Tinker, Tailor, Soldier, Spy m'lord

DeletedUser8105

I've always thought that WD are overrated and overhyped as a tribe.

DeletedUser11866

Ok: the barb was BB and turned barb after we cleared his village, and he was in WD. I think there was less than 24 hours in between before he turned barb. And yes he did mention he was quitting but who would not take advantage of a situation like that ?

The take off pope was actually a little OP by me and a few others. We hit a player called tavassan at 8am and we cleared it the night before to bring the wall down and etc etc to prepare for the morning conquer. WD realised they couldn't keep it and pre nobled the village through the night. So come morning my nuke hit a blank then silver haze lowered an already lowered loyalty and pope took it with the next attack within the same second. Then came in my nobles, the first one taking out popes nuke and lowering loyalty and my final noble taking the village off pope. Hence the seemingly internal though if you guys actually checked your own links this could have saved me time haha

The nobling of homepage was a pure and simple internal.

Now can we get back on topic that I've explained it out lol

DeletedUser12885

Meh WD will still win mayhem just up there self on externals lol.

DeletedUser4221

this is why people quit tribal wars, does anyone remember the days when it was an actual strategy game not a merge to win, or spy to destroy tribe, im not sure why you need spies, id rather physically show you tbh.

its such a shame this game has evolved for the worse, i know so many players who have quit due to foul playing ruining the fun, merge to wins making it a pointless game, to be honest i can see the popularity of this game decreasing rapidly which makes me sad :'(

uk 17 may be the last uk world where a tribe has started as a unit and finished as a unit, with the same leadership right the way through.

You mean the same uk17 tribe that you have "won" by merging and what finally pushed me into quitting TW. Where i myself was apart of the council and involved in espionage as such keeping in touch with a few key rank 1 tribes players that i had history with and got them on my way of "thinking".

Tho the other tribes EGOs/lack of team work had a big part of that success. Then the council merged next to all of them into us...killed the game, killed an active effective tribe and any possibility of a half decent war within uk17.

DeletedUser12885

I wouldn't be so sure. I, myself, am very much looking forward to this weekend. :)

Haha your no threat to WD and nor are half of your tribe. Your starts are horrible for a rank 2 tribe lol. It must be embarrassing upping yourself here but your stats show how bad you really are. Have any of mayhem played uk worlds before because i'd like to know under what name just to see if i rimmed any of you lol

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I can tell you for a fact that you haven't rimmed me, nobody has. Though it's good to know that at least one of the WD family has some fighting spirit left. :)

DeletedUser

WD might be overrated by at least they're not on the externals gloating how good they are with their leader having 2 internals and a barb to his name.

The majority of their better players - those who were doing anything to mayhem - had left. The cracks began to show, and now they're falling apart.

Also when did internalling become illegal? The last time I checked if you don't noble a free 4-6k point village then you're an idiot.

DeletedUser

I didn't imply it was against any laws just that you don't have to be a good player to take a gifted village. I think think there's enough good players in their to carry the tribe forward. It only takes one or two good players to bring the rest up in scratch and show them the way.

DeletedUser10790

WD look good from the outset, proven leadership, some good looking accounts. You look closer then wow, they aint anthing special. Their family tribe >

blue

DeletedUser12885

I can tell you for a fact that you haven't rimmed me, nobody has. Though it's good to know that at least one of the WD family has some fighting spirit left. :)

You don't know me lol. I know 100% you have been rimmed before hence why you are too scared to say your other names

DeletedUser

Seems the cracks are starting to show. Looks like any competition will be coming from mayhem as opposed to WD :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

WD might be overrated by at least they're not on the externals gloating how good they are with their leader having 2 internals and a barb to his name.

Pretty sure this has been explained in the thread, read up

DeletedUser

You don't know me lol. I know 100% you have been rimmed before hence why you are too scared to say your other names

Nope, never been rimmed - I've only ever given up due to real life reasons (mainly exams-related) and gifted my account to either alwaysjaco (on .net), ushmush (on .co.uk) or my tribe at the time. Maybe that's difficult for you to understand. :)