these fourms got dead

DeletedUser

Maybe you should do a quiz and the winner gets 10 of your vills ;)

DeletedUser

If you listen very carefully, you can hear the definite sound of people not caring. :3

DeletedUser

If you listen very carefully, you can hear the definite sound of people not caring. :3

But if there is noone here to hear the not caring.... is it really not caring at all....? :p

Note to self: dont spam rubbish when a little drunk :)

DeletedUser

But if there is noone here to hear the not caring.... is it really not caring at all....? :p

Note to self: dont spam rubbish when a little drunk :)

Saying that, I wonder how long I can just spam here while everyone is busy on 12..... :p

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

dum de dum...

25svd04.jpg

DeletedUser

My first world, like ever, was uk 5, I remember a lot of start up players joined that world, tribe was WHY? I didnt even know what farming was, but loads of proper PnP.s loads of banter, and was like that for at least a month..... ThenWorld 7 external was saved by some great declerations and the beast that was KnK and their activity.

9 was dull after the first month when all the Axes! players left.

And well the personalities that come on here seem to be dwindling each world :(

Oh and lighty has done some good work trying to keep things interesting on 11, but just doesnt seem to be the people around to keep it interesting :(

DeletedUser9186

@ Adam

Hello Adam

Lets liven up the forum by discussing how much money you and your co-players have wasted making it to No1 on a world no one is really playing??

I hear its in the region of £50 a man! Any truth in that??

Cappy

DeletedUser

Hello Adam

Lets liven up the forum by discussing how much money you and your co-players have wasted making it to No1 on a world no one is really playing??

I hear its in the region of £50 a man! Any truth in that??

Cappy

That would be a lot if true, but im not going to upset them because of

331p21c.png