The Victim Achievement

DeletedUser

Evening all,

Do you think that anyone on any world, has ever unlocked this 'achievement' of being nobled one week after their Beginner Protection? In fact, I think the bigger question is, would it be one of those achievements you'd hide?

Kilroy

DeletedUser12806

I have seen it happen before, its not that uncommon really specially with the new premium features.

3 days BP + 7 days + if you noble out towards the rim will give you more time.

If you noble someone who started 3 days after you, they will still be within noble range with train and you will have 13 days to nobles them. Certainly not easy but happens more than you would think.

Certainly a reward you would want to hide though.

DeletedUser12564

No, I have given someone that award before, because when he joined on UK17 he spawned righ tout far in his own continent, and as UK17 is a flags world I decided to noble him and get rank.1 in a continent for the flag :D

-James

P.S. I would hide it if i were you :$

DeletedUser

Hmmm, now forcing the 'Resurrection' achievement on someone, that's just plain brutal.

Kilroy

DeletedUser12564

oooh, that would be nasty.

happens often on speed

DeletedUser

I've always been annoyed that even if you're rank one unless you started over five times and got a friend to rim you before you started growing you will never have every award... just the ocd in me :S