Thundercats ... Defending

DeletedUser

and joined right after their nukes went splat. are you trying to say that It's not related to you because at the time attacks landed they weren't in the tribe ? :lol:

Now we all lol'd at cf's lol lol

DeletedUser6695

and joined right after their nukes went splat. are you trying to say that It's not related to you because at the time attacks landed they weren't in the tribe ? :lol:

It's merely a coincidence, some toys were being thrown out of the pram a few days ago, if you look closely you'll also notice Mixcoatl-Camaxtli left the same day. People lose their temper sometimes in TW (God only knows why).

DeletedUser12021

It's not related at all. I'm not even sure people were aware in ROTN they were gonna attack UNDER after they left.
But I assume you do mean ROTN has a magic 8-ball being able to predict the nukes of Vikki Venom were going to splat, kicking her out before and inviting her back after. The only faulty logic in that if we were actually to see the future we just would ask her not to launch?

Anyway anyone who knows Viki knows she's explosive. It isn't hard to figure out why she left (as in fact she wasn't kicked out (and we aren't under where firebeddo got kicked/left 3 times in a tow)) for someone who knows her.

lol it kept u busy for 5 mins (no comment)

no sadly, silly assumtions dont go down as valid arguments.

the reality

d1 got sum random sad excuse for fakes,
d1 was bored
d1 sent sum fakes back
d1 was less bored (yey)

no sadly that was not omg we need to stop dal launching his rly scary attacks, it was yaaaaaaaaaaaaawn, ugh why not

am not sure what ppl's massive issue is, cat is saying yey we killeth sum nukes haha yey.

n dal has to dig up sum random accurances like me deciding to launch a few fakes to try n defend sum kind of honour, i mean what rly?

I didn't count the time actually. :D I was more focussed on the movie I was watching and eating chips.

And who said anything about honour really? I just said your fakes were boring.

When are CATS gonna invite UNDER and TH to the war btw?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser4753

U tried to make out that cats were infact struggling n tht they had to get me to send fakes to distract, i merely said i was bored.

basically ur making assumptions, im correcting them^^

DeletedUser12021

U tried to make out that cats were infact struggling n tht they had to get me to send fakes to distract, i merely said i was bored.

basically ur making assumptions, im correcting them^^

I did not make an assumption like that.

All I did was state a fact of you sending +/- 300 fakes from the same village towards the same village with the same walking distance to me.

DeletedUser

I can only hope to be half as good as the players posting here.

DeletedUser589

Well done CATS. You stacked and killed 3 of my nukes! I understand why you need the big hero thread :lol:

DeletedUser589

Yah ^ 200ms is easy to snipe, so best to split if you know your pc lag and are able to time it in. Doesnt help when its a 2am launch time and you fall asleep and miss by a few secs though lol

DeletedUser12021

Yah ^ 200ms is easy to snipe, so best to split if you know your pc lag and are able to time it in. Doesnt help when its a 2am launch time and you fall asleep and miss by a few secs though lol

You really need your beauty sleep don't you :icon_eek: