The truth about Mattyboy / .uk pro

• Thread starter DeletedUser8097
  • Start date

DeletedUser8097

Well isn't THIS going to be a surprise :lol:

Today I was talking with quite a decent player on speed after he sniped my train and all of the sudden, he blocks me.
A bit later I get a noble train from him, he fails (it's only natural to fail against ME, and note I was tribeless), after which I noble him.
I didn't even bother to send a proper train, it was a 2-second noble train and some fakes.
Later on this evening, I am rolling on the floor laughing, after a few minutes of skype talk.

Well here it is boys and girls. The truth about Mattyboy
rofl.gif

truth_about_matt1_2.png

Truth_about_Matt2_2.png

There you have him, your "leader", SLAP noobs. Left with his trousers down in front of me, AGAIN.

Now I have a question for you:

How do you think, if Matt managed to noble me (I know it's hilarious, but let us just ASSUME he managed to noble me) - how do you think, would he have called it a win over me? Would he have been all over the forums on how he joined that account and how awesome he was? Why haven't we heard anything about him playing on that account? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Now let us just ASSUME that I would go play on a hidden account and try to noble Matt, but I would fail miserably.
What would you SLAP members think of me? THAT's what you should be thinking right now about your so-called leader. Pathetic.

Mattyboy. Please do tell me. Do you have your excuse prepared? Was the keyboard broken? Or the mouse, perhaps?
Are you ready to accept this defeat? Or you gonna blame it on the dog?

*Bro Hugz*: Yes Matt! Blame it on the dog!

Just so you know I am sending a link to this to EVERY. SINGLE. UK SPEED PLAYER. I KNOW. Including all your minions.
So they get a glimpse of what a poor, poor player you are. Hiding on other people's accounts and letting others take the blame for your pathetic game.

Sander.png

winners_and_losers.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser12564

People can see you in the Kenny McCormmic group chat in that spoiler BTW

DeletedUser8097

I never said I don't know him, and off the record - YOUR gameplay was quite impressive, especially with the sniping :)

DeletedUser12564

I have a video of it, maybe I will make a tutorial to teach other players

DeletedUser

[13:29:27] James Frost: well
[13:29:31] James Frost: have you heard the news?
[13:29:40] James Frost: sniped Adrian's train
[13:29:43] James Frost: and turtle's
[13:30:09] Matt.: so backtime them
[13:30:12] James Frost: half an hour of the round left
[13:30:19] James Frost: not enough troops 4 backtime
[13:30:24] James Frost: want to play my account?
[13:30:38] Matt.: looks like u have it under control
[13:30:48] James Frost: i have to go (worry)
[13:30:57] Matt.: pass?

I'm not sure what I was expected to achieve in 30minutes against 5 players with very limited troops. But I wasn't hiding, simply doing a friend a favour.

Thanks friend xD

But I have forgiven Ctrl. You like to betray peoples trust in posting their conversations up like this just to get one over on me. That's just the type of person you are.

DeletedUser8097

Awwwwww isn't that sweet, A FAVOUR :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

And come on, don't be shy, we weren't 5, we were 15, and we were all hitting you, that's why you managed to get a train and a decent troopcount for sending it (not decent enough when playing against me though) :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Come on Matty, admit it, you are a pathetic person (not a player, but a person) that NEVER admits his defeat when playing other people's accounts unless he is caught red-handed with it, but wants to brag if by accident he succeeds.

So do tell me, should you have managed to noble me (I know, we both find this hilarious), what would you have said about that round?
Would you have let CTRL take all the credits or not? Or should CTRL take the credits only for your sad losses?
:lol: :lol: :lol:

DeletedUser

IMO it shouldnt be allowed to post skype logs on the forum without consent of both players, it doesnt seem right.

DeletedUser8097

@fidel: talking to yourself mate?

Good one :lol:

Off the record, see how all the SLAP minions are embarrassed with Matt's behaviour? :lol:
None of them have anything to say in his defense :lol:

But it's only logical when you think of it. If I were a sheep, I'd also be ashamed of having such a pathetic shephard :lol:

DeletedUser7179

Good one :lol:

Off the record, see how all the SLAP minions are embarrassed with Matt's behaviour? :lol:
None of them have anything to say in his defense :lol:

But it's only logical when you think of it. If I were a sheep, I'd also be ashamed of having such a pathetic shephard :lol:

Couldn't echo this enough! lol

DeletedUser8097

All I see is a weak attempt to get one over on Matt..

Do tell me, what would you have said about me if I joined a round on someone else's account just to noble Matt, didn't tell him anything, hoping that I would succeed, and would keep quiet when I failed, letting someone else take the blame for the failure. Do tell me, what would you have said then? Especially if I (this is how Matt acts actually) - bragged when I played some random account and succeded to noble Matt from it.

This is pathetic. Your comment is pathetic. All I see is you saying 'hey it's Matt, he's allowed to be pathetic in the way he was yesterday'.

DeletedUser

This is pathetic. Your comment is pathetic. All I see is you saying 'hey it's Matt, he's allowed to be pathetic in the way he was yesterday'.

All I see is, 'I'm Adrian and I must make another pointless thread about stuff nobody cares about anymore.'

DeletedUser8097

All I see is this all I see is that.

All we see is a bunch of SLAPtards trying to change the topic, desperately thinking that it would make people forget what a pathetic personality their leader has proven to have.

DeletedUser

You mentioned us 'SLAPtards' in your original post, therefore it's not diverting off topic. Your ego is worse than Matt's, you bide your time pretending that you've stopped arguing and have become the bigger man then come back, do a thread and disappear again. You're a child, stop acting like the world owes you something and grow up with this petty crap.

Kthxbai.