pm :D

please foward to me if you do as i always enjoy a good flame fest ;)

DeletedUser

Not interested in flaming FaTmAx, but you need to keep your guys under control.

Maybe you should invest in a cattle prod!