Things you're ashamed to enjoy?

DeletedUser

boxxy posted three weeks ago as "boxxy" and regularly posts on her other channel as catie :?

DeletedUser

It's not the same any more. When 'Boxxy' first appeared the videos were great, and everybody's favourite imageboard loved her, and all, and then people thought she got stale, and the whole meme surrounding her was overplayed and she died out. Then she was quiet for a year or so (save for random anons sending her irl mail and stuff) and then she came back as Boxxy asking for donations to see her through her education, and that wasn't nice. Then she did a vid as Catie and spoke about 'Boxxy' and said how it was all an act and she was RPing for gaia and she then put makeup on and tried to do a Boxxy scene again and it just wasn't the same. It's like wrestling. It's good when you're a kid, but then somebody points out that it's rehearsed and whilst it's still quite good (if you like that sort of thing), it's just not quite the same.

DeletedUser

I never really got the fascination with Boxxy, as far as girls go, yes she's pretty, but not like overly so and she's pretty annoying tbh.

DeletedUser

Meh. I've met/know/am friends with better looking and more interesting/lovable people irl and on webz, but I guess it depends on what you class as loveable, eh?

Each to their own.

DeletedUser

Sorry, didn't mean to be, my point was more like she's like Michael Buble, in the way that lots of singers are just as good as him, but I guess Buble and her both deliver to a lot of people tbf.

DeletedUser

God invented bubbles, if you pop them, they will pop.

True story.

DeletedUser

That doesn't sound pleasant, nor does his use of the word pin.

DeletedUser

depends what he uses the pins for. idk, some people like it i suppose