third party help with nobling

DeletedUser

Ok so this is my problem...

I'm on a world where I can't attack someone whose ratio of points to mine is less than 1:30

there was a player near me that had 2 villages I took his main village but now I can't attack and worried he will just build his troops and take a village from me... there isn't much I can do if he decides to do this other than just defend from the attacks which I can do but is a bit of a pain in the ass because I want my defense troops to for the most part be defending villages on the frontline against tribes that mine is at war with

so I came up with this solution... 1 of my smaller tribe mates nobles the village for me and then I noble the from my tribe mate making sure to reimburse any costs that have been incurred... is this within the rules?

DeletedUser

You don't need to worry; if ratio protection is on and you can't attack someone, they're not allowed to attack you, either. If he builds his village back up fast enough to the point where he's within 20% of your points, sure he will be able to attack you, but by the same token you could attack him.

And your proposed solution is fine, there's no rule against internalling.

DeletedUser4753

this,or just let tribe mate have the villa n continue ur war

DeletedUser

thanks it's reassuring to know that he can't attack me :)

I'd want to take the village from my tribe mate because it's of more use to me defensively since it's in my cluster :)