The Tribal Kyle Show

DeletedUser

8cf99790-c293-4c96-8163-55467d9605c8_zpsb205bdc2.jpg

Welcome to the all new Tribal Kyle Show!

On Todays show we have a family Feud and DNA Results for you.

"Why Do There Family Hate Mine"

So can we please welcome our first guest Duke of AOD.

Barbatos said:
Hey TK how you doing?

Welcome Barbatos please take a seat and explain to me whats happening.

Barbatos said:
Well TK it goes back to the start of World 15, myself and my family were minding our own business for when we got a message via some online chat service stating another family was claiming paternity over one of our players and claimed we had actually stole this child.

Wow Wow Wow slow down, So your minding your own business and you get this message?

Barbatos said:
Yes thats right via an online chat programe

Don't get me started on Online websites I don't understand pencils let alone Computers.

So are you doubting your the childs Duke or is it just Rumor? and i say this every day people with nothing better todo spreading horrible rumors!

Barbatos said:
Nah this player is defently ours TK i trust my baron.

So why are we here then?

Barbatos said:
Have Not got a clue!

Okay lets bring my next guest out please welcome onto stage george03

george03 said:
Hey TK, Barbatos you Noob why you chating that rubbish for? you know im the Duke of that player?

Barbatos said:
HaHA you funny guy my baron would never go near your dirty bunch

Can we calm it down please guys im old, What matters here is the child in question gets to know who his real Duke is yes?

I say it every single Day Noobs having Noobs then when it goes wrong that poor little noob you have brought into this world is torn between waring parties, Disgusting! Right now its time to grow up guys, these familys clearly have fault on both sides and you need to change regardless of the results.

Im out of time today but come back on a later show for the results.

all quotes in this are fictional, i will be contacting the above names to create a real 2 episode. If you would like to contribute to this show please contact me on skype _ corrupted_rage
Think you have a funny story for the TK show? mail me now and i will try and create a new episode every week

DeletedUser

I am very impressed, and would rather watch this than the real one. :p

Well done.

Would like to see one about the "Lone Spearman" ;D

DeletedUser

Well i am in contact with both dukes from both familys and the next show promises to blow you all away :)

DeletedUser

I'll even moan and groan ingame forum's about idea's and what not. To get this off it's feet. :p

Tho Dibs on the "OH NO YOU (HE/SHE/IT) DIDN'T" person.

DeletedUser

Yay.
And posted about this internally, so hopefully our tribe can come up with an idea. Such as a internal rift, fighting over rights to be duke's pet, early village claims, Yada Yada Yada.

Tho would like to see one about the Lone Spearman: If you can think of one that could fit. :D

DeletedUser

i will see if i can get one names Lone Spearman :)

That would be fantastic mate they can mail me with there stories in game a (Cotton Bud)

DeletedUser

Great post , very good read, made me laugh, cant wait for episode 2 LOL :lol:

DeletedUser

Least you can laugh at yourself whilst the rest of the world laughs at you...

Lol, get over yourself, serious now, you may assume your a somebody here but in reality in RL your a nobody, now go to the naughty corner and dont speak again unless we want to hear more verbal diarrhea flow out of you mouth.

Maggie Wallis

Reaction score
lol... it's true, I'm a nobody... though I'm not dumb enough not to realise when the joke is at my expense... I'm not dumb enough to think family tribes are a good idea... and I'm not dumb enough to think that recruiting nubs to family tribes is going to give me more success on this silly addictive text based game than farming...

What's your excuse?

DeletedUser8195

lol... it's true, I'm a nobody... though I'm not dumb enough not to realise when the joke is at my expense... I'm not dumb enough to think family tribes are a good idea... and I'm not dumb enough to think that recruiting nubs to family tribes is going to give me more success on this silly addictive text based game than farming...

What's your excuse?

You are dumb enough to keep arguing about it... Can we shut up about family tribes now? Kinda boring.

Maggie Wallis

Reaction score
I like arguing... it gives me purpose... :(

If people stop responding I'll stop responding... I don't have the intelligence to stop first... sorry.. :(

Though i fear if there are no posts about family tribes they will be no posts...

DeletedUser7868

nice post one of best i have seen i hope you keep it going

DeletedUser

8cf99790-c293-4c96-8163-55467d9605c8_zpsb205bdc2.jpg

*Applause*

Thank you and Welcome back to my show, Do you remeber our last guests from Last Weeks show? Well there back today for them all important DNA results.
Now i would like to stress that as a show i always try and offer the best the show can offer, Sweets in the dressing rooms and even a game of beat the noob but there is only so much as a show we can do and if people are not going to take the help and also bring adequate noobs to beat then its not going to work.

Now i rolled out the poo stained carpet for both sides 1 star treatment with there accommodation in the pig pens fully payed for and hunt your own rat for tea being completely free. i even offered them the day in the stocks just for the experience.

You can imagine my horror when im told by my researchers that both parties are still going at it like cat and mouse!

Right lets get them both out and get this sorted for the sake of them noobs caught between these warring parents. Again what we have is noobs having noobs and not stepping up to the gauntlet!

Welcome back both Barbatos and george03

*Booooooooooo Boooooooo*

Take a seat guys okay whats been happening since the last show?

george03 on 07.03. at 16:25
Barbatos and lord slap tarse blocked me:'( i feel so upset!

Hurray it seems they have comman sense im sorry what do you want me to say?

Barbatos on 06.03. at 18:59
You and your lot started it.

george03 on 06.03. at 19:02
Well they said they are sorry but its a game. Lots of people have attacked you but because one is someone's RL friend it turns serious. All it need is a little message to a leader. This is what I'm doing.

Barbatos on 06.03. at 19:04
No one has attacked us, bar your silly members, now theres a price to pay for your members being silly.

No one attacks us like you have and walks away then with no pain.

I will not have threats on my Show Violence is fine but threats are going to far! Now we were getting somewhere then! So threats have clearly been a big part in this Fued as theres defently alot of mud slinging from both sides

george03 on 07.03. at 16:28
I asked them to declare war. They said we can kill you, yes kill you without a war. Do I was liiike we shall screw you!

And do you think that takes the child's best interests to heart? two warring families while one child is torn between you both?

george03 on 07.03. at 16:31
Well, from what my barons and council have told me they are stealing all of our children!

Is this true?

Barbatos on 06.03. at 19:06
And mailing my members mate and trying to poach them, is an act of war.

Right bring it down abit, its clear you will never get along and its clear we have two families here built up of alot of noobs. Why is it people like you always think you can walk around the world pro creating life and creating massive familys when its clear you cannot even take a bath without assistance and intervention!

This mud slinging needs to stop and you both need to be sterilized as not to create anymore noob branches to whats already alot of noobs in big tribes. What have we come to people?
Honestly guys why put your players through this?
Okay well the DNA results show That the Duke to the players in question is.........Barbatos

Now listen guys your both clearly young and new to father hood hundreds of noobs or not. I doubt George your cut out for the role of being a parent to such a big family and can only say that a warthog who is blind deaf and dumb would do a better job.
Barbatos you need to take this as a massive wake up call and learn from past mistakes, Threats are not nice and not necessary Violence is fine but keep it to the nobles. You both need to have your heads banged together and stop the feuding for your families sake and focus on doing whats right by your families.

Okay well thats it for todays show stay tuned for Ep 3

All quotes in this ep are factual quotes and i would like to thank both players for there time, Sorry if its not that good but really busy. I am looking for my next story and ep so please contact me in game on w13 or w15 as Cotton Bud or on skype corrupted_rage

Last edited by a moderator: