The Weirdest Crossover I've ever seen!

DeletedUser

A war that only lasts a few days cannot be defined as a "real war"... :icon_wink:

DeletedUser9522

Soooo -Super declare on Shac, couple of days laters -Super disband after getting a pasting :)

So ends the first real war of Classic :)
It was more an inactivity issue. Not really sure how it happened, there was very little fighting going on tbh.

I'm the last one left and have negotiated a ceasefire :3

DeletedUser

For Future knowledge, dont declare on a tribe when half yours is a no show.

GG all

Good look Fantastic in your new home when you find it, Seemed to be a War and a big mess that could of been averted.

DeletedUser

A war that only lasts a few days cannot be defined as a "real war"... :icon_wink:

Anything that has an enoblement once war is declared gets my vote :)

It was more an inactivity issue. Not really sure how it happened, there was very little fighting going on tbh.

I'm the last one left and have negotiated a ceasefire :3

Not that you got involved anyway, ODT of like 1.5k..... :p

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

That's a war, but not a real war. A real war lasts much longer and includes many, many more enoblements.

Point taken........ So AFLAC and SHAC next? ;)

DeletedUser

Wow -Super got pwned. I guess should be closed as the wars over?

DeletedUser9522

Wow -Super got pwned. I guess should be closed as the wars over?

Stuff went down. Superman, Wolverine, Human Torch down to inactivity, Batman shut down otherwise.

#lastalive

DeletedUser

Stuff went down. Superman, Wolverine, Human Torch down to inactivity, Batman shut down otherwise.

#lastalive

Superman was very much active when I first hit him.. Obviously he gave up soon after being cleared. Calling the inactivity card after losing is probably the weakest excuse I've seen yet.

DeletedUser9522

Superman was very much active when I first hit him.. Obviously he gave up soon after being cleared. Calling the inactivity card after losing is probably the weakest excuse I've seen yet.

When he was first cleared, the account had not been on for 5 hours, otherwise I reckon he probably woulda dodged, hmm?