The TW Times

DeletedUser12021

Imageshack have inexplicably removed it - I'll re-post tomorrow.

Nice to know it's being read :icon_biggrin:

Use imgur.com. They don't have the annoying adds imageshack have.

DeletedUser

#26 - Conan.

s9st.png

DeletedUser

#27 - Send in the Clowns...

qdko.png

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

nice one reef but i don't think the above image of the clown has the right hat.. perhaps one with a large D on it :)

Matt

DeletedUser

Another great one I'm not playing on this world now but these are still great.

DeletedUser11708

Since this is the TW times we have a bit of braking news:

Yes not really braking as been going on for a few days now but news all the same. A.F.A no longer have a NAP with ER the cool off ends on Wed and in response ER have asked TC to internal there inactive players near the A.F.A lines. This could be a clever move or it could be making there planed end game way to one sided only time will tell.

Side 1:
Tribes: TC
Side 2:
Tribes: ER

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers:

Side 1: 296
Side 2: 191
Difference: 105

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 9
Side 2: 0
Difference: 9

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 1,352,365
Side 2: 1,049,705
Difference: 302,660

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 83,069
Side 2: 0
Difference: 83,069

chart

Looking at it the TC war with Rif is going a lot better than ER's war with HOGS and with the added help of nobling there allys it now looks like this world can only be won by one of the two top tribes TC or A.F.A.

Hats off to ER was a hell of a good try lads but TC look to be the diplomatic kings of this world keeping every one in check till there ready to smash them and yes i do fear that A.F.A will have the same fate as ER and Rif.

We all must remember

To suggest we will rename to KnK and merge with ER killing off small members in the process, suggests we have a complete lack of respect for the rest of our tribe mates. Other tribes may operate on this basis with no care for their member base, but we have always put our members first no matter their size. If they are loyal and participate, then we will fight for them.

Round up

So Astro has said the merge will not take place but he is getting his tribe member Reef to remove the ER player 300Warriors. TC are growing quicker then the rest of the top 5 and look set to win the world with out needing ER any more (well needing there inactives).

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser10816

Where did I say we would never merge? I wouldn't want to kill that rumour off completely - its kinda amusing!

From the above, what I have said is that we would never kill off our tribe mates for the sake of a merge.

That's two different things...

Surely by now you realise that on average, a tribe loses 2 players a month. Why would we need to kill people off or kick them for being small, when there is natural shrinkage?

So - will we or won't we merge? Nice question really... but a little bit of paranoia is healthy right? after your antics duing our Tribal Meet (which admittedly were impressive on the spy front!).. and all the veiled accusations of spys in both ER and TC... I say bring it on!
Spys have never concerned me - they only affect tribes that are weak enough to be mortally compromised by being far too lazy with their data security. Having used spies many times myself - I'm more than happy that I can manipulate the visible information to portray only the image I'd like you to see :)

DeletedUser7547

I honestly have no idea if ER and TC will merge, and I honestly couldnt care less - I am self confessed 'rubbish' at the diplomatic side of the game - its an important part, and I should brush up on it, but it doesnt interest me much.

Its clear through that ER and TC are going to take on AFA mutually, it will be interesting to see what happens after if you succeed - I personally hope you dont merge as I think its the most disappointing way for a world to end via mutual merger rather than a successful war.

In short, win or lose for AFA, TC or ER, I hope all three tribes take it to the wire, and dont take the diplomatic route to success - its tribal wars, not Civil Service Wars hahaha

DeletedUser

Oddly enough I do like the idea of a merge ...... at the very end when everyone just wants the world to end. That's because you can't really enjoy a win unless you have a good opponent and I see that as a kind of recognition ... but it depends on circumstances. That's speaking generally though.
It's entirely possible that the leadership of the various tribes have no more idea than anyone else how things will end up. Too many variables to plan that far ahead I would have thought.