DeletedUser

--Cheetara said:
"We are Thundercats"
"Upholding Justice"
"Truth"
"Honor"
"and Loyalty"
"Thundercats HOOOOOO!"

It has to be said that the alliance of TH/UNDER/CATS were pretty awesome at defending today.

The Stacks
defenses.bmp

More Stacks
defenses2.bmp

More Stacks
defenses3.bmp

Snipes
defenses4.bmp

And one for fun
defenses5.bmp

In reference to 'accusations' regarding my kicking people to save stats. It should be noted that Archhangel and Vikki Venom either quit rotn or were kicked after these attacks and we can maybe compare that to one my recent conversations with one of our stacked defenders.

Do You Even Lift Jul 29,2013 19:38
I'd happily set you now, you'll have to excuse my activity as I'm very busy but i do whats needed.

Cat Norris Jul 30,2013 10:07
Come on mate ... be honest this time, is there any chance of your activity increasing?

Do You Even Lift Jul 30,2013 12:25
To be honest, my main issue is (editied rlf reasons out of convo). I could very well invest time and become very active, but i'm pretty sure i'll get nobled in my current area, and i was sure i'd be kicked.

Cat Norris Jul 30,2013 12:29
Your very close to being kicked, I'm not going to lie. But if you guarantee that your activity picks up then I'll keep you. I have a possible internal opportunity thats in your area also.

Do You Even Lift Jul 30,2013 12:32
Sure then, if i'm promised a place i'll work hard, it's just it has to be worth my time now unfortunately, previously i haven't had the time.

Needless to say the THUNDERCATS party has only just begun
THUNDER%20part.jpeg

and I will end on one last message to our enemies

--Luna on a power trip in Hachiman's Honorlast message to our enemies... said:
"Remember this, you fools, and remember it well. I will command, and you will obey!"

DeletedUser11546

Nice one Lawrence, you've turned your whole tribe into turtles

DeletedUser

Nice one Lawrence, you've turned your whole tribe into turtles

Your just so far off the mark with that comment that I'm not even going to spend the effort in replying with any facts to prove you wrong.

Two words..... Communication + Teamwork

DeletedUser4342

Hey D1 good to be back??? be my turn this time haha we take it in turns lmao (catch my drift lol)...

DeletedUser4753

haha i certainly do, but we cant discuss that now on here, mods go scatty :x

DeletedUser11546

OMG OMG D1 your finally unbanned

we should place bets to see how soon you'll be banned again

DeletedUser4753

OMG OMG D1 your finally unbanned

we should place bets to see how soon you'll be banned again

w13 peeps have given me a week

others have given me 48 hours

so much for empowering criminals to not re offend lol :D

DeletedUser4753

id consider it a fair estimation, wudnt it be ironic if it was this very thread that topped me over infract points again

(no thats not a invitation)

.... errr yea woooooo THUNDER CATS!
^on topic post

DeletedUser11546

Why no pictures of cats in the first post, I was really disappointed

DeletedUser6695

I lol'd...

Also Vikki and William left a day before they attack Under. What are you talking about?

Is this what we call PnP now?

DeletedUser12021

It has to be said that the alliance of TH/UNDER/CATS were pretty awesome at defending today.

Kinda funny in all that you even forgot to mentioned CATS last 4 villas in the last 2 days. Granted you conquered 2 right back; or something. I'm too lazy to take a closer look at this moment. But that's still a +2.

Or should I mention the +/- 300 axe/spear/archers speed attacks d1mension send me to keep me busy for the full 5 minits?

I urge you to keep stacking though. :) and finding new tribes to add to the alliance. After all it was THUNDERCATS.CS before.

DeletedUser4753

Kinda funny in all that you even forgot to mentioned CATS last 4 villas in the last 2 days. Granted you conquered 2 right back; or something. I'm too lazy to take a closer look at this moment. But that's still a +2.

Or should I mention the +/- 300 axe/spear/archers speed attacks d1mension send me to keep me busy for the full 5 minits?

I urge you to keep stacking though. :) and finding new tribes to add to the alliance. After all it was THUNDERCATS.CS before.

lol it kept u busy for 5 mins (no comment)

no sadly, silly assumtions dont go down as valid arguments.

the reality

d1 got sum random sad excuse for fakes,
d1 was bored
d1 sent sum fakes back
d1 was less bored (yey)

no sadly that was not omg we need to stop dal launching his rly scary attacks, it was yaaaaaaaaaaaaawn, ugh why not

am not sure what ppl's massive issue is, cat is saying yey we killeth sum nukes haha yey.

n dal has to dig up sum random accurances like me deciding to launch a few fakes to try n defend sum kind of honour, i mean what rly?

DeletedUser

I lol'd...

Also Vikki and William left a day before they attack Under. What are you talking about?
and joined right after their nukes went splat. are you trying to say that It's not related to you because at the time attacks landed they weren't in the tribe ? :lol: