Titans - Just Another Myth

DeletedUser

Greetings!

It's that time - war has surfaced and the battle over villages and pride alike has emerged from the deep, one that will see the end of one tribe and the glory of another.

Greetings Mortals,

Your insolence as of late has been noted, your prods at the immortality that threaded your very world have sickened the Gods, and thus, you have been forsaken. Your various deities have unleashed the plague, known to your kind, as DEATH.

DEATH will carve your ranks into a sea of red, with the swift eventuality of DEATH's scythe itself. The coming storm will be unrelenting in its gruesome splendor, it will not discriminate in its target - all life will be obliterated. We told you not to attack the horde, you should have listened.

Fret not, for, at the end of the day, DEATH takes us all.

Regards,

Your Undoing

Side 1:
Tribes: DEATH
Side 2:
Tribes: Titans

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 5
Side 2: 0
Difference: 5

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 17,111
Difference: 17,111

chart

Side 1:
Tribes: DEATH
Side 2:
Tribes: Titans

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 3
Difference: 3

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 11,113
Difference: 11,113

chart

OD:

DEATH (ODA): 234.075

DEATH (ODD): 237.700

Titans (ODA): 120.626

Titans (ODD): 352.501

DEATH (Total): 471.775

Titans (Total): 473.127

So, for such a measly difference in OD, we gained 3 villages, how do we find such bargains?

Titan Quest was a good game, until they put it on their coat of arms.

Worst leader of the world goes to...

TheGreatMorpheus

Stacked against an OP whilst a member of his was forced to snipe, now calls himself 'DEATH Slayer' because he lacks the skill to preserve troops.

Failed to recognise his members' needs, failed to recognise the use of an ID thread. Failed to understand the concept of faking.

Likes to cower behind walls - their support forum and number games are the only signs of life that he and his tribe possess.

Oh, and he sends scout trains. Why? Got me. Perhaps he thinks we're as inactive as his tribe are?

He offered peace after losing villages, he's a poor loser and will be nothing more than a bad taste in this world's jaws soon enough.

Mar 02
14:46 Titans has offered peace to the tribe.

Mar 02
17:48 The tribe has rejected the peace offering from Titans.

Pushty today at 18:23
That felt really good to decline.

Mind sending another one?

Sorry Morphy, we told you not to attack the horde.

You should have listened.

DEATH Vs. Titans

DeletedUser

Found this to be most entertaining :icon_razz:

Glad to see some wars happening around, for a while i was beginning to question the competitive spirit of some of the larger tribes in World 11.

P.S. Nice work on the declaration, good to see some witty banter still exists on tribalwars :lol:

DeletedUser

Thankee, kind sir!

Any chance of some tasty reputation? ;) *drools*

DeletedUser

Hehe, thank you! I love my reputation, it's the only thing that makes me feel significant. :3

DeletedUser

We've had multiple conquers tonight, I'll update statistics in the morning, they're nice and pretty! :)

Well done folks.

DeletedUser

mjvbqd.png

With the prospect of several more this weekend. ;)