The TW Times

DeletedUser

Evenin',

Little comic thing I did way back in UK1 that seemed to go down well so figured I'd do the same here. It's typically a mix of propaganda, spam, insider jokes, insults (clean) and basic sarcasm.

Happy to take requests or, well, add your own.

*Disclaimer:
Any words or images posted on this thread are the author's own opinions and not that of the tribe.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Issue #1 - Luke and Cody are reunited.

twtimes1.png

DeletedUser4753

I think he was asking to what player your perhaps referring to?

ie codywasnevergood

DeletedUser10576

lol .Nope i knew a very good player called codythegreat Skype name from .net.

DeletedUser4753

nice cartoons btw, without detracting attention from the op these will be good assuming ppl generate material :)

DeletedUser12006

I feel like these have a lot of potential for TW cliche's.
I can see some carebear references, Sims, and general "hugging".
Should be interesting. Innovative idea.

DeletedUser

I feel like these have a lot of potential for TW cliche's.
I can see some carebear references, Sims, and general "hugging".
Should be interesting. Innovative idea.

Pretty much, yeah :icon_biggrin:

Basically it's a just a simple, ham-fisted attempt at TW satire. It's a lot easier when tribes start to get into it, start declaring/imploding etc.

DeletedUser11971

oh good very pleased to see you and the strip back Reef as was only thread I ever read on UK1 (rest were well dull :icon_cry:)

DeletedUser

oh good very pleased to see you and the strip back Reef as was only thread I ever read on UK1 (rest were well dull :icon_cry:)

Nice of you to say. Who were you on UK1? Like the forum name - lost count of the amount of times that was repeated in hope on UK1 :lol:

Ah that will be interesting. Looking forward to it man.

Me too.

--

Daluicis - keep coming up with gold in the Skype and you'll be a feature soon enough!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser589

I dont like them... Im usually the fool who gets picked on in these things :icon_cry:

DeletedUser12006

Looks like you should have stockpiled material before posting, we're getting impatient :icon_razz: