Time to say goodbye!

DeletedUser4312

The time has come for me to say goodbye guys. I will not be moderating the forum any more. It has been a pleasure working with you all, and I will miss you all very much. Take care, and be good to each other....and most of all, happy gaming!
Take care all of you, lots of love, Kath xx

DeletedUser

So where are you moderating Nauz?

Nauzhror
Tribalwars.co.uk

Nauzhror

Reaction score
So where are you moderating Nauz?

Nauzhror
Tribalwars.co.uk

Almost Easy: Scripts & independent tools
destination: GFX Heaven
kath jackson: UK 2
Nauzhror: General, GFX Heaven, Guides, Calculations & Strategies, Market Square Gossip, Premade tribes & Account market

You can see who mods which forums here.

DeletedUser

Bye Cathy. Short moderating but not paricularly bad moderating.

Hi nauzh, had no idea you're a mod, shouldn't you be too busy ingame lol

DeletedUser

see ya kath, thanks for the help anyway, much love blaze xxxx. :D

DeletedUser

Thx for moderating these forums... I didn't even get a warning from you... now I feel so disappointed. Every moderator I try to get one punishment from for the sake of it. :D

Best of luck, and it's been a pleasure watching you moderate these forums... now Cat is back all run for the hills! :icon_eek:

Nauzhror

Reaction score
Thx for moderating these forums... I didn't even get a warning from you... now I feel so disappointed. Every moderator I try to get one punishment from for the sake of it. :D

Best of luck, and it's been a pleasure watching you moderate these forums... now Cat is back all run for the hills! :icon_eek:

So tempting to infract that post and just leave a message that "Now you've been infracted by me.". :lol:

Nauzhror

Reaction score
sounds kinda scary....may sick the big dogs on us....clt/tracey :icon_eek:

(yes I made a dog joke :icon_razz:)

Sorry to get your hopes up. :icon_wink:

Either fortunately or unfortunately for you (that's up to you to decide) it appears that I'm kath's replacement.