The Warriors Chronicle

DeletedUser9610

841Qi.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

The date is that accurate to the posted stats? :icon_confused:

To answer your questions....

1. No
2. Who knows.... but it has both your tribe and your overlords in a flap.
3. No.... Like shaun said if he cant do it by Christmas he will quit again. I wonder how many are already sick of his barking? :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

Excellent at last something worth reader from W~A~R + 1 rep

DeletedUser9610

Thanks Lord. Will Try and get a few of These out on the Streets, Taking alot of interest in the Externals, But I have no idea what DaOscar is about????? 1, 2 and 3??? Answers?? What Questions, I don't see any! Plus have No idea what he is talking about. It's a News Paper and TBH I will make sure they are clean and for Banter etc...

DeletedUser

But I have no idea what DaOscar is about????? 1, 2 and 3??? Answers?? What Questions, I don't see any! Plus have No idea what he is talking about.

:icon_idea: Read your own paper you might see the questions you posed in it. :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser9610

They are more statements than Questions if you Read it properly.

DeletedUser9610

You can paraphrase with Question marks in a sentence you know, Statements can also Have a Question Mark. But thankyou for answering them anyways :)

DeletedUser

I best get back to me eng-er-land-ish classes then :icon_cool:

All jokes aside, it is a good first effort.

DeletedUser6488

The date is that accurate to the posted stats? :icon_confused:

To answer your questions....

1. No
2. Who knows.... but it has both your tribe and your overlords in a flap.
3. No.... Like shaun said if he cant do it by Christmas he will quit again. I wonder how many are already sick of his barking? :icon_eek:

Oh oscar my friend am here for the win or until i hit the rim so you want rid of me come get me !!!! :spear:

DeletedUser

ill come and kick you to the rim shaun

me/ looks around for a tv account :p

DeletedUser9610

N0f09.jpg

DeletedUser8943

Fair play... ;) its good to see a rival paper. All a bit of good fun :)

DeletedUser

Bud, I'm sorry, but you've still got the red lines that say you've misspelled a word. That's not very professional. Keep it up, but they have a bit to go yet!